Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

here you go researcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371

PostSubject: here you go researcher   Sun May 07, 2017 9:30 pm

made a new topic post to get your attention.....this is about the genesis 1:1/1:2 discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlPw_EcCDQ&list=PLHhe_3myyqk-WI81AuYJRE_iH-_ZxYU_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   Mon May 08, 2017 2:05 am

He did a nice job on that and I've heard many Torah studies. Especially liked that he recognized the Divine Counsel in the creation of Adam part. First Torah teaching where I've heard mention of that. Still have the next two videos to listen to. Curious to see where he goes with Gen: 6.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   Mon May 08, 2017 8:50 am

a fellow researcher sent me a heads up about this man.....i have listened to a few of his teachings and he is a very knowledgeable man......i don't know a lot about him yet, but what i have heard him say, i can't say that i disagree,so far..here is a playlist of some of his teachings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YM7xWw5Mb4&list=PLYOyDLW299kkzLBo52bH8CpLt2TrOIkoR
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here you go researcher   

Back to top Go down

here you go researcher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1