View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead

Published on Mar 19, 2017
http://undergroundworldnews.com
Since the day of Donald Trump's election, high-ranking Russian officials have been dropping like flies and today's reports that a top official of Russia's space agency has been found dead brings the total to eight.

As we noted previously, six Russian diplomats have died in the last 3 months - all but one died on foreign soil. Some were shot, while other causes of death are unknown. Note that a few deaths have been labeled "heart attacks" or "brief illnesses."

Learn More:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead   Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:24 am

Geeeez, what does that make now, five, six? And I'm counting Putin's driver, the first one to die in that count. They say that was an accident. I don't think so.

Someone wants war with Russia real bad like. I wonder who? I can think of a few possibilities.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead   Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:18 pm

23 March 2017 - Add another one to the list. BE WARNED, if you click the link to get the story be ready for an eye-full of T&A on the page. Typical of British rags. I swear they/we are all sex obsessed!

Quote :
Denis Voronenkov was killed as he walked along the road in Kiev, Ukraine, police have said.

Shocking pictures show the dead man bleeding out as members of the public look on.

He and his security guard were reportedly murdered by an unidentified gunman at the entrance of an upmarket hotel in the Ukrainian capital.

Voronenkov, 45, was an ex-member of the communist faction in the lower house of the Russian parliament.

[More at link plus all that T&A I warned y'all about]

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/599275/russia-Denis-Voronenkov-shot-assassinated-jiev-ukraine-putin

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead   

Back to top Go down

Another Senior Russian Official Is Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1