Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ted Cruz stepping UP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ted Cruz stepping UP! Empty
PostSubject: Ted Cruz stepping UP!   Ted Cruz stepping UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/cruz-takes-congressional-floor-response-media-announces-new-terrorist-bill/?utm_source=Email&utm_campaign=15_Feb-1&utm_medium=Aweber

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ted Cruz stepping UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted Cruz stepping UP!   Ted Cruz stepping UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Excerpt wrote:
That is changing soon enough as Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) is reintroducing a bill that if passed, would take away the citizenship of anyone that joins terrorist organizations. In essence, people who want to throw their life away by joining these groups would no longer be considered American, a fair statement for those who commit this disgusting act.

“The Expatriate Terrorist Act will ensure that any American who forfeits their country to intentionally join [the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria] will have their citizenship stripped and won’t be able to use a U.S. passport to come back and murder American citizens,” Cruz released in a statement.

The bill says that anyone would have their U.S. citizenship taken away should they pledge to work, fight, or serve in the military of a group or government that the federal government declares a foreign terrorist organization. They would also have their citizenship stripped should they commit treason or try to topple the United States government. Finally, they would have their citizenship detracted should they provide material support to a terrorist group as well.

[ COMMENT: Does Oboma qualify for that part I hi-lighted in blue? Yes, I do think he does! Hildabeast? SJW's? BLM's? Soros agitators? Yup - yup - yup - and yup! ]

WOW
WOW
WOW

I'm all in for this!

It almost sounds draconian in places and maybe it is. Maybe a little draconian is needed right now though. After all, these people are trying to take over and harm the country that I just happen to love.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Ted Cruz stepping UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: