Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

here you go researcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

here you go researcher Empty
PostSubject: here you go researcher   here you go researcher I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 8:30 pm

made a new topic post to get your attention.....this is about the genesis 1:1/1:2 discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlPw_EcCDQ&list=PLHhe_3myyqk-WI81AuYJRE_iH-_ZxYU_O
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   here you go researcher I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:05 am

He did a nice job on that and I've heard many Torah studies. Especially liked that he recognized the Divine Counsel in the creation of Adam part. First Torah teaching where I've heard mention of that. Still have the next two videos to listen to. Curious to see where he goes with Gen: 6.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   here you go researcher I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 7:50 am

a fellow researcher sent me a heads up about this man.....i have listened to a few of his teachings and he is a very knowledgeable man......i don't know a lot about him yet, but what i have heard him say, i can't say that i disagree,so far..here is a playlist of some of his teachings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YM7xWw5Mb4&list=PLYOyDLW299kkzLBo52bH8CpLt2TrOIkoR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   here you go researcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here you go researcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: