Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL Empty
PostSubject: RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL   RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:43 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Rand_Paul_Blocked_By_Armed_Guards_From_New_Obamacare_Bill/57138/0/38/38/Y/M.html

the Republican Senator from Kentucky, Rand Paul, has tweeted out that he is currently being blocked by armed guards from viewing new, and the secretly kept Obamacare bill. It was hours earlier that Paul tweeted that he heard that the Obamacare bill, being touted as Obamacare-lite by critics, is ” under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.”

march 4

SOURCE: THE LIBERTARIAN REPUBLIC

RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL Download-12

BY KODY FAIRFIELD

the Republican Senator from Kentucky, Rand Paul, has tweeted out that he is currently being blocked by armed guards from viewing new, and the secretly kept Obamacare bill.

It was hours earlier that Paul tweeted that he heard that the Obamacare bill, being touted as Obamacare-lite by critics, is ” under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.”

Quote :

Follow
RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL _PrgDgFA_normalSenator Rand Paul 

✔️@RandPaul
[ltr]I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.[/ltr]

7:25 AM - 2 Mar 2017

•  

•  7,0077,007 Retweets

•  9,6219,621 likes

The liberty minded Senator did not take kindly to this information and made his intention to share the bill with the public clear in another tweet.

Quote :

Follow
RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL _PrgDgFA_normalSenator Rand Paul 

✔️@RandPaul
[ltr]I am heading to the secure location where they are keeping the House obamacare bill. I will demand a copy for the American people.[/ltr]

8:55 AM - 2 Mar 2017

•  

•  4,8814,881 Retweets

•  14,56414,564 likes

Upon his arrival at a House hideaway in the Capitol, Paul claimed he was told he could not remove the bill and make it public. The Senator then held an impromptu press conference for media complaining about House Republicans’ lack of transparency, reports Politico.

WATCH:

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL C57bZUtWYAI4Rh2[/ltr]

Quote :

Follow
RAND PAUL BLOCKED BY ARMED GUARDS FROM NEW OBAMACARE BILL IpbXm1e__normalEli Yokley 

✔️@eyokley
[ltr].@RandPaul outside the "secret office for the secret bill."[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: