Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives Empty
PostSubject: limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives   limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 pm

At the moment I'm down 2 computers - 3 scsi drives, 1 only loss of stored software and info the other 2 are damaged and cannot have systems installed, I have been trying to repair since the 2 of Feb., these types of drives are expensive so if they are dead then that's it as I'm not buying replacements.
These attacks are targeted to these machines id's as it begins as soon as the net cables are plugged in after security software is on.
One self healing BSD system has also been affected and locks up in just a minute or two during attacks. I has been marginal and unfortunately the only one running was taken out because it shared a drive with a system that when taken down damaged the drive and will not run due to that damage. It's a real bummer.
Means limited news with no video's.
I'm growing real tired of this.

Part way done but not known if I'll be totally successful.
So I have ordered new laptop, on the way.
Making plans for much better stuff... but with new DC criminals requiring back doors to encryption there will be no protection for anyone.

See the Visio TV settlement for watching customers in their home's without knowledge? Big money suit !!!

Watchout, the all seeing eye needs the electronic tech to control... new smart meters coming also.

God Bless and relocate soon... March??

Back to top Go down

limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives Empty
PostSubject: Re: limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives   limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 am

ok, those prices not as high anymore... but the age of things make it not worth investing unless I want to run some old favorite software. So we're on to the new cuz both drives are not repairable with repair software disks.
So a few more days and I won't need this usb stick setup.

In case anyone wants a inexpensive but fairly nice laptop... Tiger Direct or Amazon have this one I bought for 299 has Win 10 Pro and pretty decent specs with a DVD, I picked for sale price and becase it's an HP so it has nice business looks quality and has good specs. Model is HP xxx. IT WILL NOT be replacing this HP 17" business model which I used for CAD work in my shop.

NOT REFERING THE LAPTOP, WILL EXPLAIN LATER TODAY, YOU WILL ALL WANT TO HEAR THIS!!! DO NOT REFER TO WIN. 10 EITHER!!!
STAY TUNED, SEPARATE POST WITH LAPTOP TITLE AND SHOCKING NEWS, I KNOW THE SECRET!!
Back to top Go down

limited ability to view news, down 2 units 3 drives
Page 1 of 1