Share | 

Daily Crow Updates.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Crow Updates.....   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:22 am

Daily Updates

Andy Rogers: USA total eclipses and Israel. 67/76, 48 – It has been noted the 8/21/17 USA coast to coast total eclipse follows a 67 mile wide path. (Jerusalem 1967) The first coast to coast USA total eclipse since 6/8/1918, this years total eclipse will be followed by another 6 years 7 months 18 days later on 4/8/2024 (Israel 1948). It does not escape notice these eclipses are nearly 7 years apart. The 2024 eclipse is 20760 days after 6/7/67 and 17445 days after 7/4/76. X Marks the Spot: Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years.

Horror as father and son have throats slit in Paris street killing. The bodies were found in the 11th district, 5666 days after September 11. It took place 33 weeks and 3 days after the priest had his throat slit by ISIS fighter in Paris. 119 days from the 1 year anniversary of the Nice, France Bastille day massacre.

Today is 490 days or 70 weeks exactly from the 11/13 Paris attacks, which took place 311 days after 11 were killed and 11 injured in the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris. The image below is from the Charlie Hebdo cover on 11/3/11.

During the 11/13 Paris attacks, 11 were killed in diners and the largest slaughter took place at the Bataclan Theater founded on 11/11 in 1761.

The Eagles of Death Metal were playing that night, their “Death by Sexy” released on April 11th, 2006 reached #11 on the Independent US music chart and #113 on US charts. The Paris attacks took place in the 11th district which reached its peak population in 1911. The throat slitting attack was 3993 days after Death by Sexy.

Ralph Shortey, Oklahoma Lawmaker, Hit With Child Prostitution Charges

Teenager discovers 7.44 carat diamond in Arkansas state park AND Sierra Leone pastor discovers 706-carat diamond in village

Washington Post interviews our friends at Unsealed.org The Washington Post Interviews Us About The Upcoming Solar Eclipse And Revelation 12 Sign

Egyptian statue recently unearthed is not Ramses II. 26 foot statue, is thought to be Psamtik I who ruled was from the 26th dynasty. From wiki, The Greek historian Herodotus conveyed an anecdote about Psamtik in the second volume of his Histories (2.2). During his travel to Egypt, Herodotus heard that Psammetichus (“Psamṯik”) sought to discover the origin of language by conducting an experiment with two children. Allegedly he gave two newborn babies to a shepherd, with the instructions that no one should speak to them, but that the shepherd should feed and care for them while listening to determine their first words. The hypothesis was that the first word would be uttered in the root language of all people. When one of the children cried “βεκὸς” (bekòs) with outstretched arms, the shepherd concluded that the word was Phrygian because that was the sound of the Phrygian word for “bread”.

Abortion Activists Kill Baby Jesus in Graphic Abortion on Virgin Mary Outside Catholic Church

70-year-old woman runs 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days. The same week as Trump’s first day in office on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of life a 70 year old runs 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days.

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

Fr. Stanley Rother, first US-born martyr, to be beatified in September.  Father Stanley Rother, the Oklahoma-born martyr who served as a priest in Guatemala, will be beatified in Oklahoma City on Sept. 23, 2017.

300+ Messianic prophecies and scripture references that match Yeshua

Is Joshua’s Battle at Jericho the Dramatic Key to John’s Revelation?

The Phoenix Lights Case Turns 20 – 240 months to the day in America’s 240th year. March 13, is 113 days from July 4th. It is also the day Francis became Pope on 3/13/13.

Facial Recognition App Allows Users To Locate Strangers on Facebook By Taking Their Picture

Event Horizon Telescope Will Begin The Most Detailed Observation Of A Blackhole In April

Snoop Dogg shoots ‘clown’ Trump with fake gun in music video for Lavender as rapper says ‘nobody is dealing with the real issue’

Humpback Whales Are Forming Mysterious ‘Super-Groups’, and No One Can Explain It – They’ve never teamed up like this before.

The Terrifying True Scale of Nuclear Weapons

Must watch How a CBN Interview Led to a Surprise Meeting on ISIS with the King of Jordan.

UW-Madison students support freedom for Muslim singers. What about Christian photographers?

2,500 Years Later, Tombs of Esther and Mordechai Still Standing in Iran “All the people I asked for directions knew about the site and who was buried there,” Hernroth told Breaking Israel News. “The tomb is prominent, very accessible, and very well kept.”

20 million at risk of starvation in world’s largest crisis since 1945, UN says

Things Most People Don’t Know About Pompeii

World’s Oldest Jew Dies At 117 — Leaves Behind 125 Descendants

Trump Ends Silence With Palestinians, Opening a Path

British Royal Family to end decades-long boycott of Israel: British Royal Family member ‘likely’ to be sent on official state visit to Israel for first time ever.

Spicer accidentally wears flag pin upside down at start of press briefing. 49 days after inauguration, 50 days inclusive.

Without a ‘world government’ technology will destroy us, says Stephen Hawking

more @ 

http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 am

Daily Updates

Documentary on Yale Reveals How Scary U.S. Campuses Have Become

Boston drummer Sib Hashian dies onstage. Hashian’s son Adam reportedly told TMZ the 67-year-old was performing with Boston on a Legends of Rock cruise when he suddenly collapsed during the band’s set. Hashian was of Armenian/Italian ancestry and lived in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. His daughter, Lauren Hashian, has been in a relationship with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson since 2007

The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy

From June 13, 2014 – Son of David Rockefeller Dies in Small-Plane Crash. 1011 days later his father dies at 101. This is also the 3rd day after the 144th week.

Girl steals Pope Francis’ hat at Vatican greeting. The 3-year-old from Georgia caused a sensation by reaching up and yanking his white skullcap, or zucchetto, off his head. (Godfather’s name is “Mountain”) Allen Trent pointed out the connection to “skullcap” and Skull and Bones 3/22. On the day of the London terrorist attacks on the anniversary of Brussels a child “yanks the white skullcap” from Pope Francis. 

Remember the Ghost Ship fire in Oakland on 12/2? Think Ghost Ship, pirate ship, skull and crossbones. It was 110 days from 12/2 to 3/22 or 3 months and 20 days. In 2015, 12/2 was the San Bernardino attack.

USC Students Break A Big Record With Their New Rocket. The USC Rocket Propulsion Lab launched the Fathom II in New Mexico. The craft reached a whopping altitude of 144,000 feet; that’s the highest altitude ever reached by an entirely student-made rocket.

Israel plans mass evacuation if war erupts again

7 Takeaways From the Gorsuch Confirmation Hearings. Gorsuch turns 50, 2 months and 22 days after Jerusalem’s 50th and 8 days after the eclipse. His 18,000th day of life was 16 days shy of Christmas in ’16. 18,000 is 50 prophetic years (360 day).

Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey returned to quarterback. AB – 44 days after it was stolen.

The Sun Again Testifies to 5777/5778 & The Jesus Christ 2368 Connection. Ayzak Immanuel: From the 4th of Kislev 3410 when Zechariah made his prophecy of the return of the Lord to rule until Aug 18, 2017 is 864,576 days. This also “happens” to be the exact diameter of the Sun, and falls 3 days before the dividing solar eclipse. And this (thanks John Cole).

The Trump Tsunami – Andy Rogers made some interesting discoveries involving the Fukushima episode and Trump (listed below). Keep in mind this is the man who was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days his first full day in office and who turned 70, 700 days before Israel’s 70th. These are the well known ones, but simply the tip of the iceberg. TRUMP TSUNAMI SONG – The Trumpettes – Music Video

• The Japan Tsunami was 3/11/11. 3 days later on 3/14/11 (Pi day) Trump was exactly 777 months old. 77 months 7 days after the Tsunami is 3 days before the 8/21/17 USA total eclipse.

• 7 years 7 months 7 weeks 7 days before the Tsunami was 6/14/03 which was Trump’s 57th birthday. 3/11/17-the 6th anniversary of the Tsunami (and 7 weeks into Trump presidency) was 70 years 7 months 7 weeks 7 days after Trump was born on 6/14/46

• The Tsunami was 44 months 4 days or 1343 days after 7/7/07 (7x7x7=343). It was 330 weeks before 7/7/17 and 333 weeks 3 days before 7/31/17 Tisha B’AV.

• 33 months 3 weeks 3 days before the tsunami was 5/15/08-the 60th anniversary of Israel Independence. 333 months 3 weeks 3 days before was 5/15/83 the 35th

• 6 years 7 months after the tsunami is 10/11/17-the last day of Feast of Tabernacles 2017.

• 7 years 6 months before the tsunami was the 2nd anniversary of 9/11

David Rockefeller dead at 101. Justin Conley from our Facebook page – I saw that David Rockefeller died today and checked his day count he was born 6-12-15 and he lived 37173 days on earth. This is Extremely interesting to me as my path of research is specifically about 37 x 73 equaling 2701 the gematria value of Gen 1:1. The properties of the numbers 37 and 73 are unlike any others specifically in the mirror/ palindromic nature. 

Verse 37 of Matthew 24: For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Many have long known that the total Hebrew gematria of Genesis 1:1 — 2701 — is the product of 37 and its digital reflection, 73; not many are aware that it is also the 37th hexagon as well as the 73rd triangle. A UNION OF GENESIS 1:1 AND JOHN 1:1. The number 37 is the number upon which this article is based. It is unequivocally the principal number of God, His signature, His confirmation, and the basis of His maths lesson.

more @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:03 am

Daily Updates

Rep. Devin Nunes reveals secret meeting on WH grounds amid Russia probe. Devin Nunes – 3 days after Devin Booker became the youngest player ever to score 70 points in a NBA game, 7 months and 70 days after Donald Trump’s 70th birthday. Booker played for Kentucky who North Carolina beat to advance to the Final Four being held in Phoenix, the city where Devin Booker plays for the Suns. The day Devin Booker scored 70 (March 24, 2017) was 2520 hours before 7/7/17. (compliments of Andy Rogers)

OREGON OREGON OREGON – Bald eagle found dead in Oregon with its talons cut off

Why 60 Minutes Failed: Fake News Narrative Exposed

World’s biggest dinosaur footprint found in ‘Australia’s Jurassic Park’

Rome’s newest resident: Angel Moroni statue placed atop LDS temple in Italy

HE WENT TO JARED! Trump taps Kushner to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas.

April 15, 2017 is exactly 1260 months after the Titanic sank.

WATCH: City of Columbia goes wild after South Carolina advances to first Final Four. 7th seed South Carolina advances to Final Four for the first time in school history by winning 77-70. The Final Four games will be played 70 days after the first full day Trump was in office on his 70th year, 7 month and 7th day of life, the 21st of January or 7+7+7 days into the year. Resilient South Carolina Ascends Into the Basketball Ether. Before this four-game run, South Carolina had not won an N.C.A.A. tournament game in 44 years.

North Carolina’s Justin Jackson ‘Plays to Glorify God’ ‘Every time I step on the court, I say a prayer and it’s His will, not mine,’ says the Tar Heels’ Number 44.

Gonzaga and Oregon advance to Final Four. Gonzaga’s coach Mark Few graduated from Oregon in ’87. Of the few times “few” appears in scripture one of them is Mark 8:7 – And they had a few small fish. And having blessed them, he said that these also should be set before them. The word “few” appears 65 times in the KJV Bible that has a total of 783,137 words.

This has Never Happened until Now… (2017-2018 EVENTS)

Earth Hour 2017: UN joins iconic landmarks ‘going dark’ to support protecting the planet

Photo below found here

‘That… is not subtle’: Jared Kushner’s family mocked for plans to build a $7.5billion skyscraper at 666 Fifth Avenue described as ‘phallic’ and a ‘giant middle finger’. Kushner Companies unveiled a rendering of a skyscraper to take over its current Manhattan office building, projected to open in 2025
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Daily Updates

A Cornerstone of Peace at Risk

Persecuted Christians Suffer “Worst Year Yet,” Mostly Under Islam

HE WENT TO JARED AND JARED WENT TO ANCIENT BABYLON. Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner is in Iraq, official says

South Carolina tops Mississippi State, claims first NCAA championship. This comes the day after South Carolina (their first Final Four) and Oregon were eliminated in the Men’s Final Four. The August 21, 2017 eclipse cuts diagonally across the entire US. It begins in Oregon (the 33rd state) and exits South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

The LAST prophecy: FUTURE of AMERICA (2017 ~ BEYOND) a Trey Smith documentary

Londonistan: 423 New Mosques; 500 Closed Churches

Record-breaking coin auction fetches $106.7 million

History of ‘papal tyranny’ catches up with pope in northern Italy

7 days before Trump’s 77th day in office North Carolina and Gonzaga both score 77 points to advance to the 2017 NCAA Finals.

The kingdom of women: the Tibetan tribe where a man is never the boss

Japan says it has ‘achieved its plan’ by killing 333 Antarctic whales

Red palm weevil is “global threat” after spreading to 60 countries – UN

Rainbow Flag Creator Gilbert Baker Dead at 65. He lived 24044 days. The 24044th verse is Matthew 25:35 in the passage about the final judgment. The Stonewall Riots were on his 6966th day of life. We know from Romans 1 what precedes judgment. Or another way to put it, when a people are under judgment what begins to manifest. However, you will notice the distinction in Matthew 25 is about those who serve the least among us and those who don’t.

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Mississippi State stuns UConn 66-64 in Final Four to end Huskies’ 111-game win streak

World is ‘about to be told ALIENS EXIST and are HERE on EARTH’. “All of the evidence that has been accumulated by researchers, military witness testimony, and acquired from declassified government documents over the last 70 years points to three very basic conclusions — the planet Earth has been and is being engaged by off-world civilizations. “Secondly — this information has been hidden from the public in a well orchestrated and systematic embargo on the truth. “Thirdly, governments know these conclusions are true — researchers of this topic know these conclusions are true, and it is now time for humanity to learn these truths.”

Polar bear photographed ‘praying’ next to cross

The Strange Earthly Parallel Of Revelation 12

More @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 am

Daily Updates

McCain made secret trip to Syria. The weekend he was there would’ve been 44 days before the 4/4 attacks. The day he arrived in Syria would’ve been 49/50 days inclusive from cruise missile attacks on 4/6.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN after his attack on Russia’s ally Assad triggers fears of World War Three

Tucker Carlson Takes on Sen Graham After Syrian Strikes. I can’t imagine many in the military have much respect for Graham. Sen. Lindsey Graham calls for up to 7,000 American troops in Syria to take down Assad.

$$$$$$$$Tomahawk maker’s stock up after U.S. launch on Syria$$$$$$$$$$

Russia ‘to call for urgent UN meeting after US strike’. US air strike on Syria: how the world reacted to Donald Trump’s decision to intervene in civil war. BREAKING: Moscow condemns Trump’s ‘act of AGGRESSION’ after US missile strike on Syria

Others are paying attention! TRUMP Strikes Syrian Airfields 100 Yrs. to Day of US Entrance into World War I

No child of God should ever suffer such horror’: President orders launch of 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles on Homs airfield where Assad launched chemical attack. Homs is 88 miles from Damascus. Thoughts people who think might think…. What does Assad have to gain by using chemical weapons? What does ISIS and/or the Military Industrial Complex have to gain? Any action that negatively impacts Assad, directly benefits ISIS. Why do all cable news outlets think this was a good move? Most concerning of all, Lindsey Graham and John McCain are ecstatic.

Assad’s Downfall as ‘Nero of the East’ Predicted in Angel’s Message of Messianic Signs. The Jewish text predicting the rise of an ‘Eastern Nero’ and his destruction is known as the Otzar Midrashim, “This will be for you a sign: when you see that the Nero of the East has fallen in Damascus, the kingdom of the east will fall, and then the salvation of Israel will grow, and the Messiah of the House of David will arrive and [the Jews] will go up to Jerusalem.” 

Upgrading humans into GODS will be the next ‘billion dollar industry’ expert claims. It has been suggested that humans will have access to technology that will allow them to ‘upgrade themselves into gods’. Bestselling author Yuval Noah Harari has also warned that because not everyone will be able to experience the upgrade, due to costs, there will be a divide that could spark ‘old racist ideologies’ – but this time, differences will be ‘engineered and manufactured’.

Trump thinks he’ll ‘be successful’ on Mideast peace. During a joint press conference with Jordan’s king, president says he’s ‘working very, very hard’ to strike coveted deal.

Barry Manilow comes out as gay aged 73: ‘I didn’t want to disappoint my fans’. Barry Manilow comes out as gay at 73, 73 days before he turns 74.

Sotheby’s Sells Record $71 Million Diamond to Chow Tai Fook.  The oval-shaped diamond dethroned the Oppenheimer Blue, which fetched $58 million in May at Christie’s. The $71 million dollar diamond sold 3 days after 71 days from the 58th Presidential inauguration in ’17.

Jordan Peterson On Left Wing Dictatorships Replacing Christianity In The 20th Century

Pandemonium in Chapel Hill after UNC’s NCAA men’s basketball championship

A Cornerstone of Peace at Risk

Persecuted Christians Suffer “Worst Year Yet,” Mostly Under Islam

HE WENT TO JARED AND JARED WENT TO ANCIENT BABYLON. Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner is in Iraq, official says

more @ 

http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

Daily Updates

Benjamin R. Barber, Author of ‘Jihad vs. McWorld,’ Dies at 77. On the day Benjamin Barber was born (August 2, 1939) The Einstein–Szilárd letter is signed, advising President of the United States Franklin D. Roosevelt of the potential use of uranium to construct an atomic bomb.

Cops Detain Entire School, Illegally Search/Grope 900 Kids — Find NOTHING, Parents Furious. Worth County and Sheriff Hobby. Worth – the value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated. Hobby – an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.

Children’s Hospital (of Philadelphia) makes ‘artificial womb’ for lambs — raising hope for extreme preemies

Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing. US Senators to Get Rare Briefing at White House on North Korea Threat

Anti-Semitic incidents rise by 86 percent in U.S. It’s not a good time to be a Jew in America, it seems. Between 2016 and the first quarter of 2017, the number of anti-Semitic incidents in the country rose by 86 percent. Anti-Semitic incidents rose 21 percent in 2014 Audit: In 2014 Anti-Semitic Incidents Rose 21 Percent Across The U.S. In A “Particularly Violent Year for Jews”. Incidents rose by 1/3 in 2016 Anti-Semitic incidents in US surging in ’17, rose by a third in ’16.

No Joke: U.N. Elects Saudi Arabia to Women’s Rights Commission, For 2018-2022 Term

Girl Was Born With Her Heart Outside

US astronaut Peggy Whitson breaks American spaceflight record. By the time she returns to Earth in September, Whitson will have spent 666 days in floating above the planet. She hopes she won’t hold the title for long. Trump congratulates NASA astronaut who sets space record. 153 days before Revelation 12 sign.

Newly Found Copy of Declaration of Independence Is Unlike All the Others
It was uncovered in archives of English town

Hostile tribe’s chief died, was raised long enough to testify about Jesus

Operation Gotham Shield | NYC & NJ on April 24th – 26th. The 26th is 71 years (or ’17) 9 months and 11 days from the Trinity nuclear test. April 24th Gotham TV show airs “How the Riddler Got His Name” followed by “These Delicate and Dark Obsessions” on May 1st.

British Olympic silver medallist Germain Mason killed in motorbike crash during ride with Usain Bolt. Matthew S – Germain MASON dies today in a crash exactly 33 days after Nick MASON of Pink Floyd The Wall fame crashes into the WALL. on 04/20 and at exactly 4:20 am, He was born on 01/20/83, and died on exactly 1787 weeks of life today.

Exactly 1787 weeks of life for Germain Mason and 1787 George Mason (September 15, 1787), one of three delegates who refused to sign the Constitution – The 228-year-old (148 days of 230 years now) message from Col. George Mason. When we think Mason, Free Masons comes to mind but you should also think “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes” (Matthew 21:42 quoting Psalm 118:22).

80 days earlier, the university named after George Mason was in the news as well. George Mason University Students Protest Immigration Order

The Cold War: Survival | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

Keys to Christian Authority & Victory in Prayer | Pastor Steve Cioccolanti

Bill O’Reilly’s Name Wiped From ‘The Factor’ After Fox News Parts Ways With Star. O’Reilly gets removed 7499 days (7500 inclusive) from first airing of The Factor. Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News (Cernovich)

Russia claims it can wipe out US Navy with single ‘electronic bomb’

Sanhedrin Calls on Israel’s Greatest Enemy to Follow Tradition and Build Third Temple. The nascent Sanhedrin choose to see this exchange as an opening and an affirmation of Iranian national pride in helping the Jews build the Temple. The rabbinical court sent a letter to Zarif inviting him to manifest this historic Persian mission. “It is to be understood from your statements that you support the actions of King Cyrus and that your country supports the establishment of a Temple on Mount Moriah even today. We invite you to opening a dialog regarding this. We will be happy to hear your response to this invitation.”

Sakcloth&Ashes The FaceBook Killer The FAT-MAN and Nuclear War! For those who appreciate the deep dives (as I say, a willingness to traverse the arbitrary boundaries we place on reality) this is a must watch.

Iran shows off new air defense systems, declares ‘Death to Israel’

New Undiscovered Prince Recordings To Be Released This Friday With “DELIVERANCE” EP. DELIVERANCE features six previously unreleased tracks:  “Deliverance,” “Man Opera,” which includes a four-movement medley:  “I Am,” “Touch Me,” “Sunrise Sunset,” “No One Else;” and an extended version of “I Am.” 

THE NEW COLD WAR Inside Russia’s top-secret Arctic base which Vladimir Putin has filled with nuclear-armed warplanes and REINDEER-riding special forces

Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying. 

more @  http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Mon May 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Daily Updates

TRUMP OFFERS A RARE CHANCE FOR A PALESTINIAN PEACE DEAL
‘Oldest human’ dies in Indonesia ‘aged 146’ – 146 year old dies 146 days before Revelation 12 sign. Matthew S. on Facebook discovered following, Today, on “Mayday” Mbah Ghoto who may have been the oldest man in modern recorded history died at 146 years old. He lived 146 years 4 months 1 day non-inclusive, or 14641. He died exactly 146 days from the Rev 12 sign on 09/23/17.
Defiant New Yorkers paint a massive wooden cross in rainbow colors after it was put up on Gay Street. (1.57 miles from One World Trade, 2.45 miles from Trump Tower and .76 miles from King David Gallery) When people living around Gay Street in New York City’s Greenwich Village discovered a giant wooden cross chained to an apartment gate, they sprang into action. The mysterious structure appeared on the street on Good Friday, and while the reasons for its presence were not clearly made known, many in the area decided it needed to be turned into an undeniably positive message. Micah Latter, a resident of Gay Street, told PopSugar: ‘As a Christian, the cross is a sign of love, peace, and hope and it was clear the mysterious owner of the cross was not sharing those same values.’

She added: ‘It was unsettling that the owner’s intentions were not sincere.’ First, Micah posted an image of the cross on Instagram and called for its removal by authorities, but she wasn’t offered any help. That’s when she decided to take a different route, enlisting the help of friends and neighbors to turn the cross into a huge LGBTQ pride flag. The group of more than ten made the occasion a joyous one, enjoying tipples of champagne as they took their paints to the wood, eventually renaming it ‘The Love Cross.’ The Offense of the Cross – the real Jesus offends us and DEFLATES OUR PRIDE.
ASTANA – ARCHITECTURE, MYTH, AND DESTINY
Bag with 2 embryos in jars found outside Greek cemetery. THESSALONIKI, Greece – The shepherd who found the bag Saturday while tending to his flock in the village of Vryssaki, west of the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki, called police immediately after he opened it. A shepherd found embryos outside a cemetery in near the city where Paul wrote his letters to the Thessalonians. Shepherd and pregnancy (embryo) and death (cemetery). It is in Thessalonians we have verse many of you are familiar with While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 
Chip Gaines’ former real-estate partners sue him for over $1 million. Some interesting names involved. Lewis and Clark sue Gaines for deceptively seeking “gains”. Tekell is the name of the attorney who filed the suit. Tekel means “weight” as in Daniel 5:27 – Tekel, you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. The scales will be weighed. Either Lewis and Clark are on an expedition (see what I did there) with Tekel to seek dishonest gains or Gaines acted deceptively for dishonest gain.
The Real Story Behind ESPN’s Wednesday Massacre
The Truth About Emmanuel Macron | French Presidential Election 2017 (cathartic and insightful)
Hello. Nebraska is calling you to witness a cosmic event.
Rothschild Foundation Investing $27 Million in Caesarea’s Hidden Treasures
58-year-old woman gives birth to twins
Researchers Invent Stem Cell Capable of Becoming an Entire Embryo
A wall of iron built to keep out Gog and Magog. The two giants in London’s Lord Mayor’s Show surprisingly figure in the Koran too
1968 PROPHECY from 90-YEAR-OLD WOMAN in NORWAY
Cryogenically frozen brains will be ‘woken up’ and transplanted in donor bodies within three years, claims surgeon
Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh receives ‘marching orders’ from Pope Francis. Jim Harbaugh previously coached the San Francisco (Francis) 49ers. He met with Pope Francis 444 days after the Jubilee (50th) Super Bowl in San Francisco.

North KOREA Situation RED ALERT | 2017 WARNING to Korea, Japan, Turkey, Greece by Steve Cioccolanti
Grotesque: This Is The Message Bill Nye The “Science Guy” Is Sending Your Kids. Remember when you first learned the words penis and vagina? Had you seen this video at that time of your life you might have thought this was funny. Bill Nye the ‘Vagina Guy’ Indoctrinates Kids Into Gay Sex on Netflix
Jonathan Demme, ‘Silence of the Lambs’ director, dead at 73. Silence of the Lambs director dies at 73, 73 days before 7/7. The Silence of the Lambs director died the day after news was released out of Philadelphia that they made an artificial womb for lambs.

more @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Sun May 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Daily Updates

2017 Kentucky Derby results: Always Dreaming the winner after dominating the field. The jockey Velazquez reached several milestones in 2013. On June 14 (Trump’s 67 birthday), he won his 5,000th race at Belmont Park aboard Galloping Giraffe. 3 weeks before the Kentucky Derby was the birth of the giraffe that millions were watching on live stream. April the Giraffe finally gives birth to baby boy as 1.2 million watch live.

Ismail Haniya elected new Hamas leader. On Donald Trump’s birthday in 2007 (June 14) Ismail was dismissed by Abbas. Haniyeh was dismissed on 14 June 2007 by Abbas, who appointed Fayyad instead. This was deemed illegal by the Legislative Council, which continued to recognise Haniyeh. Genesis 16 – Ishmael – He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.

Nepal man, 85, dies trying to become oldest Everest climber. Sherchan, a grandfather of 17 and great-grandfather to six, first scaled Everest in May 2008 when he was 76 — at the time becoming the oldest climber to reach the top. Mount Everest: Min Bahadur Sherchan dies attempting record. Mr Miura broke Mr Sherchan’s own record set as a 76-year-old in 2008. It comes a week after Swiss climber Ueli Steck, 40, died as he prepared to climb the mountain.

Vatican Confirms: Pope Francis to Meet President Trump End of May. 10 days after the 69th anniversary of Israel which is 12 days after day 25200 from Israel.

The Cyrus and Trump thing – Billy Ray Cyrus Will Now Be Known as Just ‘Cyrus’. Many have compared Trump to Cyrus, the 45th President and Isaiah 45, rebuilding the temple. The name change will be on August 25th or the first day after 71 days from Trump’s 71st birthday in ’17. “After August 25th, I will be the artist formerly known as Billy Ray. I’m just going by my last name Cyrus,” he told Rolling Stone Country.

UAE plans to drag an ICEBERG from Antarctica to provide drinking water for millions
According to this guy the Revelation 12 sign appeared 5993 years ago. Revelation 12 Sign Farther Calculations that may have been over-looked. Therefore, 5993 + 7 years = 6,000 years. Has anyone else heard/confirmed this?

Tammy W – Trump tells Abbas to end Palestinians’ ‘pay for slay’ terrorist attacks on Israelis. They meet in front of Teddy Roosevelt painting 996 days after Robin Williams (Night at the Museum) died on the eve of the 66th National Day of Prayer.

Queen calls her entire household to ‘highly unusual’ emergency meeting at Buckingham Palace today but mystery surrounds the reason why. ‘I can’t stand up much’ Prince Philip quips as he retires from royal duties. Prince Philip became Duke on the morning of his wedding 11/20/1947, 9 days before the UN Resolution for Israel. He was born exactly 188 weeks after the Balfour Declaration, 30 months and 30 days after the end of WWI.

There was a 77.77% voter turnout in French election. The final round is 5/7 in Hebrew year 5777. “Turnout was recorded at 77.77 per cent with 22.23 per cent of France’s 47 million registered voters abstaining.” “Turnout was 77.77 percent, the lowest in a French presidential election for 15 years.”

On would-be birthday of late sister, Isaiah Thomas drops 53 in Celts’ OT win. His sister Chyna died tragically a few weeks ago in a car accident. This 53 point playoff took place on the eve of 5/3,  53 weeks and 6 days or 377 days after Chyna the wrestler died on 4/20/16. The one year anniversary of Chyna’s death was 5 days after Chyna Isaiah’s sister died. The 53 points by Isaiah came against the team in America’s capital, the Washington Wizards. Washington’s star player is John Wall, Trump got elected for his promise to build a wall. Our President is also known for his propensity to say CHYNA instead of China. Donald Trump Says “China”

Isaiah 53  – Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:4-6

Andy Rogers from our Facebook group – “Trumpets” by Jason Derulo is a pop song released in the US on 8/19/14, 1129 days before 9/21/17 Feast of Trumpets. 70 days inclusive after 9/21/17 is the 70th anniversary of the UN Palestine partition plan on 11/29/17. Jason Derulo’s 28th birthday is on 9/21/17 Feast of Trumpets. “Trumpets” released 888 days before TrumpPence 3rd day in office.

Incredible photo of rainbow on 5/1 in France from Matthew.

More than 65,500 Earthquakes Hit Central Italy in 9 months. Covered previously, this began around Pope Francis’ 1260th day in office when on August 24th, the anniversary of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD, Italy had a massive earthquake. 299 deaths on the 266th Pope’s 1260th day – August 2016 Central Italy earthquake

How the parents of France’s president in waiting warned his teacher, 39, to end affair with their then 16-year-old son – but the married mother of three refused and now could be First Lady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Crow Updates   Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Daily Updates

North Korea’s missile tests By the numbers

The Shocking Meaning Behind The World’s Oldest Man. 8 days after his 114th birthday is the Revelation 12 sign. 8 is the Bible number for “new beginning, resurrection, born again”. Yisreal (Israel) Kristal (Crystal). As stated in the article the previous oldest person lived to 146 and died 146 days before the Revelation 12 sign. Whether the previous man actually was 146 (which I doubt), Yisrael became the oldest man 146 days before 9/23/17. It is in Revelation 4:6 that we see “crystal” – and before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal. 

A further significant connection to 146 is that when the UN Resolution in 1947 passed, Yisreal was 16146 days old.

Jewish Priests, Biblical Status Confirmed By DNA, Ready to Prepare for Third Temple
An Alignment Of Alignments And The Question Of Coincidence

MAJOR BIBLE PROPHECY HAPPENING NOW. I am posting this because of the lotus flower connection beginning around the 8 minute mark.

15,000 Rally in Tel Aviv in Support of Two-state Solution – Palestinian President Abbas’ message read at rally: Time for Israel to recognize Palestine, end the occupation; opposition leader Herzog booed by demonstrators
Two eerily similar murders, 157 years apart

dims="1" />

Turin Shroud Hologram Reveals The Words “The Lamb”

Andy Rogers from Facebook. “Suffer Little Children” by The Smiths with the chorus
“Oh Manchester, so much to answer for…” was released 33 years, 3 months and 3 days before the Manchester bombing.
Morrissey blasts politicians, Queen Elizabeth after Manchester terror attack. Morrissey – Who Put the M in Manchester?  . M “Mem” covered in Emmanuel post – transition.

‘They’re too hot to handle!’ Feverish fans claim Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron look ‘so in love’ as they finally meet at a G7 summit in Sicily… and even suggest the pair should film romantic comedy together. Previously hailed as the ‘hottest politicians’, fans even claimed the liberal-left pair appeared to be on the verge of kissing as strolled through ornate gardens.

dims="1" />

Donald Trump LECTURES NATO Leaders to Their Faces — HILARIOUS REACTIONS!! Here is a great breakdown of the body language reactions – Body Language: Trump N.A.T.O. Speech. The NATO speech was at the new NATO headquarters with artifacts from the World Trade Center and Berlin Wall. See post below as this was the same day Obama was at Brandenburg Gate, 18 days before the anniversary of Reagan’s historic speech.

23 months and 9 days from when Trump declared his candidacy with talk of building a wall. 18 days shy of 670 months from the date they began building the Berlin Wall. Trump was declared winner on 11/9, the anniversary date of the destruction of the Berlin Wall.

Greg Gianforte Elected After “Bodyslam” Scandal | True News.

Undercover Footage: Planned Parenthood Abortion Docs Discuss Shocking, Illegal Practices. Youtube has been scrubbing these videos.

Obama speaks at landmark Berlin Christian conventionMerkel, Obama debate faith and politics. Obama speaks at Brandenburg Gate 18 (6+6+6) days before the 30th anniversary of Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall”.

“Peace and Safety” talks hitting fever pitch. Email me links (mp@dailycrow.com) you find over the last year as we are going to compile a list that we will be updating. Put “Peace and Safety” in subject. Talks underway for possible pope visit to Israel to push peace — report

US said pushing Israel to transfer parts of West Bank to PA administrative rule

– Economic incentives insufficient; Americans reportedly want Netanyahu to do more to revive peace talks; PMO denies TV report. Trump has repeatedly said he was looking to broker the “ultimate deal” with Israelis and Palestinians and is convinced he could do so. Trump has tasked his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and former real estate lawyer Jason Greenblatt with charting a course forward.

This is truly remarkable. Many of you will understand the depth of this. Pope Fatima: Homily for Canonization Mass. On May 13, 50 months to the day from when Pope Francis began his rule on 3/13/13, Francis visited Fatima and conducted a canonization mass. He opened with this!!!!!  “[There] appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun”. So the seer of Patmos tells us in the Book of Revelation (12:1), adding that she was about to give birth to a son. Then, in the Gospel, we hear Jesus say to his disciple, “Here is your mother” (Jn 19:27). We have a Mother! “So beautiful a Lady”, as the seers of Fatima said to one another as they returned home on that blessed day of 13 March a hundred years ago. That evening, Jacinta could not restrain herself and told the secret to her mother: “Today I saw Our Lady”. They had seen the Mother of Heaven. Many others sought to share that vision, but… they did not see her.

The Virgin Mother did not come here so that we could see her. We will have all eternity for that, provided, of course, that we go to heaven.

Fatima – On 13 May 1917, the children reported seeing a woman “brighter than the sun, shedding rays of light clearer and stronger than a crystal goblet filled with the most sparkling water and pierced by the burning rays of the sun. 7 days after the Revelation 12 sign will be 36666 days from the original Fatima circus. 1917 the year of the Balfour Declaration.

Love, 17 points, 17 rebounds – 17 weeks and 17 days after 1/7/17. Hours after the game (the following day) would be 17 weeks 17 days before 10/7/17. 17 is the 7th prime number. Kevin Love notches playoff career-high 17 rebounds

Terror attacks on the 22nd day

WHOA! Bethlehem banner welcomes ‘man of peace,’  A banner apparently put up overnight in Bethlehem says “the city of peace welcomes the man of peace” along with photos of Abbas and Trump.

Covered in Emmanuel post BOTH Bethlehem and this passage – 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Following the Biblical prophetic script, on the same day Trump tweets this!

Solomon – Trump – Ariana Grande – and the BIZARRE “6” Connection – The Sanhedrin called for Trump to fulfill the Solomon mandate in Jerusalem (posted below from a few days ago). On the day Trump arrived in Israel the terror attack occurred at the Ariana Grande concert. The Jews are currently counting down 49 days after Passover which culminates on Shavout. On the day Trump landed in Israel it was the 6th day of the 6th week in this countdown. It was also the 50th anniversary of the start of the 6 Day War on the Hebrew calendar.

The concert attack took place on Ariana Grande’s 8731st day of life. The 8731st in scripture is the SIXTH mention of Solomon in scripture (1 Kings 1:13). The chapter heading in 1 Kings 1 is Wicked Adonijah declares he is king but David restores Solomon–pattern of Antichrist taking the throne, Jesus then comes – praise GOD.amazingword.com/awbible_11_1 kings.htm#njp_manual_mbp_toc_0]source[/url]. Solomon received 666 talents of gold annually.

High Priest is Chosen by Sanhedrin, Temple Service Could Be One Week Away

“We do not need a miraculous occurrence like the sudden appearance of a Temple descending from heaven onto the Temple Mount to make this decision relevant,” explained Rabbi Weiss. “The only obstacle preventing the Temple service today is the political issue. If that should suddenly change, as it very well could, we would be required to begin the Temple service immediately. It is therefore necessary that we have a candidate prepared to fill the role of the High Priest, especially now that we have kohanim prepared to serve in the Temple.”

Mystic Rabbis Explain Hidden Spiritual Truth of Trump’s Momentous Visit to Israel (Must read)

What on Flat Earth? BIZARRE GLOBE HOLDING RITUAL with TRUMP & Saudi Arabia! ‘All hail the New World Orb-er’: Internet loses its collective sh*t over pic of Trump with Saudi orb

Trump in Saudi Arabia: US president joins ceremonial sword dance. 7 months and 17 days into year 5777 Trump does the sword dance. 

Why is this significant? Zayin is the 7th letter in the Hebrew alphabet and it means sword. Year 5777 is the year of the sword. It’s ancient pictograph and modern version looks like sword. Trump did the sword (Zayin) dance days before he went to Zion. The ZAYIN-Aleph-Tav in Scripture. The letter Zayin.

President Trump Prays at the Western Wall in Jerusalem 5/22/17. President Trump becomes the first sitting US president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

Trump’s new tune on Islam unconvincing, experts in Mideast say. Trump gave his speech in Saudi Arabia, where he ditched his hard-line rhetoric from the 2016 election campaign and instead called Islam “one of the world’s great faiths.”

2017, The Year 5777 – “Day the Door Closed to the World”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 am

Daily Updates

French President Emmanuel Macron Trolls Donald Trump: ‘Make Our Planet Great Again’

SpaceX to Launch 1st Reused Dragon Spacecraft Today

‘Sense8’ Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons. First episode released on the eve of American Pharoah’s Triple Crown run on 6/6/1+5 or 11 days before Trump announced his candidacy. Do you SENSE it? Many have this “sense” that something is about to change. Numbers are words. 8 is new beginnings, new order, born again. Do you “sense 8?”

Does Freak Lightning Over England Presage Messiah as Described in Job?

‘I represent the people of Pittsburgh NOT Paris’: Trump pulls U.S. out of climate accord saying it is a foreign attempt to seize American jobs and American wealth – and is immediately attacked by Obama. How interesting he says “Pittsburgh” of all cities 240 days after the Pittsburgh post in America’s 240th year. The Pittsburgh post was bizarre for many reasons.

The Jupiter Jubilee. Since Jupiter’s complete orbit consists of an incomplete number of years, its track around the Sun never aligns with the earth – except for Jupiter’s 50th orbit. Jupiter always completes exactly 50 orbits around the Sun in exactly 593 years. In other words, Jupiter’s 50th orbit always completes at the same time earth’s orbit completes and Jupiter’s 50th orbit is the only time this happens. In this sense the orbits of earth and Jupiter are “synced” every 593 years, or the exact time it takes for Jupiter to orbit the Sun 50 times. You might call this a “Jupiter Jubilee”. Gary published this article 449 days from when Jupiter was at opposition in 2016 and Trump gave his “water,wine,and meat” speech at Jupiter, FL.

Trump signs waiver, won’t move US embassy to Jerusalem. Disappointing Israeli government, US president holds off on election promise; decision delays any plan to relocate the mission from Tel Aviv for at least 6 months. At least 6 months determined on the first day of the 6th month. Remember he arrived in Jerusalem on the 6th day of the 6th week of the 49 day count between Passover and Shavout.
Here is the video involving the lotus flower some of you emailed me about that was taken down. Pope Francis & Donald Trump’s Meeting – Bound by the Devil’s Lotus Flower

Tiger Woods arrested for DUI in Hebrew year 5777, Tiger was 7775 days old when he won the Master’s in 1997. Tiger arrested on the same day as Tiger horror zoo where female keeper was mauled to death was previously warned about ‘inadequate’ escape routes and poor planning if a beast got loose

Day before deadline, Trump hasn’t decided whether to sign embassy waiver

Numbers That Are Getting My Attention :: By Daymond Duck

STUNNING connection for those who read our Emmanuel post. Consider reading it again and take a look at this. Many of these themes we cover seem to conspicuously appear after the fact “coincidentally” of course (great find Andy).  Emmanuel Macron explains his handshake strategy with Trump: “It’s how one gets respected”

“It wasn’t the Alpha and the Omega of politics, but a moment of truth.”

The Latest: Putin, Macron recall czar’s 1717 Paris visit. French President Emmanuel Macron and Russian President Vladimir Putin have visited an exhibit marking the 300th anniversary of Russian Czar Peter the Great’s trip to Paris.

T Rex rolling thunder – Rex Tillerson Rides with Rolling Thunder to Honor U.S. Military on Memorial Day. “We knew T-Rex was awesome, but who knew T-Rex was Rolling Thunder level awesome?” said the post, which included the 2-minute video of Tillerson in the staging area at the Pentagon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:13 am

Daily Updates

“Khan-troversy” Part Deux escalation – London Mayor Calls For Cancellation of Trump State Visit. “I don’t think we should roll out the red carpet to the president of the U.S.A. in the circumstances where his policies go against everything we stand for,” said Sadiq Khan.

Two 7-Foot-Tall Corpse Flowers Bloom In Chicago – First Time Ever In North America. Amorphophallus titanum (from Ancient Greek amorphos, “without form, misshapen” + phallos, “phallus”, and titan, “giant”), known as the titan arum. As the spathe gradually opens, the spadix releases powerful odors to attract pollinators, insects which feed on dead animals or lay their eggs in rotting meat. Titan arum – Eden project.

Megyn Kelly One on One with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Best part begins around 7:20 “You guys are so creative over there. Great job. Your lives must be so boring.” Body Language: Putin Interview

Benjamin NETANYAHU was Predicted by Enoch | 58 CODE (Shocking Proof of Last Days!)

Ramadan Bombathon – Day 10 – 55 attacks – 592 kills

The Raven flies to the 49ers – Elvis Dumervil Signs with 49ers After 4 Seasons with Ravens. Elvis D was born 77 months and “3 days” after Elvis “The King” died. He was born 11 days after the 49th anniversary of Elvis Presley’s birth and now he signs with the 49ers. The 49er/San Francisco theme has been covered extensively, most recently in Solomon post. Yes, Elvis will be playing alongside recently drafted Solomon. Elvis signed 40 days after Solomon was drafted. The year before the 49ers drafted Deforest Buckner who attended the same high school as the 44th President and wore #44 in college. He signed with the 49ers, nine days after this It’s now or never! Elvis’ last privately-owned jet to be auctioned off for up to $3.5MILLION after sitting for 30 years on a Roswell runway. And yes, the 49ers are known as the “niners”.

Elvis Dumervil’s 33rd birthday was the day before the 58th Presidential inauguration and he wears #58 covered in the 1958 Trump post. The 58th verse – And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: The next verse is the FIRST lie But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. God only said not to eat of it, He did not say they couldn’t touch it. Eve distorted God’s commanded.

Eden Hazard’s Ankle Injury Diagnosed as Fracture, Could Miss 6-8 Weeks. After the HAZARD in EDEN I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” Genesis 3:15

Neighbor kills Oklahoma man trying to drown twin children, police say. Cash “money” (surely that’s his nickname) FREEman, freed 2 infants by putting 2 in Leland Foster’s back. Leland – From a surname, originally from an English place name, which meant “fallow land” in Old English. So you have Cash (wealth, money) and Free-man (one who has been set free) setting others free by killing Leland (fallow, uncultivated land) Foster (one who does not live with their true parents). True wealth is in being free from the bondage of sin and death and our eternal rewards. We cry ABBA Father. He set the captives free. The one who inhabits the fallow land, does not know their Heavenly Father and seeks to rob, kill and destroy.

Trump vs. Khan Part Deux. Trump responds to UK attack with apparent criticism of London Mayor Sadiq Khan. 311 days or 44 weeks and 3 days after a different Khan’s DNC speech – Trump to Khizr Khan: ‘I’ve made a lot of sacrifices’. Remember, Kellyanne CONway’s 50th birthday was on the day Trump was inaugurated as well. Con man named “Trump” from the 1958 Western? – 1958 Western: A Man Named Trump Promises to Build a Wall in Texas.

Khan for London, indeed. The closest synonym to con man in scripture would be deceiver. It appears 5 times in 5 verses in the KJV, Job 12:16. Here is verse 16-25. 25 is the final verse of the chapter, 2016-2025?

With him are strength and sound wisdom; the deceived and the deceiver are his. He leads counselors away stripped, and judges he makes fools. He looses the bonds of kings and binds a waistcloth on their hips. He leads priests away stripped and overthrows the mighty. He deprives of speech those who are trusted and takes away the discernment of the elders. He pours contempt on princes and loosens the belt of the strong. He uncovers the deeps out of darkness and brings deep darkness to light. He makes nations great, and he destroys them; he enlarges nations, and leads them away. He takes away understanding from the chiefs of the people of the earth and makes them wander in a trackless waste. They grope in the dark without light, and he makes them stagger like a drunken man.

Al Gore: Weather Lately Out Of The “Book Of Revelation”

Jewish wedding movie – The Wedding Plan Official Trailer 1 (2017) -“EVERYTHING IS SET FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING”. Released in the US on May 12th or exactly 25200 days or 70 prophetic/360 years from May 14, 1948 TO THE DAY! This was 5502 days after My Big Fat Greek Wedding. So we have a Jewish wedding and a Greek wedding.

The Wedding Planner was released 448 days before My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

In Hebrew tradition the Father was the ultimate Wedding Planner. He would go and prepare a place. Greeks = Gentiles – we see a first/last theme, reverse order mirror image. He came first to the Jews, then to the Greeks. Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in -Romans 11:25. For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek – Romans 1:16. He came unto his own, and his own received him not – John 1:11.

Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 was released on Ides of March 2016, 557 days before the Revelation 12 sign. This was 7 days after Trump’s Jupiter, FL speech with “water, wine and meat” on the same night Jupiter was at opposition and 449 days before Jerusalem’s 50th.

The Balaamic Prophecies Of 2017. Gary put together a fascinating list of recent prophetic events. I’d like to hear from each of you as to what you consider the most significant events of the last few years (mp@dailycrow). I’d like to do a list of the top 100 at some point, largely for my own sanity.

Hillary Clinton now blames “Macedonia” for election loss, in bizarre onstage interview. The classic blame Macedonia move…so typical Hillary.

Leo Varadkar to become Ireland’s youngest, first openly gay prime minister. Enter the Lion (Leo) on Trump’s 133 day in office. Ireland’s first gay leader on the 2nd day of Pride Month. 2 days prior the 22nd nation, Taiwan the first Asian nation to legalize gay marriage. Note the 2’s, “the 2 shall become 1” and the distortion of God’s order coupled with the synchronicity to “days of Noah”. Do not overlook the marriage theme associated with end times prophecy and the Revelation 12 sign.

LEO IS REPLACING ENDA KENNY. THE “ENDA”- ENDA IS 66, 66 BOOKS IN THE BIBLE AND THE END…A

Emmanuel is elected 3 days before the Moon rose (South Korea Moon Jae-in). Emmanuel takes office on Israel’s 69th birthday. 27 days after Emmanuel was elected Leo is raised up. 27 books in the New Testament. Between Emmanuel and Leo, Trump visit’s Jerusalem becoming the first sitting US President to visit the Western Wall.

Add to the ever increasing prophetic names of heads of state. Gentilioni (Gentile), Trump, Pence (Trumpence/ and Michael shares birthday with Jerusalem), Emmanuel, Angela (Angel) Merkel, Ergodan (dragon), Michel (Michael) Temer (from Latin timēre, fear or dread), Moon Jae-in (moon at her feet). Now enter in Leo (Lion). Know scripture and you see the word manifest in current events. He raises up kings and deposes them, He looses the bonds of kings, He uncovers the deeps out of darkness and brings deep darkness to light. He makes nations great, and he destroys them; he enlarges nations, and leads them away.

Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Emmanuel (Emmanuel), which means ‘God is with us. The last Trump (Trump) will take place when the fullness of the Gentiles (Gentilioni) come in. Michael (Michael), the great prince will stand up. There was a great wonder in heaven with the moon (Moon) at her feet and war arose in heaven, Michael (Michel) and his angels (Angela) fighting against the dragon (Erdogan). But woe (Temer) to you O earth and sea. And his mouth as the mouth of a lion: (Leo) and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:40 am

Daily Updates

Day-old baby found abandoned inside Jonas Brothers backpack

Liberman: We are ‘closer than ever’ to deal with Palestinians. Defense minister says opportunities for full ties with Arab world could help sway Netanyahu government to accept arrangement.

Phil Collins cancels shows after suffering fall. The lead singer of GENESIS suffers a FALL. THE GENESIS MAN SUFFERS A WOUND TO THE HEAD. Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, He was then taken to the hospital where he received stitches for the “severe gash on his head close to his eye.”

The United Methodist Church has appointed a transgender deacon. “I understand the rules of the church,” Barclay said. “But here’s the truth: I’m queer, and I’m called to this. I tried to walk away.”  Methodist, in Hebrew, “meth” means death. How appropriate considering the lethal nature of the drug “Meth”. No coincidence there.

Methuselah – means “death sent” and in the days of Noah the flood followed immediately upon his death. Known as “M. Barclay” “Pour out your Holy Spirit upon M,” the bishop said. “Send them now to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ, to announce the reign of God and to equip the church for ministry.”

We covered in the Emmanuel post the significance of “M” or “Mem”. It’s numeric value is 40 and it denotes water, transition and we connected it to its relationship with the days of Noah. BARCLAY, this story comes 49 weeks and 6 days after the NBA Draft at Barclays. We covered this in Coincidence Crowed At Barclays Before Brexit under the section “Bar-Clay”.

Comey to testify that Trump sought ‘loyalty,’ asked to lift Russia ‘cloud’. Text of Comey opening statement released on 6/7/17, on eve of his testimony before Senate Intelligence Committee and 6 months and 7 days (190 days) before Comey’s 57th birthday.

FULL TEXT: Speaker Ryan’s Remarks on the 50th Anniversary of Jerusalem Reunification. “But it came at a heavy cost: 776 Israeli soldiers lost their lives in the Six Day War. We have covered in posts 67/76. 6/7/1776 US passes legislation to allow for Declaration of Independence. 6/7/67 Jerusalem restored to Israel. Today is the 58th birthday of Mike Pence on the 158th day of the year where he became VP on the 58th Presidential Inauguration.

Consider below, Revelation 12 and 12 stars – NASA introduces 12 new astronauts. They join the current 44.

Gal Gadot Filmed ‘Wonder Woman’ While Five Months Pregnant. “Wonder Woman”, the Israeli woman gave birth on Barron Trump’s 11th birthday, March 20, 2017, the Spring Equinox and 188 days before the “great wonder” in heaven. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. Revelation 12:1-2 

U.S. says it may pull out of U.N. human rights body, citing member abuses, treatment of Israel. Nikki Haley turned 45 the day the 45th President took office. The threat of the US pulling out of UN human rights body comes on the eve of Jerusalem’s 50th.

Melania Trump was baptized on Donald Trump’s birthday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 am

Daily Updates

Alex Jones Megyn Kelly Full Interview Leaked

Israel’s prime minister: Med pipeline would be ‘revolution’. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised Thursday to promote plans for an ambitious Mediterranean undersea natural gas pipeline project, in a bid by his country to become a key European energy supplier. Hook in the jaw? (Ezekiel 38) Oil, black gold has been the impetus for much war in recent history.

In the footsteps of the early church – 3 weeks and 3 days after Trump arrived in Jerusalem, Netanyahu speaks at Thessaloniki. Thessalonica, where Paul wrote the letters to the Church disclosing the mystery of the Church and the last trump. The word Thessalonica appears 6 times in the KJV, the first 3 appear in Acts 17. In ’17 Netanyahu talks about building a pipeline to Cyprus. All mentions of Cyprus (Cool appear in Acts. The early church in Acts was certainly a revolution.

Blimp crashes near U.S. Open after catching fire. 40 days after the 80th anniversary of Hindenburg disaster. Just another big fat coincidence!

Dennis Rodman gives North Korea leader gift of Trump: ‘The Art of the Deal’. 100 days from Revelation 12 sign. ROD-man – She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. We covered this in previous Daily Updates.

Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not ‘a magician with a magic wand‘. Genesis 1 makes clear that God was actively involved in each element of creation. It might appease the carnal mind that lacks faith to straddle the fence on this but it exposes where one holds God’s word. If God holds His word above His name and you cannot even get out of the first chapter without butchering the text you are off the reservation. You ever wonder how someone ends up talking about baptizing extraterrestrials? Pope Francis Says He Would Baptize Martians, Asks ‘Who Are We To Close Doors?

For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools. Romans 1:21-22

Missing USS Shiloh sailor thought to be lost at sea found alive on board ship. USS SHILOH – SHILOH – He went missing 1862 months after the end of The Battle of Shiloh in 1862! A major battle of the Civil War, also known as the Battle of Pittsburgh Landing. He went missing 7 days after Trump made the statement “I was elected to represent Pittsburgh, not Paris”. The Pittsburgh Penguins won the Stanley Cup on the 3rd day after he went missing and 10 days after Trump said “Pittsburgh not Paris.” If you have not read the crazy Pittsburgh stuff that went down last year in our Pittsburgh post you should.

Divided America – Civil War – from Snoop Dogg to Kathy Griffin to Shakespeare in the park to leftist nut job who sucks at shooting.

Shiloh – appears 33 times in KJV. The first mention is Genesis 49:10 – The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Shiloh means “tranquility town, fair haven or pleasantville.” It has connotations of “draw out”  and is connected to the Messiah. As always, I encourage you to do a dive into Hebrew words that “just happen” to show up in current events. You will find there is a depth of meaning that cannot be conveyed in a few lines. Abarim is a good starting place.

Tim Farron resigns and admits it would be ‘impossible’ for him to be Liberal Democrat leader and ‘remain faithful to Christ’. Quotes Isaac Watts at the end of speech: “it would have to be something so amazing, so divine, demands my soul, my life, my all.”

Leo Varadkar becomes Republic of Ireland’s taoiseach. Leo “Lion” takes office on Trump’s birthday. Emmanuel, another name for the Lion of the Tribe of Judah took office one month to the day of Leo on Israel’s birthday. We began covering the prophetic names of the world leaders in the Emmanuel post, and the plot thickens.

Takes office on the 14th and “lion” appears 104 times in the KJV.

Andy Rogers pointed out the following in our Facebook group – Trump’s 71st in 17 is on his 144th full day in office. Also 7 months 6 days after his election, 330 days after his nomination and 333 days after his introduction of Pence as running mate. Trump turns 71 88,000 days after 7/7/1776.

His 71st birthday is 7667 days inclusive after Netanyahu’s first day in office on 6/18/96. Yet again, 76 and 67 show up displaying the relationship between Israel and the United States. Covered in Solomon in Chapter 2.  Trump’s 7667th day of life was on the last day of The Six Day War. 6/7/67 = Jerusalem and 6/7/1776 was the day the legislation was passed allowing for the Declaration of Independence, that would appear in the first newspaper on 7/6/1776. “Jerusalem” appears in 767 verses in the KJV Bible. “Jerusalem” appears 670 times in the KJV Old Testament. “Sign” is found 76 times in 67 verses.

GOP House Whip Steve Scalise in critical condition after shooting at baseball practice.

SCALISE – SCALIA – 488 days after the death of Scalia, Scalise was shot on his 18,880th day of life, exactly 8 weeks before 8/8 (Tu B’Av). Jerusalem was restored on the first day of his 88th week of life. The consonants in common, or reducing to their Hebrew equivalents would be SCL (Samekh, Chet, Lamed). The company whose ticker symbol is SCL closed at 88.21, down 1.19 on the day Scalise was shot.

Shooting at San Francisco UPS facility is 2,440 miles from the Eugene Simpson Stadium Park where the shooting took place.

Grenfell Tower Fire, in year 5777, 5755 days after September 11th. 22 days before 5777 days after 9/11. The first day after the 22nd day from Manchester on the 22nd.

Grenfell Tower Fire within the first hour of Donald Trump’s 71st birthday in ’17. On 6/14 the 164th day of the year, 1 hour into the man who builds tower’s birthday a tower begins to burn. Grenfell Tower was designed in 1967. If you subtract 33 years, 6 months and 14 days from 6/14/17 you land on November 30, 1983. The DAY Trump Tower opened. In other words, 33 years + Trump’s birthday or 6 months and 14 days which is also the date of the Grenfell Tower Fire.  Trump born in 1946 on 6/14, Grenfell Tower fire on his birthday 6/14, the 164th day of year.

A Tale Of Two Fires. Today is exactly 100 days until the Feast of Trumpets and 101 days until the Revelation 12 Sign. A massive fire has just engulfed Grenfell Tower in London, tragically killing at least 12 and injuring 50. The fire occurred in the Latimer Road area of the city, which is named after the aforementioned Latimer Road and also Latimer Station. Hugh Latimer was a Protestant chaplain and martyr who was burned at the stake in 1555 under the brutal reign of Catholic Queen Mary for refusing to denounce his faith in the Gospel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:33 am

Daily Updates

7-7-7 – 7 soldiers die when USS Fitzgerald collides with merchant vessel on 6/16. 7 soldiers are injured on base in Afghanistan from an insider attack. Seven Sisters Road – Number of casualties as van hits worshipers outside mosque in north London. The series of events involving 7 began 70 days after 4/7 when Trump sent the Tomahawk missiles into Syria. Van attack pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in N. London, at least 7 people injured

Margaret Drabble wrote Seven Sisters in 1992. She also wrote Jerusalem the Golden in 1967. The Seven Sisters van incident took place 14 days (7+7) after her 78th birthday.

Vehicle Hits Pedestrians in London, Shaking a City on Edge. The Finsbury Park Mosque opened in 1994 and became a hotbed of Islamist militants, including Zacarias Moussaoui, a Frenchman convicted of conspiring to kill Americans as part of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and Richard C. Reid, who attempted to down an American jetliner in late 2001 with explosives packed in his shoes. In 2015, the mosque’s former imam, Mostafa Kamel Mostafa, was sentenced to life in prison in Federal District Court in Manhattan on 11 terrorism-related charges.

U.S. says it downed Syrian warplane that attacked U.S.-backed fighters

Iran fires missiles at ISIL positions in eastern Syria. Iranian Revolutionary Guard says it targeted ISIL bases in Deir Az Zor in retaliation for the June 7 attacks in Tehran.

With all the talk about Amazon purchasing Whole Foods… Jeff Bezos Explains Why He’s Building a 10,000 Year Clock. “We humans are getting awfully sophisticated in technological ways and have a lot of potential to be very dangerous to ourselves, and it seems to me that we as a species will have to start thinking longer term. This is a symbol, I think symbols can be very powerful.” Symbols are indeed powerful Jeff, is that why you choose this…

A phallus connecting A to Z. The first and the last. Alpha and Omega, Aleph and Tav or A to Z.

Serbia to have first gay prime minister as Ana Brnabic is chosen. She was born 9999 days after Israel returned on May 14, 1948. The 9999th verse is in the 17th chapter of 2 Kings.

Skittles Issues All-White Candy for Pride Month and Is Immediately Blasted for Racism. Days of Noah rainbow – Trayvon Martin/Marshawn Lynch – Mars (war) connection with Skittles. On 4/26, 36 days before the first day of Pride Month (June) Marshawn aka “Beast Mode” Lynch signed with Oakland, the bay area where the Warriors won the championship in June.

Trayvon Martin was shot on 1922 days before the first day of Pride month. 1922 is the year The Great Gatsby was published (see below).

US navy destroyer Fitzgerald collides with merchant ship off coast of Japan. The Fitzgerald is part of the 7th fleet, the same fleet as USS Shiloh who we covered yesterday (found below). We are in the 76th year (the 77th anniversary is 12/21) since Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald’s death. The 7th fleet has Task Force 76 and USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76). F. Scott Fitzgerald, a relative of Francis Scott Key, wrote The Great Gatsby. The Fitzgerald collided 49 months and 7 days from the release of the 2013 movie in the United States.

Minnesota officer acquitted in shooting of Philando Castile. The 7/6 shooting that was live streamed last year weeks after Orlando shooting. Philando is Philadelphia + Orlando. ’76 when the United States was birthed in Philadelphia by the man (Benjamin Franklin) who lived 30,760 days. The 30,760th verse is the last verse to the Church of Philadelphia. The passage to Philadelphia begins at verse 7 and is 6 verses long.

Everything in This World Is Governed By A Single Mathematical Principle. Non linear – “Natural selection appears to be constrained.” And “The universal mathematical properties transcend the evolved design.”

Helmut Kohl, chancellor who reunified Germany, is dead at 87. When a 52-year-old Kohl — whose surname means “cabbage” in German — first became chancellor of West Germany in 1982, the 6-foot-4-inch provincial conservative with the penchant for rustic pork dishes was the butt of countless food jokes. But when the detested Berlin Wall came down in November 1989, Kohl moved to “grab the mantle of history,” as he later said, forging a political stature commensurate with his towering height. He died the first day after the 1440th week since the Berlin Wall came down 11/9 in 1989.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 am

Mohammed bin Salman named Saudi Arabia’s crown prince. Consider this in the context of the recent Solomon post – Salman = Solomon – it is the same name meaning “peace”. PEACE AND SAFETY – A royal decree removed Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, a 57-year-old nephew of the king, as next-in-line to the throne and replaced him with Mohammed bin Salman, 31, who was previously the deputy crown prince. Trump left King Salman on the same day Salman carried out the Manchester attacks to visit Jerusalem where the Sanhedrin asked him to fulfill the Solomon mandate.

Karen Handel and Handel – 170 days into ’17 Karen Handel defeats Jon Ossoff in the most expensive House election ever. Handel, 170 days into ‘17 and Handel the composer in 1717 – In 1717 Handel became house composer at Cannons in Middlesex, where he laid the cornerstone for his future choral compositions in the twelve Chandos Anthems. G.F.Handel – Water Music

Handel’s most well known composition “Water Music” premiered on 7/17 of 1717. Karen Handel wins 170 days into ’17.

10 days after her election is 17 days from 7/17/17 the 300th anniversary of Water Music’s premiere on 7/17/1717.

Rumors Swirling Of Middle East Peace Summit In September

Philando Castile shooting: Police car dashcam footage released

PRODIGY CHOKED ON AN EGG WHILE HOSPITALIZED. His last full day of life was on his 17th day of the 7th month in his 42nd year. Genesis 7:17 – The flood continued forty days on the earth. The waters increased and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. The ark came to rest on the 17th day of the 7th month. More on 42. Prodigy of Mobb Deep – “Blood money” – His “Blood Money” album was released 11 years 1 month 19 days before his death.

Dies at 42 – 42 is connected to the Antichrist, his rule will be 42 months. The AC will be a PRODIGY – an amazing or unusual thing, especially one out of the ordinary course of nature. Merriam-Webster – a : a portentous event : omen. b : something extraordinary or inexplicable. Wonderwoman prodigy (covered previously here).

Choked on an egg while battling SICKLE cell. And another angel came out of the temple, calling with a loud voice to him who sat on the cloud, “Put in your sickle, and reap, for the hour to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.”

Revelation 14:15. EGGS and (Sickle) CELLS – egg – an oval or round object laid by a female bird, reptile, fish, or invertebrate, usually containing a developing embryo.

A person possessing a specified quality, “she was a good egg”. Eggs are the beginning of life where cells form. Prodigy of Mobb Deep. Mob – a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence. Deep – extending far down from the top or surface. Very intense or extreme.

Whether choking on an egg was directly related to his death or not is beside the point.

The fact it happened and was reported is just bizarre. A lot tied into this…blood money, sickles, prodigy that rules 42 months, as the days of Noah waters of the “deep”. Mobs – nation against nation. The battle over eggs – just a cluster of cells or human life.

NASA wants to probe Uranus in search of gas

How did we miss this? Days of Noah – Released during Passover in 2017 – Stay Together by Noah Cyrus. Her father Billy Ray Cyrus has his official name change to “Cyrus” on August 25th. This is 71 days after Trump’s first full day after turning 71. Noah was born 888 weeks and 6 days before Trump’s inauguration. She was born 8 days into the Millennium and 17 years 12 days before Trump took office. The “3rd day” after the Great American Eclipse she will be 17 years, 7 months and 17 days old. This song is a caricature of itself but accurately displays the reality described in scripture. Moral considerations aside this is just garbage music. Noah Cyrus – Stay Together (Official Video)

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:16

Rare event to occur in Solar System July 19, 2018 – Several days

How Could The Navy Destroyer Collision Happen?

MILO Appears on Dr. Drew 6/16/17

Otto Warmbier, imprisoned in North Korea, dies in U.S. 6 days after his return to the US.

NASA Releases Kepler Survey Catalog with Hundreds of New Planet Candidates

3 moments that might convince you Edgar Allan Poe was a time traveler.

Jared Kushner to Travel to Middle East in Effort to Advance U.S. Peace Efforts. On 6/18 or 6/6+6+6. 6/18 is Phi day. Happy Phi Day – Phi (pronounced ‘fie’) is the Greek letter that represents the golden number, which is 1.618034… The reciprocal of this number is 0.618034… or, by rounding down, 0.618, which in month and day notation equates to June 18. Think Phi-Philadelphia as well, all roads lead back to the 7 Churches in Revelation 1-3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:53 am

Daily Updates

I DO NOT agree with the conclusion in the title of this video. However, there is a lot of interesting information here. For those who have been following a while you will find the phone number listed under the video to be appropriate. Overwhelming Evidence for a September 21-23, 2017 Rapture (I would say overwhelming evidence we are in the last days).

Skyscrapers, city halls, bridges across US lit up in honor of LGBT Pride

300th anniversary of Premier Grand Lodge of England ,the Grand Lodge of England was founded in London on St. John the Baptist’s day, 24 June 1717. The Premier Grand Lodge of England was founded on 24 June 1717 as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England. June 24 is 24 days before 7/17/17 and the 300th anniversary of the premier of Handel’s water music (see Karen Handel below) on 7/17/1717.

An Agnostic Presents Convincing Case For The Revelation 12 Sign

World’s Top Religious Leaders Issue Rare Joint Appeal. “Make Friends” is an initiative of the Elijah Interfaith Institute, an interfaith organization with offices in Israel and the United States. From Elijah Institute’s website: The spirit of Elijah is wisdom, inspiration, friendship and hope across religious traditions. Elijah deepens understanding among religions. Elijah’s mission is to foster unity in diversity, creating a harmonious world. 

‘Sonny’ Franzese, oldest federal prisoner, is freed at 100. Born February 6, 1917 and was released on his 36,663rd day of life. He was born 270 days before the Balfour Declaration.

Is a THIRD chunk of iconic Seven Sisters coastline about to crumble into the sea?
Huge crack appears in cliff moments after massive rock fall – and just 24 hours after 50,000 tonnes of chalk crashed onto beach

Here’s how a US F/A-18 shot down the first manned enemy plane since 1999

Do you remember our FIRST and LAST theme? Alpha/Omega – Aleph/Tav – I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Revelation 22:13. So the last will be first, and the first last.” Matthew 20:16 The LAST pick of the NBA Draft was a man named ALPHA! Hawks pick at No. 60: Alpha Kaba, France forward. Because so many people are named Alpha and are picked last. If you aren’t seeing this I don’t know what to tell you. We have been covering these matters for some time and it would be far more difficult to manufacture profundity out of thin air than what is continually plopped on our laps.

How many people are named Alpha? Much less professional athletes drafted last or the FIRST LAST. His last name is Kaba or K-aba. You can see the ABA on his left shoulder as well. The Hebrew word for father is Aleph, Bet, Aleph or ABA

Alpha turns 21 (777) on September 21 or the FIRST day after the LAST day of Hebrew year 5777.

Are you listening? Last year’s draft the FIRST was Simmons which is Simeon meaning “obedient or listening, one who hears”. Two years in a row the first pick was to PHILADELPHIA. This year’s Philadelphia pick – Markelle Fultz says hearing his name ‘was like God calling me’. To the Church in Philadelphia,  “I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. ”

Now stay with me here…this gets weird.

Alpha was drafted by Atlanta. The history of Atlanta dates back to 1836, when Georgia decided to build a railroad to the U.S. Midwest and a location was chosen to be the line’s terminus. The stake marking the founding of “Terminus” was driven into the ground in 1837 (called the Zero Mile Post). As the settlement grew, it became known as “Terminus,” literally meaning “end of the line”. By 1842, the settlement at Terminus had six buildings and 30 residents. 

The Walking Dead come across a enclave known as Terminus. The series begins in Atlanta. The LAST episode of season 4 prior to the introduction of Terminus in season 5 is simply called “A”. Which of course is Alpha. The LAST is Alpha before Terminus. Episode 1 of season 5 is titled “No Sanctuary”. During season 4 they are following the SIGNS to Terminus.

Macron’s ‘Jupiter’ model unlikely to stand test of time. The French election concluded 1 month to the day that Jupiter was in opposition on 4/7.  Additional “Jupiter” related synchronicity:

• Trump speech in Jupiter, FL – “Water, Wine and Meat” speech was on the night Jupiter was at opposition (3/8/16)
  • Winter Storm Jupiter concluded exactly 45 weeks to the day after the 45th President gave his speech in Jupiter, FL.
  • On the “third day” after 45 weeks from Trump’s Jupiter speech the 45th President was sworn in.
  • On July 4, 2016 Juno probe entered Jupiter’s orbit (launched August 5, 2011 the day after Obama’s 50th)
  • 77 days after Trump assumes office Jupiter was at opposition on 4/7 for the first time since the night Trump gave his speech in Jupiter, FL.

2044 years ago, Caesar Augustus commissioned the Temple of Jupiter. Julius Caesar succeeded Caesar Augustus and died in 44 BC on March 15th. This would become known as the Ides of March. Trump’s speech in Jupiter, FL while Jupiter was at opposition was 7 days before the Ides of March in 2016. Inauguration is on the “third day” after 44 weeks from the Ides of March 2016.

Mutton dressed as man: Superstitious villagers living in fear after sheep gives birth to ‘half-human half-beast’ creature that was ‘sent by the devil’

U.S. spent $28M on ‘forest’ uniforms for Afghan army fighting mostly in the desert
Inexplicable Summer Solstice Rain Hits Israel in Driest Season

ODD: Four of Macron’s Ministers Quit in 48 Hours, Socialist Unknowns Fill Positions. Macron is nicknamed “Jupiter” for a reason – Jupiter is the “all-powerful Roman god of heaven and Earth who embodied a sense of morality, obligation and dirty to correct [behavior]”, but the leaked documents seem to show a different side of the politician.

The Coming Temple – Full Documentary

This Changes Everything! NEW ALIEN BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED IN PERU! 2017

Katy Perry Woke Up. She Wants to Tell You All About It.

FBI Statement on Incident at Flint’s Bishop International Airport. The incident occurred on the first day following the 170th day of ’17 and 17 months 17 days from when Governor Snyder declared a state of emergency for the Flint Water Crisis. In December of last year – “A $170 million stopgap spending bill for repairing and upgrading the city of Flint’s water system and helping with healthcare costs was approved by the U.S. House of Representatives on December 8, 2016.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Crow Updates.....   

Back to top Go down

Daily Crow Updates.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1