Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Empty
PostSubject: Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ   Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 11:49 am

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Pence-and-trump-1024x768

I have never like the choice of Mike Pence for the position of Vice President. He was a supporter of Free Trade Agreements (eg NAFTA) and he supported Obamacare. When Trump’s locker-room talk surfaced in a recording, Pence did not stand by his running mate. As I note in the following video, the body language messages between Trump and Pence strongly suggests that they do not like each other.

If one follows the pattern of Vice-Presidential choices, and given Pence and his lack of loyalty displayed to President-Elect Trump during the dark days, we should all be concerned over our new champion’s safety.

In the Face of the Deep State, Trump Needs Loyalty From His VP

Do you really think that the globalists are going to respect the rule of law because Trump won the election? Do you think the globalists are ever going to go away and accept the will of the people? The globalists hate you, they hate the common person. Globalists, like Ted Turner, outwardly express the desire to wipe out 95% of humanity. And if you think I am the only having these concerns about Pence, in the Independent Media, you are not paying attention. Previously, Infowars has noted the incompatibility between Pence’s political background and the Trump platform.

Alex Jones has questions about Pence. Many of the criticsms of Pence sound like the following:

Quote :
“…critics of the selection have blasted Pence as a globalist neocon who supports the Obama-backed Common Core scheme, sovereignty-destroying “free trade” regimes, unconstitutional wars, and other deeply unpopular policies, rather than the Constitution and liberty.
Other opponents have blasted Pence’s surrender to extreme homosexual activists and corporate bullies last year demanding government aid in trampling religious liberty in Indiana…”

Many of my colleagues have publicly noted the same (eg Dr. Ted Broer).
President Trump needs and deserves steadfast loyalty from his number two man. He does not have that loyalty. And when one considers the awesome threat posed by the Deep State, Trump deserves and desperately needs loyalty from his inner circle.

There Is No Trump Presidency Without Wikileaks

There are a number of factors that led to the election of Donald Trump. Among them would be the steadfast and aggressive support of the Independent Media and the data dump on Hillary Clinton by Wikileaks. Without Wikileaks, there is no Trump Presidency. Subsequently, without Wikileaks, there is Mike Pence Vice-Presidency, but don’t tell that Pence.

Pence Bites the Hand That Has Fed Him

Late last week, Mike Pence said the following in a Fox interview“

Quote :
“Trafficking in national security information, as is alleged WikiLeaks has done here, is a very serious offense,”
“It represents a compromise of the security of the American people,” he said.
“This president and this administration will take that very seriously and use the full force of the law and resources of the United States to hold all of those to account that were involved…”
“If proven to be true and confirmed publicly, I can assure you that no resource will be spared in holding those [to] account that have leaked information that could well constitute a compromise of methods and a compromise of national security.”

And what exactly is Wikileaks exposing that has Pence so upset. Wikileaks is revealing that Russian hacking has been initiated by the CIA. Wikileaks is demonstrating that the CIA is leaking confidential Trump administration material to the press in an attempt to defame the President and cause him to lose credibility with the Americna people. Wikileaks has taken on the role of whistleblower in order to protect the people of this country from the ongoing abuses of the Deep State.

Incredibly Pence is threatening the organization that may be most responsible for putting Trump in the White House. Pence is opposed to to exposing establishment criminality through whistle blowing. And with question, Pence is disloyal to this president and I fear he is just another LBJ waiting for his Dealy Plaza moment. I have never like Pence and now I have something to hang my hat on.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ   Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Last line of the article was the best one, alas, missing from ColonelZ's copy & paste. Here it is below.

Trump needs to marginalize Pence and then dump him prior to the 2020 election.

And I whole-heartily agree!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ   Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 pm

researcher wrote:
Last line of the article was the best one, alas, missing from ColonelZ's copy & paste. Here it is below.

Trump needs to marginalize Pence and then dump him prior to the 2020 election.

And I whole-heartily agree!
Agreed!  And U had just made the LBJ connection.

And U can add Paul Ryan and I've given up on Comey too.  Throw him wherever.
We've got to start raising a stink against these grinning rinos who think they're untouchable!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: Hillary Clinton pushing for VP Pence to take over the White House   Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: Hillary Clinton pushing for VP Pence to take over the White House

Posted on March 14, 2017 by Dr. Eowyn |
In a tweet Early this morning, WikiLeaks‘ founder Julian Assange sent two alarming tweets:

One, that Hillary Clinton is “quietly pushing” for VP Mike Pence to take over the Trump administration because, unlike President Trump, “Pence is predictable” and therefore “defeatable”.

Two, that two officials in the U.S. intelligence community (IC) who are close to Pence said “they are planning on a Pence takeover”.

Here are screenshot of the two tweets:
Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Julian-assange1Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Julian-assange2

The tweets are alarming, to say the least.

A Pence takeover would mean one of four scenarios:

President Trump voluntarily steps down.

President Trump is impeached.

President Trump is overthrown in a coup.

President Trump is assassinated.

About 6 hours after Assange’s first tweet, in a tweet, CNN quotes VP Pence that Assange’s assertion about a “Pence takeover” of the White House is “absurd” and “frankly offensive”:

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Cnn-tweet-on-pence

By this time, Assange probably realized that people may have interpreted his first tweet as implying a Trump assassination. So he sent out another tweet that Hillary Clinton and the two IC officials had meant impeachment:

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Julian-assange3

Notwithstanding Assange’s reassurance, there have been so many death threats (see below) made against President Trump, the matter certainly is not out of the realm of possibility or probability. See:

• Former AG Loretta Lynch and Senate Democrats call for subverting President Trump with marches, blood, and death
  • Magnatone CEO Tells People ‘Rest Easy,’ Predicts Trump Assassination Within 100 Days
  • NY mag writer Jonathan Chait defends his offer for a $100M bounty on President Trump ‘dead or alive’
  • Neo-con Bill Kristol openly supports a deep-state coup: What this means for Trump’s presidency
  • Swedish government official calls for assassinating President Trump

I have seen rumors of assassination, but have refrained posting those rumors because of what they are — rumors. But of late, my “spider sense” is astir: there is something ominous in the air . . . .

It doesn’t help that tomorrow, March 15, is the infamous Ides of March when Julius Caesar was assassinated. The Left are calling on their demonic hordes to mail attack postcards to President Trump; our side has a counter Operation Postcard campaign, wherein we are sending President Trump postcards of thanks and support.

Tomorrow, March 15, is also when America’s debt ceiling, once again, is reached.

Debt ceiling refers to a legislative limit on the amount of national debt that can be issued by the US Treasury, thus limiting how much money the federal government may borrow. Tomorrow, when the debt ceiling is reached but Congress does not increase the debt limit, Treasury will need to resort to “extraordinary measures” to temporarily finance government expenditures and obligations until a resolution can be reached. If a legislative impasse continues, the Treasury will default — which has never happened.

A protracted default could trigger a variety of economic problems including a financial crisis, and a decline in output that would put the country into an economic recession.

Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ Trump-wings

Please pray for President Trump.

Please pray for America.

And don’t forget to mail your postcard of support tomorrow!

H/t Will Shanley

~Eowyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ   Pence Is the Globalist Insurance Policy Against Trump-The Modern Day Version of LBJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1