Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?   Tue May 09, 2017 2:14 pm

The subject of the sun and moon being in the wrong place has come up many times on this forum. I've been somewhat skeptical in the past about some of the "wilder woo-woo" claims but have always believed the Eskimo people who say the sun is in a different place and the transition from darkness (think midnight sun) to day are starting on the wrong day. I studied the cycles of earth tilt, procession, and distance changes from the sun over millennia of time years ago and BP pretty much scientifically confirms what I learned on my own. BP has the best explanation on the net especially considering that 12,000 year 'ice age' series that he is currently doing. This video fits with that series.

Have a watch - 9:11 minutes. 911 . . . . wonder if he did that on purpose? Probably not so tin foil hat comes back off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrnsC2PtQGY

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures . . .
. . . right next to the mashed potatoes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?   Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm

we noticed it two years ago, along with a classmate who has a MBA from Auburn, and my gas man....all of us are bass fishermen and we notice stuff in the environment.....my old classmate and i both figured it was a result of a change in the gravatational balance caused by an "incoming" event such as niburu.....things are out of sync in more ways than just this
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?   Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

2010 the season felt at least 2 wks off in aug
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?   

Back to top Go down

BPEarthWatch: The Sun and Moon are in the Wrong Place?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1