Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama ranked our 12th best President

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rawblues

rawblues

Obama ranked our 12th best President Empty
PostSubject: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Hmmm….. these so-called "historians" and "experts" rank Barack-O ahead of James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, John Adams and James Madison.   Now, who would've thunk it?   Well, I guess we all lived through a period of "greatness" these past 8 years and we didn't even realize it!  No

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/20/obama-ranked-12th-best-president-historians-new-c-span-poll/98149240/

Just weeks after leaving the White House, President Barack Obama ranks as the 12th best U.S. president overall in a new poll of historians conducted by C-SPAN ahead of Presidents Day.
It's the first time Obama was eligible for the Presidential Historians Survey, which asked 91 historians to rank all 43 former presidents across 10 categories. Those include "Pursued Equal Justice for All," in which Obama ranked 3rd, to "Relations with Congress," in which he ranked 39th.
Abraham Lincoln retained his top spot for the third time in the poll, which debuted in 2000 and last took place in 2009. Other consistently high-ranking presidents include George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt, all of whom made the top five overall in each survey.
Also notable: George W. Bush bumped up three spots to 33rd since the poll's 2009 edition, while Bill Clinton stayed steady at 15th.
The biggest loser since the 2009 survey is Andrew Jackson, the populist president whose portrait adorns the wall of President Donald Trump's Oval Office. Jackson dropped five spots, from 13th to 18th.
James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson and Franklin Pierce have taken the bottom three spots in each edition of the poll, C-SPAN noted, beneath even William Henry Harrison, who held office for only one month.
A team of advisers, including professors from Rice University and Howard University, guided all three of C-SPAN's surveys, approving criteria, assisting with participants and overseeing collection of the results.

Last edited by rawblues on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh, they identified the skunks: "A team of advisers, including professors from Rice University and Howard University, guided all three of C-SPAN's surveys, approving criteria, assisting with participants and overseeing collection of the results."

the kool-aid runs deep in the universities.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Now Dove, surely you're not implying that these professors and scholars weren't "fair and balanced?"  chuckle

I guess the historian from Liberty University didn't get an invitation to participate in their poll?  The funny thing (or sad) is that so many people will believe this silly poll.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Would I do that?   Obama ranked our 12th best President Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5mJhpQ9yBFGjVo6wjf2zUGWL30P49rawEDpwFpWTU_2FbQXLi

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama ranked our 12th best President   Obama ranked our 12th best President I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama ranked our 12th best President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: