Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALIFORNIANS stand up and RIP Sanctuary city resolution in the face of the city Council!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

CALIFORNIANS stand up and RIP Sanctuary city resolution in the face of the city Council!!!  Empty
PostSubject: CALIFORNIANS stand up and RIP Sanctuary city resolution in the face of the city Council!!!    CALIFORNIANS stand up and RIP Sanctuary city resolution in the face of the city Council!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

It's pretty bad here in Cali. right now however there is a growing movement here (me included) that sees through the MSM lies, hype, and distortion. Calif. has a long way to go to pull out of the mess the "loony left" uber-lib cities and government has gotten us into but I see the tide turning . . . slowly right now but we are more for "make America great again" than not. Check the two short videos below and please keep our insane state in your prayers. TOUGH LOVE!!! This is gonna be real hard on our snowflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-XN3X78U3c

The article and the video referred to in the YouTube video I posted above are at this link. Go read and watch.

http://theamericanfirst.com/act-of-defiance-trump-supporters-tear-up-proposed-riverside-sanctuary-city-resolution-video-2017/

Excerpt From Link Above wrote:
STANDING UP TO LIBERALS: Trump Supporters Tear Up Riverside Sanctuary City Resolution during a City Council meeting. Watch the video standing up to liberals. There are so many in CA frustrated and don’t want sanctuary city or state.  Trump will bring back law and order as Trump looks to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

CALIFORNIANS stand up and RIP Sanctuary city resolution in the face of the city Council!!!
Page 1 of 1