Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money~Money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Is my brain misfiring (again)  or is there a saying, "IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!"

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2017/02/25/the-best-taylor-global-intel-update--2-24-2017?mc_cid=203c32f21a&mc_eid=7724cde94c
February 24, 2017 at 7 Central

This is Stewart Best's summary of tonite's program:

"Always remember the financial elite and their global take-down of the economy - a virtual FREEZE of all accounts - no ATM's, NO OPEN BANKS, NO ABILITY TO DO ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS AS THE ELITE MOVE INTO THEIR ONE WORLD CURRENCY - something Trump already told us was coming "much sooner than anyone thinks," and he ought to know. Then we have the very real threat of a communist inspired American Spring, which will bring in Martial Law and everything changes."
~~~~
You may know, Larry Taylor recently suffered two small (?)strokes and was hospitalized.  He's home, recovering well and wanted to do a short program.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Stewart Best, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I think he's all wrong about a lot of things however he is interesting to listen to sometimes. I enjoy Larry Taylor too though he also falls into my "all wrong about a lot of things" catagory too, though not so much as Best does. I'll be sure to give this a listen after the mp3 is posted at Blog Spot.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Right there with you, Researcher.  I haven't followed them in years really.  But, I remember hearing  that Trump  said that about currency, and I let it go-didn't dig into it-but probably should have.
So maybe they'll be something specific about it here.  That would be good knowledge to have.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Here's the Mp3 for anyone interested. Time indicator says it's 30 minutes in length. Show notes are below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkmatter/2017/02/25/the-best-taylor-global-intel-update--2-24-2017.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Larry is still recovering, but wanted to do a short 30 minute UPDATE on things going on around the world. Trump is being blocked on many fronts, he has "friends" that are not friends, threats of an American Spring are now growing, Trump must arrest his sworn communist enemies who are guilty of treason or he will be taken down in the near future. Always remember the financial elite and their global take-down of the economy - a virtual FREEZE of all accounts - no ATM's, NO OPEN BANKS, NO ABILITY TO DO ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS AS THE ELITE MOVE INTO THEIR ONE WORLD CURRENCY - something Trump already told us was coming "much sooner than anyone thinks", and he ought to know. Then we have the very real threat of a communist inspired American Spring, which will bring in Martial Law and everything changes.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 pm

I listened. Then heard the 2 prior shows as well.  They just auto loaded and played. (didn't have to go looking.  A week ago Friday was with Richard Shaw talking about radiation, Moonbeam and Pelosi losing it. That week she called Trump Bush.  Then this past week, since that broadcast,  she gave a speech with multiple errors.
The third previous show is where Stewart presented his thing on money, and I think he misinterpreted what Trump was saying.  Trump was talking about trade deals and how there needed to be a 'level playing field' that was fair to everyone.  He took that to indicate a global finance collapse.  And I don't believe there was the slightest indication of that.  It was about 'fair trade agreements' balanced through tariffs.  Nothing more, IMO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money~Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money~Money   Money~Money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money~Money
Page 1 of 1