Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage

1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: 1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011   1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:22 pm

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/1000-pedophiles-housing-foster-children-in-ca-in-2011/

Posted on February 25, 2017 by Admininstrator

1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011 LACK-OF-RESOURCES-563x353

WOW!  Thanks to members of VOAT – especially IXOYE, who discovered THIS little gem, which was published in 2011, from CNN – yes, the very CNN we all love to hate now!  This was way back when they were actually doing real journalism and weren’t such #FAKENEWS.
This is the link to the archived REPORT.

Los Angeles (CNN) — The California state auditor has found that more than 1,000 state-licensed facilities — including more than 600 for kids — matched addresses in the sex-offender registry, saying oversight mechanisms lag behind state requirements.
The state Department of Social Services “cites the lack of resources as the primary reason why it has not implemented an automated sex offender address match and why its oversight mechanisms are falling short of requirements,” said the state auditor’s report.

Do you understand what that means?  There were (in 2011) more than 1000 facilities that were licensed through the state of California to take in foster children…  that match SEX OFFENDER REGISTRIES.
I cannot even get enough emphasis on that sentence.  I’m having trouble wrapping my brain around this. California (and every other state, I’m sure) allows registered sex offenders to get state licenses to foster children.  They are not supposed to live near a school, but by ALL MEANS, let’s steal children from their families and send them to live with these pedophiles, because, after all…  “it’s in the best interest of the children”, right???
The report stated, “The counties we visited admit to placing children with these agencies out of convenience rather than for elevated treatment needs as originally intended.”
See the full video report HERE:
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: