HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Daily Crow Updates.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Crow Updates.....   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:22 am

Daily Updates

Andy Rogers: USA total eclipses and Israel. 67/76, 48 – It has been noted the 8/21/17 USA coast to coast total eclipse follows a 67 mile wide path. (Jerusalem 1967) The first coast to coast USA total eclipse since 6/8/1918, this years total eclipse will be followed by another 6 years 7 months 18 days later on 4/8/2024 (Israel 1948). It does not escape notice these eclipses are nearly 7 years apart. The 2024 eclipse is 20760 days after 6/7/67 and 17445 days after 7/4/76. X Marks the Spot: Two Total Solar Eclipses in Seven Years.

Horror as father and son have throats slit in Paris street killing. The bodies were found in the 11th district, 5666 days after September 11. It took place 33 weeks and 3 days after the priest had his throat slit by ISIS fighter in Paris. 119 days from the 1 year anniversary of the Nice, France Bastille day massacre.

Today is 490 days or 70 weeks exactly from the 11/13 Paris attacks, which took place 311 days after 11 were killed and 11 injured in the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris. The image below is from the Charlie Hebdo cover on 11/3/11.

During the 11/13 Paris attacks, 11 were killed in diners and the largest slaughter took place at the Bataclan Theater founded on 11/11 in 1761.

The Eagles of Death Metal were playing that night, their “Death by Sexy” released on April 11th, 2006 reached #11 on the Independent US music chart and #113 on US charts. The Paris attacks took place in the 11th district which reached its peak population in 1911. The throat slitting attack was 3993 days after Death by Sexy.

Ralph Shortey, Oklahoma Lawmaker, Hit With Child Prostitution Charges

Teenager discovers 7.44 carat diamond in Arkansas state park AND Sierra Leone pastor discovers 706-carat diamond in village

Washington Post interviews our friends at Unsealed.org The Washington Post Interviews Us About The Upcoming Solar Eclipse And Revelation 12 Sign

Egyptian statue recently unearthed is not Ramses II. 26 foot statue, is thought to be Psamtik I who ruled was from the 26th dynasty. From wiki, The Greek historian Herodotus conveyed an anecdote about Psamtik in the second volume of his Histories (2.2). During his travel to Egypt, Herodotus heard that Psammetichus (“Psamṯik”) sought to discover the origin of language by conducting an experiment with two children. Allegedly he gave two newborn babies to a shepherd, with the instructions that no one should speak to them, but that the shepherd should feed and care for them while listening to determine their first words. The hypothesis was that the first word would be uttered in the root language of all people. When one of the children cried “βεκὸς” (bekòs) with outstretched arms, the shepherd concluded that the word was Phrygian because that was the sound of the Phrygian word for “bread”.

Abortion Activists Kill Baby Jesus in Graphic Abortion on Virgin Mary Outside Catholic Church

70-year-old woman runs 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days. The same week as Trump’s first day in office on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of life a 70 year old runs 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days.

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

Fr. Stanley Rother, first US-born martyr, to be beatified in September.  Father Stanley Rother, the Oklahoma-born martyr who served as a priest in Guatemala, will be beatified in Oklahoma City on Sept. 23, 2017.

300+ Messianic prophecies and scripture references that match Yeshua

Is Joshua’s Battle at Jericho the Dramatic Key to John’s Revelation?

The Phoenix Lights Case Turns 20 – 240 months to the day in America’s 240th year. March 13, is 113 days from July 4th. It is also the day Francis became Pope on 3/13/13.

Facial Recognition App Allows Users To Locate Strangers on Facebook By Taking Their Picture

Event Horizon Telescope Will Begin The Most Detailed Observation Of A Blackhole In April

Snoop Dogg shoots ‘clown’ Trump with fake gun in music video for Lavender as rapper says ‘nobody is dealing with the real issue’

Humpback Whales Are Forming Mysterious ‘Super-Groups’, and No One Can Explain It – They’ve never teamed up like this before.

The Terrifying True Scale of Nuclear Weapons

Must watch How a CBN Interview Led to a Surprise Meeting on ISIS with the King of Jordan.

UW-Madison students support freedom for Muslim singers. What about Christian photographers?

2,500 Years Later, Tombs of Esther and Mordechai Still Standing in Iran “All the people I asked for directions knew about the site and who was buried there,” Hernroth told Breaking Israel News. “The tomb is prominent, very accessible, and very well kept.”

20 million at risk of starvation in world’s largest crisis since 1945, UN says

Things Most People Don’t Know About Pompeii

World’s Oldest Jew Dies At 117 — Leaves Behind 125 Descendants

Trump Ends Silence With Palestinians, Opening a Path

British Royal Family to end decades-long boycott of Israel: British Royal Family member ‘likely’ to be sent on official state visit to Israel for first time ever.

Spicer accidentally wears flag pin upside down at start of press briefing. 49 days after inauguration, 50 days inclusive.

Without a ‘world government’ technology will destroy us, says Stephen Hawking

more @ 

http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:50 am

Daily Updates

Documentary on Yale Reveals How Scary U.S. Campuses Have Become

Boston drummer Sib Hashian dies onstage. Hashian’s son Adam reportedly told TMZ the 67-year-old was performing with Boston on a Legends of Rock cruise when he suddenly collapsed during the band’s set. Hashian was of Armenian/Italian ancestry and lived in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. His daughter, Lauren Hashian, has been in a relationship with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson since 2007

The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy

From June 13, 2014 – Son of David Rockefeller Dies in Small-Plane Crash. 1011 days later his father dies at 101. This is also the 3rd day after the 144th week.

Girl steals Pope Francis’ hat at Vatican greeting. The 3-year-old from Georgia caused a sensation by reaching up and yanking his white skullcap, or zucchetto, off his head. (Godfather’s name is “Mountain”) Allen Trent pointed out the connection to “skullcap” and Skull and Bones 3/22. On the day of the London terrorist attacks on the anniversary of Brussels a child “yanks the white skullcap” from Pope Francis. 

Remember the Ghost Ship fire in Oakland on 12/2? Think Ghost Ship, pirate ship, skull and crossbones. It was 110 days from 12/2 to 3/22 or 3 months and 20 days. In 2015, 12/2 was the San Bernardino attack.

USC Students Break A Big Record With Their New Rocket. The USC Rocket Propulsion Lab launched the Fathom II in New Mexico. The craft reached a whopping altitude of 144,000 feet; that’s the highest altitude ever reached by an entirely student-made rocket.

Israel plans mass evacuation if war erupts again

7 Takeaways From the Gorsuch Confirmation Hearings. Gorsuch turns 50, 2 months and 22 days after Jerusalem’s 50th and 8 days after the eclipse. His 18,000th day of life was 16 days shy of Christmas in ’16. 18,000 is 50 prophetic years (360 day).

Tom Brady’s stolen Super Bowl jersey returned to quarterback. AB – 44 days after it was stolen.

The Sun Again Testifies to 5777/5778 & The Jesus Christ 2368 Connection. Ayzak Immanuel: From the 4th of Kislev 3410 when Zechariah made his prophecy of the return of the Lord to rule until Aug 18, 2017 is 864,576 days. This also “happens” to be the exact diameter of the Sun, and falls 3 days before the dividing solar eclipse. And this (thanks John Cole).

The Trump Tsunami – Andy Rogers made some interesting discoveries involving the Fukushima episode and Trump (listed below). Keep in mind this is the man who was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days his first full day in office and who turned 70, 700 days before Israel’s 70th. These are the well known ones, but simply the tip of the iceberg. TRUMP TSUNAMI SONG – The Trumpettes – Music Video

• The Japan Tsunami was 3/11/11. 3 days later on 3/14/11 (Pi day) Trump was exactly 777 months old. 77 months 7 days after the Tsunami is 3 days before the 8/21/17 USA total eclipse.

• 7 years 7 months 7 weeks 7 days before the Tsunami was 6/14/03 which was Trump’s 57th birthday. 3/11/17-the 6th anniversary of the Tsunami (and 7 weeks into Trump presidency) was 70 years 7 months 7 weeks 7 days after Trump was born on 6/14/46

• The Tsunami was 44 months 4 days or 1343 days after 7/7/07 (7x7x7=343). It was 330 weeks before 7/7/17 and 333 weeks 3 days before 7/31/17 Tisha B’AV.

• 33 months 3 weeks 3 days before the tsunami was 5/15/08-the 60th anniversary of Israel Independence. 333 months 3 weeks 3 days before was 5/15/83 the 35th

• 6 years 7 months after the tsunami is 10/11/17-the last day of Feast of Tabernacles 2017.

• 7 years 6 months before the tsunami was the 2nd anniversary of 9/11

David Rockefeller dead at 101. Justin Conley from our Facebook page – I saw that David Rockefeller died today and checked his day count he was born 6-12-15 and he lived 37173 days on earth. This is Extremely interesting to me as my path of research is specifically about 37 x 73 equaling 2701 the gematria value of Gen 1:1. The properties of the numbers 37 and 73 are unlike any others specifically in the mirror/ palindromic nature. 

Verse 37 of Matthew 24: For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Many have long known that the total Hebrew gematria of Genesis 1:1 — 2701 — is the product of 37 and its digital reflection, 73; not many are aware that it is also the 37th hexagon as well as the 73rd triangle. A UNION OF GENESIS 1:1 AND JOHN 1:1. The number 37 is the number upon which this article is based. It is unequivocally the principal number of God, His signature, His confirmation, and the basis of His maths lesson.

more @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:03 am

Daily Updates

Rep. Devin Nunes reveals secret meeting on WH grounds amid Russia probe. Devin Nunes – 3 days after Devin Booker became the youngest player ever to score 70 points in a NBA game, 7 months and 70 days after Donald Trump’s 70th birthday. Booker played for Kentucky who North Carolina beat to advance to the Final Four being held in Phoenix, the city where Devin Booker plays for the Suns. The day Devin Booker scored 70 (March 24, 2017) was 2520 hours before 7/7/17. (compliments of Andy Rogers)

OREGON OREGON OREGON – Bald eagle found dead in Oregon with its talons cut off

Why 60 Minutes Failed: Fake News Narrative Exposed

World’s biggest dinosaur footprint found in ‘Australia’s Jurassic Park’

Rome’s newest resident: Angel Moroni statue placed atop LDS temple in Italy

HE WENT TO JARED! Trump taps Kushner to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas.

April 15, 2017 is exactly 1260 months after the Titanic sank.

WATCH: City of Columbia goes wild after South Carolina advances to first Final Four. 7th seed South Carolina advances to Final Four for the first time in school history by winning 77-70. The Final Four games will be played 70 days after the first full day Trump was in office on his 70th year, 7 month and 7th day of life, the 21st of January or 7+7+7 days into the year. Resilient South Carolina Ascends Into the Basketball Ether. Before this four-game run, South Carolina had not won an N.C.A.A. tournament game in 44 years.

North Carolina’s Justin Jackson ‘Plays to Glorify God’ ‘Every time I step on the court, I say a prayer and it’s His will, not mine,’ says the Tar Heels’ Number 44.

Gonzaga and Oregon advance to Final Four. Gonzaga’s coach Mark Few graduated from Oregon in ’87. Of the few times “few” appears in scripture one of them is Mark 8:7 – And they had a few small fish. And having blessed them, he said that these also should be set before them. The word “few” appears 65 times in the KJV Bible that has a total of 783,137 words.

This has Never Happened until Now… (2017-2018 EVENTS)

Earth Hour 2017: UN joins iconic landmarks ‘going dark’ to support protecting the planet

Photo below found here

‘That… is not subtle’: Jared Kushner’s family mocked for plans to build a $7.5billion skyscraper at 666 Fifth Avenue described as ‘phallic’ and a ‘giant middle finger’. Kushner Companies unveiled a rendering of a skyscraper to take over its current Manhattan office building, projected to open in 2025
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Daily Updates

A Cornerstone of Peace at Risk

Persecuted Christians Suffer “Worst Year Yet,” Mostly Under Islam

HE WENT TO JARED AND JARED WENT TO ANCIENT BABYLON. Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner is in Iraq, official says

South Carolina tops Mississippi State, claims first NCAA championship. This comes the day after South Carolina (their first Final Four) and Oregon were eliminated in the Men’s Final Four. The August 21, 2017 eclipse cuts diagonally across the entire US. It begins in Oregon (the 33rd state) and exits South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

The LAST prophecy: FUTURE of AMERICA (2017 ~ BEYOND) a Trey Smith documentary

Londonistan: 423 New Mosques; 500 Closed Churches

Record-breaking coin auction fetches $106.7 million

History of ‘papal tyranny’ catches up with pope in northern Italy

7 days before Trump’s 77th day in office North Carolina and Gonzaga both score 77 points to advance to the 2017 NCAA Finals.

The kingdom of women: the Tibetan tribe where a man is never the boss

Japan says it has ‘achieved its plan’ by killing 333 Antarctic whales

Red palm weevil is “global threat” after spreading to 60 countries – UN

Rainbow Flag Creator Gilbert Baker Dead at 65. He lived 24044 days. The 24044th verse is Matthew 25:35 in the passage about the final judgment. The Stonewall Riots were on his 6966th day of life. We know from Romans 1 what precedes judgment. Or another way to put it, when a people are under judgment what begins to manifest. However, you will notice the distinction in Matthew 25 is about those who serve the least among us and those who don’t.

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Mississippi State stuns UConn 66-64 in Final Four to end Huskies’ 111-game win streak

World is ‘about to be told ALIENS EXIST and are HERE on EARTH’. “All of the evidence that has been accumulated by researchers, military witness testimony, and acquired from declassified government documents over the last 70 years points to three very basic conclusions — the planet Earth has been and is being engaged by off-world civilizations. “Secondly — this information has been hidden from the public in a well orchestrated and systematic embargo on the truth. “Thirdly, governments know these conclusions are true — researchers of this topic know these conclusions are true, and it is now time for humanity to learn these truths.”

Polar bear photographed ‘praying’ next to cross

The Strange Earthly Parallel Of Revelation 12

More @ http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 am

Daily Updates

McCain made secret trip to Syria. The weekend he was there would’ve been 44 days before the 4/4 attacks. The day he arrived in Syria would’ve been 49/50 days inclusive from cruise missile attacks on 4/6.

Kremlin tells U.S. it’s ‘one step from war’ as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN after his attack on Russia’s ally Assad triggers fears of World War Three

Tucker Carlson Takes on Sen Graham After Syrian Strikes. I can’t imagine many in the military have much respect for Graham. Sen. Lindsey Graham calls for up to 7,000 American troops in Syria to take down Assad.

$$$$$$$$Tomahawk maker’s stock up after U.S. launch on Syria$$$$$$$$$$

Russia ‘to call for urgent UN meeting after US strike’. US air strike on Syria: how the world reacted to Donald Trump’s decision to intervene in civil war. BREAKING: Moscow condemns Trump’s ‘act of AGGRESSION’ after US missile strike on Syria

Others are paying attention! TRUMP Strikes Syrian Airfields 100 Yrs. to Day of US Entrance into World War I

No child of God should ever suffer such horror’: President orders launch of 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles on Homs airfield where Assad launched chemical attack. Homs is 88 miles from Damascus. Thoughts people who think might think…. What does Assad have to gain by using chemical weapons? What does ISIS and/or the Military Industrial Complex have to gain? Any action that negatively impacts Assad, directly benefits ISIS. Why do all cable news outlets think this was a good move? Most concerning of all, Lindsey Graham and John McCain are ecstatic.

Assad’s Downfall as ‘Nero of the East’ Predicted in Angel’s Message of Messianic Signs. The Jewish text predicting the rise of an ‘Eastern Nero’ and his destruction is known as the Otzar Midrashim, “This will be for you a sign: when you see that the Nero of the East has fallen in Damascus, the kingdom of the east will fall, and then the salvation of Israel will grow, and the Messiah of the House of David will arrive and [the Jews] will go up to Jerusalem.” 

Upgrading humans into GODS will be the next ‘billion dollar industry’ expert claims. It has been suggested that humans will have access to technology that will allow them to ‘upgrade themselves into gods’. Bestselling author Yuval Noah Harari has also warned that because not everyone will be able to experience the upgrade, due to costs, there will be a divide that could spark ‘old racist ideologies’ – but this time, differences will be ‘engineered and manufactured’.

Trump thinks he’ll ‘be successful’ on Mideast peace. During a joint press conference with Jordan’s king, president says he’s ‘working very, very hard’ to strike coveted deal.

Barry Manilow comes out as gay aged 73: ‘I didn’t want to disappoint my fans’. Barry Manilow comes out as gay at 73, 73 days before he turns 74.

Sotheby’s Sells Record $71 Million Diamond to Chow Tai Fook.  The oval-shaped diamond dethroned the Oppenheimer Blue, which fetched $58 million in May at Christie’s. The $71 million dollar diamond sold 3 days after 71 days from the 58th Presidential inauguration in ’17.

Jordan Peterson On Left Wing Dictatorships Replacing Christianity In The 20th Century

Pandemonium in Chapel Hill after UNC’s NCAA men’s basketball championship

A Cornerstone of Peace at Risk

Persecuted Christians Suffer “Worst Year Yet,” Mostly Under Islam

HE WENT TO JARED AND JARED WENT TO ANCIENT BABYLON. Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner is in Iraq, official says

more @ 

http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
ColonelZ

PostSubject: Daily Updates   Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

Daily Updates

Benjamin R. Barber, Author of ‘Jihad vs. McWorld,’ Dies at 77. On the day Benjamin Barber was born (August 2, 1939) The Einstein–Szilárd letter is signed, advising President of the United States Franklin D. Roosevelt of the potential use of uranium to construct an atomic bomb.

Cops Detain Entire School, Illegally Search/Grope 900 Kids — Find NOTHING, Parents Furious. Worth County and Sheriff Hobby. Worth – the value equivalent to that of someone or something under consideration; the level at which someone or something deserves to be valued or rated. Hobby – an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.

Children’s Hospital (of Philadelphia) makes ‘artificial womb’ for lambs — raising hope for extreme preemies

Entire Senate being called to White House for North Korea briefing. US Senators to Get Rare Briefing at White House on North Korea Threat

Anti-Semitic incidents rise by 86 percent in U.S. It’s not a good time to be a Jew in America, it seems. Between 2016 and the first quarter of 2017, the number of anti-Semitic incidents in the country rose by 86 percent. Anti-Semitic incidents rose 21 percent in 2014 Audit: In 2014 Anti-Semitic Incidents Rose 21 Percent Across The U.S. In A “Particularly Violent Year for Jews”. Incidents rose by 1/3 in 2016 Anti-Semitic incidents in US surging in ’17, rose by a third in ’16.

No Joke: U.N. Elects Saudi Arabia to Women’s Rights Commission, For 2018-2022 Term

Girl Was Born With Her Heart Outside

US astronaut Peggy Whitson breaks American spaceflight record. By the time she returns to Earth in September, Whitson will have spent 666 days in floating above the planet. She hopes she won’t hold the title for long. Trump congratulates NASA astronaut who sets space record. 153 days before Revelation 12 sign.

Newly Found Copy of Declaration of Independence Is Unlike All the Others
It was uncovered in archives of English town

Hostile tribe’s chief died, was raised long enough to testify about Jesus

Operation Gotham Shield | NYC & NJ on April 24th – 26th. The 26th is 71 years (or ’17) 9 months and 11 days from the Trinity nuclear test. April 24th Gotham TV show airs “How the Riddler Got His Name” followed by “These Delicate and Dark Obsessions” on May 1st.

British Olympic silver medallist Germain Mason killed in motorbike crash during ride with Usain Bolt. Matthew S – Germain MASON dies today in a crash exactly 33 days after Nick MASON of Pink Floyd The Wall fame crashes into the WALL. on 04/20 and at exactly 4:20 am, He was born on 01/20/83, and died on exactly 1787 weeks of life today.

Exactly 1787 weeks of life for Germain Mason and 1787 George Mason (September 15, 1787), one of three delegates who refused to sign the Constitution – The 228-year-old (148 days of 230 years now) message from Col. George Mason. When we think Mason, Free Masons comes to mind but you should also think “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes” (Matthew 21:42 quoting Psalm 118:22).

80 days earlier, the university named after George Mason was in the news as well. George Mason University Students Protest Immigration Order

The Cold War: Survival | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

Keys to Christian Authority & Victory in Prayer | Pastor Steve Cioccolanti

Bill O’Reilly’s Name Wiped From ‘The Factor’ After Fox News Parts Ways With Star. O’Reilly gets removed 7499 days (7500 inclusive) from first airing of The Factor. Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News (Cernovich)

Russia claims it can wipe out US Navy with single ‘electronic bomb’

Sanhedrin Calls on Israel’s Greatest Enemy to Follow Tradition and Build Third Temple. The nascent Sanhedrin choose to see this exchange as an opening and an affirmation of Iranian national pride in helping the Jews build the Temple. The rabbinical court sent a letter to Zarif inviting him to manifest this historic Persian mission. “It is to be understood from your statements that you support the actions of King Cyrus and that your country supports the establishment of a Temple on Mount Moriah even today. We invite you to opening a dialog regarding this. We will be happy to hear your response to this invitation.”

Sakcloth&Ashes The FaceBook Killer The FAT-MAN and Nuclear War! For those who appreciate the deep dives (as I say, a willingness to traverse the arbitrary boundaries we place on reality) this is a must watch.

Iran shows off new air defense systems, declares ‘Death to Israel’

New Undiscovered Prince Recordings To Be Released This Friday With “DELIVERANCE” EP. DELIVERANCE features six previously unreleased tracks:  “Deliverance,” “Man Opera,” which includes a four-movement medley:  “I Am,” “Touch Me,” “Sunrise Sunset,” “No One Else;” and an extended version of “I Am.” 

THE NEW COLD WAR Inside Russia’s top-secret Arctic base which Vladimir Putin has filled with nuclear-armed warplanes and REINDEER-riding special forces

Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying. 

more @  http://www.dailycrow.com/daily-updates-3/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Crow Updates.....   

Back to top Go down

Daily Crow Updates.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1