Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER   JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:57 am

Another movie, more brain washing for what is to come....looks like a good movie.

JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER:NOTICE THE TIMING OF THE RELEASE--PSY-OPS PREPARING THE MASSES FOR WHAT IS TO COME--HOLLYWOOD IS CONTROLLED BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES FROM BEHIND THE SCENES

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER   JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 am

It looks like an entertaining show, I certainly loved the fairytale when I was little. It seems to me that if Hollywood or their handlers knew what was coming they would turn to God. There's precious little of God in Hollywood. It's kind of silly to believe the destruction aspect of the story and not the Salvation aspect and I keep wondering, When is someone going to make a film about the second coming and the Millennial Kingdom? It would probably make zillions! I would go watch it and if it was good I'd buy the blu-ray! Smile
enjoy the show
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER   JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Yep! Don't get your beans wet! angry spin

I think Martha Stewart has a sign out on Turkey Hill Road that says exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER   JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JACK THE GIANT KILLER TRAILER
Page 1 of 1