Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! Empty
PostSubject: Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!   Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Whew! All I can say is this, if what this DHS insider is disclosing is true then this is REALLY BIG - HUGE! Y'all are probably familiar with Victurus Libertas if you've been reading these forums for any time.

victuruslibertas.com

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

Victurus Libertas wrote:
VL has been fortunate enough to work with some awesome people!  We have loyal and awakened followers who help bring us information, and we also have trusted insiders, whistleblowers and leakers who trust us enough to give us information, too.  Today, we have an exclusive interview with a special DHS insider who has answered some critical questions we have on PizzaGate.  Our insider prefers to call it PedoGate and what he told us blew our minds!

We are so fortunate that members of the Intel community like our work and feel they can trust us. We have been trying to get to the bottom of PizzaGate for months and the answers we got from our DHS insider stunned and shocked us. Here we go!

[CLICK LINK TO READ THE INTERVIEW]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!   Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 8:34 am

Wonder if getting rid of James Comey opens the door for this to gain more life?  
Would be nice to see Trey Gowdy picked to replace him as head of the FBI.   Then the fireworks would really begin to go off.  I know that pick won't happen, but wish it would.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!   Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 12:31 pm

rawblues wrote:
Would be nice to see Trey Gowdy picked to replace him as head of the FBI.

Yeah, that. Don't forget about Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke as a good choice too.

Sheriff David Clarke wrote:
If Trump Made Me His FBI Director, I Would Be Arresting Hillary Clinton Today

The Clinton's are some pretty big fish to be sure however the biggest fish I believe is Obama. I believe that is the final end game. Huma, Wiener, Epstien, Podesta. et-all are stinky fish to be sure however they are stepping stones toward the final Obama goal. Yup, you heard it here first folks.

BIG FISH ===> OBAMA!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!   Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pedogate - Pizzagate: You WILL Want To Read This Interview With a DHS Insider! Hold On To Your Hats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: