Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple... Empty
PostSubject: I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple...   I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am

I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple:It was sealed by sound waves from a secret chant lost in time-JUST AS TOM HORN AND I WERE TOLD BY NATIVE AMERICAN ELDER, AS TO HOW THEY OPEN 'STARGATES' 
Back to top Go down

I wonder what’s behind this mysterious SEALED Door of the ancient Padmanabhaswamy temple...
Page 1 of 1