Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   Sun May 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years
https://www.prisonplanet.com/oceans-are-at-the-edge-of-losing-all-oxygen-event-could-lead-to-mass-sea-life-extinction-that-will-last-a-million-years.html
Daily Mail
May 12, 2017
The world’s oceans close to being starved of oxygen – and even that could lead to mass sea life extinction which could last a million years.
University of Exeter scientists fear the modern ocean is ‘on the edge of anoxia’ – when the oceans are depleted of oxygen.
And while this dramatic drop in oceanic oxygen comes to a natural end, it takes about a million years.
Studying what happened during the Jurassic period, they found the drop in oxygen causes more organic carbon to be buried in sediment on the ocean floor.
This eventually leads to rising oxygen in the atmosphere which ultimately re-oxygenates the ocean. But it took a million years to get the balance right again.
Read more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   Mon May 15, 2017 1:11 am

Quote :
The world’s oceans close to being starved of oxygen – and even that could lead to mass sea life extinction

Folks, back in early April I posted something "different" about this  subject and . . . .

Crickets!

. . . . nary a peep from anyone! Zip, Nada, zero, nothing. Seeing as how most of the oxygen we breath comes from plankton in the oceans and plankton is at the VERY BOTTOM of the food chain, maybe y'all might have another look at the topic I posted back in April below. Don't just skim it - read it!

http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16160-is-glyphosate-killing-the-oceans-the-probability-cannot-be-denied

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   Tue May 16, 2017 6:35 am

Maybe there was no response because it's just grievous 'beyond words'.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   Tue May 16, 2017 9:13 am

Guess I'm guilty.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Dove & rawblues - - - ROCK!!! Better late than never and I do understand that there is a LOT to try and read on the forum sometimes. I miss things too.

Now, get this news out to as many as y'all can. My gut is telling me that this is just as big if not bigger than Fukushima. I smell a big coverup going on here. Someone, or many someones don't want this "absolutely makes sense" news spreading around and possibly upsetting the sheep. The natives might get restless.

Fukushima + Monsanto Round-up = a double whammy of super bad ju-ju for our oceans!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans are at the ‘edge’ of losing all oxygen: Event could lead to mass sea life extinction that will last a MILLION years   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1