Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP   IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 pm

• Massive, Paralyzing Storm of Epic Proportions About To Strike & We Are Not Ready! & People Are Not Ready! They are not ready spiritually, physically, or mentally for what is soon coming. We are not just standing, but 'leaning ov

• Trump Exposes Orwellian 'Surveillance State' We Live Under - It Is Not About Trump, It Is That They Are Spying On All Of Us

• NYPD Reveals Repulsive Child Sex Crime Hillary Allowed to Go On (Video)

• TRUMP & INFOWARS ACCUSED OF ESPIONAGE Globalist controlled establishment set to attack the patriot movement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP   IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Every keystroke, everything that we are connected to digitally, is recorded.

I CAN ATTEST TO THIS PERSONALLY USING MONITORING TOOLS... WONDER WHY I TALK OF BEING HACKED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP   IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 pm

"THEY" are trying to do this and it is serious times!!!

The establishment democrats and rogue U.S. intelligence heads are attempting to frame President Donald Trump and Infowars for colluding with the Russians and violating the NDAA.
This gives Twitter, Facebook and Google the perfect excuse to censor content and label right-wing media as an enemy of the state.

NDAA, oh boy... If I were the Pres I would get some trusted military and go and arrest "Them" on charges under NDAA and use on them!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP   IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Add this one to that list.

http://freedomdaily.com/montana-just-royally-pissed-off-every-muslim-state-today/

freedomdaily wrote:
Montana Just Royally Pissed Off Every Muslim In Their State With What They Did To Them Today!

The world is watching as the horrific acts of terrorism in London and other parts of Europe unfold today, as now two groups of people have found themselves on the receiving end of Islamic hate. We can either learn or be doomed to the same here in the U.S., and Montana is taking measures into their own hands to prevent the latter from happening — royally infuriating every Muslim in the Western state.

It seems to be cowboys versus Muslims in Montana now after they just announced what they are forcing on them now, which is in citizen’s best safety and the sanctity of our constitution. The nature of the Islamic religion does not allow Muslims to assimilate into western culture — they want to dominate it since the Western culture is counter to their beliefs. Republican representatives in the state aren’t allowing that to happen with the huge move they just made.

[More to smile about at the link] [Bold & emphasis mine]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP   IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ARTICLE LINKS THAT JUST CAME UP
Page 1 of 1