Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweden Brings Back the Military Draft - NOTE: The Draft Is the Best Cure for Drama Queens, Both Male And Female

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Sweden Brings Back the Military Draft - NOTE: The Draft Is the Best Cure for Drama Queens, Both Male And Female Empty
PostSubject: Sweden Brings Back the Military Draft - NOTE: The Draft Is the Best Cure for Drama Queens, Both Male And Female   Sweden Brings Back the Military Draft - NOTE: The Draft Is the Best Cure for Drama Queens, Both Male And Female I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:13 pm

What can I say more? Well I suppose I can speculate this; for Trump to build our military up to any kind of readiness we here in America may have to start thinking about doing something likewise. I would only approve if it were fair. Able bodied selected for service from both the elite rich thru the dirt poor. No senators son gets a free pass!

The draft is probably the best cure for our drama queens, snowflakes, cupcakes, SJW, BLM, etc. etc. etc. both male and female. Military service gives a lot of confused youngsters a chance to experience reality in a very structured atmosphere. I include myself in that analysis. Though I hated military life I went in as boy and came out four years later as a much wiser man ready to face the daily challenges of providing for myself. Wonder if Trump et-Al is thinking about this?

What y'all think?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/08/do-feel-draft-sweden-brings-back-military-conscription.html

Fox News wrote:
Imagine if President Trump, who has pledged to rebuild America’s military, announced tomorrow that the United States is reinstituting the military draft. Think there would be any opposition? That is just what another country has done: Sweden is introducing universal military conscription, and so far, no one is complaining.

The decision to require all 18-year-olds – men and women alike – to register for the military draft beginning next year is a direct result of Sweden’s increasing nervousness about Russia’s aggressive behavior in Ukraine, and lately, in and around the Baltic states.

Like the United States, Sweden has, since 2010, relied on volunteers for military service. But of late, it has been unable to fill its quota, prompting its defense ministry to re-introduce the draft. Of the estimated 13,000 Swedes born in 1999, about 4,000 will be selected to serve for up to a year.

[More at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Sweden Brings Back the Military Draft - NOTE: The Draft Is the Best Cure for Drama Queens, Both Male And Female
Page 1 of 1