Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RADIATION IN NEW YORK? :: EUROPE?=2 TACTICLE NUKES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RADIATION IN NEW YORK? :: EUROPE?=2 TACTICLE NUKES Empty
PostSubject: RADIATION IN NEW YORK? :: EUROPE?=2 TACTICLE NUKES   RADIATION IN NEW YORK? :: EUROPE?=2 TACTICLE NUKES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 am

I can't watch this yet but if it is indeed white hot not orange fireball ... the man is probably right!
YOU DISCERN LET THE REST OF US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

CONCERNING MY QUESTION TO NUCLEAR EXPERT ABOUT FUKUSHIMA AND WHO SET OFF NUKES THAT ALL THE READINGS ARE COMING FROM-- HERES HIS REPLY
Over a thousand Sv/ minute, kills rad hardened robots in minutes – I know a thing or 2 about that - all my space stuff was hardened, and I was the dept expert. That is an insane melt down!!! DO NOT eat ANY sea foods from the pacific – from Ak to southern SA. 1 Sv is a lethal dose for a human – U die in less than a month form that –so they cant send any human beenz in there at all. They would die in seconds at those levels.

Here is that nuke in Ukraine – go to about 14 min and Watch that fireballk and rising white column of ‘smoke’…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfBSFUePww
There were 2 small tac nukes that went off in Ukraine area last week. That is likely where the I-131 is coming from over yooroop. Israeli news live covered it, at about 14 min the second one goes off.Fireball with WHITE cloud rising very high. TNT is black smoke, and does not have enough heat to rise that high. Not a weapons cache as there were no secondary explosions. This was about 2 miles away from the camera from the delay of the BOOM. Given the foreground things, it was BIG.Much bigger than a 750 lber. Which would have been BLACK, too.

Feb 26, 2017

Saw a report in form of video that I cannot view at this time... about New York having a rad reading of 4,125? yesterday... can't find now.. maybe some one can find it? See what gives?
Back to top Go down

RADIATION IN NEW YORK? :: EUROPE?=2 TACTICLE NUKES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: