Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PAN Update...(or the forehead)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PAN Update...(or the forehead) Empty
PostSubject: PAN Update...(or the forehead)   PAN Update...(or the forehead) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:25 am

Hi everyone, I'm sure most of you remember the blog I wrote about
the mark of the beast and PAN (personal area network) via the bluetooth network conecting us to the system via chips in our hands.

link for newbies https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t13961-pan-and-the-mark-of-the-beast?highlight=mark+of+the+beast

Of course this will only work in countries that have the infastructure
to support bluetooth, ie: data readers/scanners in shops.

What about poorer countries that the implant wouldnt work in.

The bible says in revelation 13:16
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, 
to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
So I was thinking the forehead  part of the verse must be for the poor countries

well today I came across an article that talks about just that
and you will never guess what they are calling it,,  Yes PAN

That is one hell of a coincedence and when they get their cards scanned to get money out of the bank the laser scanner not only scans the bar code but hits the photo of their faces/forehead.

link to article http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/your-pan-card-could-be-invalid-without-aadhaar-by-december/story-oMGRxhRZtXcbKzsx3KxMSL.html

PAN Update...(or the forehead) Ajmer-10
Permanent account numbers (PAN) not linked to Aadhaar cards will likely become invalid after December 31, a government source said on Thursday, as the Centre pushes to widen the use of the 12-digit biometric identity project.
Currently, all taxpayers need to have a PAN number to file income tax return but others, such as students outside the tax bracket, also use the card as a proof of identity.
The government says many of these PAN cards are fraudulently obtained, a practice that can be checked by a unique identification number.
Back to top Go down

PAN Update...(or the forehead)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: