Share | 

Changes to the Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Admin

PostSubject: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 12:20 pm

Never forgetting the man who brought us all together, Dr.David Flynn. group hug

I want to acknowledge all the longtime members who kept this board alive the last few years since his death. And especially Spring and ColonelZ! Without these two and their heroic number  of posts, this  forum may have not made it. Much Love and God Bless you guys! Seriously, from the heart.  love

But researcher and I have seen the writing on the wall and we realize that it's time to move on and with Honor in my heart, I am changing Dr.Flynns member only permissions to open this forum up to everyone.

So, don't mind the changes, it's been a long time since I had to do any admin stuff and I'm a little rusty but this is a solid forum and we will continue until the Lord returns or at least as long as the Beast system allows us free speech.

So then again, Thank You to all the members and Researcher, He's loyal and true!  I appreciate  y'all hangin in there. Maybe we can get this little forum bustling again as it was in the Newton2012 days! Love DelfI

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 

Follow your Heart
Use the Word of God and your brain.
 Make the RIGHT decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spring2
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Just curious, how restrictive has the forum been in this regard?

Also should we have some sort of vetting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Bless you Delfi. Thanks mods and Flynn brothers and our two primary posters.
Perhaps this fall is the one!

In Him,
J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 4:27 pm

spring2 wrote:

I joined a few weeks back. I thought "surely there has to be a forum out there to specifically discuss this stuff". I hit "watchers forum" in google and this site came up on the top, then I signed up on the right.

This is a pretty incredible site. It's the only thing I have seen even come close to Steve Quayle's news feeds. We may not reply to every one but these updates are amazing.  I would not be surprised if some big names in the field check this site out from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello Spring2! Smile  It wasn't very restricted, you just had to be a member to post. But anyone could read and follow links. 

As far as vetting goes, we'll use the same method as with membership.  Which is "best not be mean or foul". Lol

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 

Follow your Heart
 Make the RIGHT decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Sansanoy wrote:
spring2 wrote:

I joined a few weeks back. I thought "surely there has to be a forum out there to specifically discuss this stuff". I hit "watchers forum" in google and this site came up on the top, then I signed up on the right.

This is a pretty incredible site. It's the only thing I have seen even come close to Steve Quayle's news feeds. We may not reply to every one but these updates are amazing.  I would not be surprised if some big names in the field check this site out from time to time.
Thank you! Most of the older members probably know more on that subject than what's on this site.  We used to discuss Giants for ages. Smile welcome to the forum !!

Follow your Heart
 Make the RIGHT decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Delfi wrote:
We used to discuss Giants for ages.

And we still do! We seem to never tire of the subject. Many believe as I myself do that if you don't have Genesis, especially chapter 6 well studied and pretty much nailed down tight you'll never understand much of what's in the rest of the collected library of books we call The Bible.

With much help from Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, etc. etc. and so forth.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

As the Good Book says in Philodendrons 2:16
“The large print giveth, the small print taketh away!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 9:06 pm

i just emailed a couple of my friends to try and get them to join.....one is a former preacher who became disabled and had some horrible things happen to him and a lady who is a pretty good bible researcher in her own right......i am getting old and have so many health issuesand may not be around much longer, so they need to find a place that has like-minded people to hang with.....make them welcome..m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm

michael371 wrote:
i just emailed a couple of my friends to try and get them to join.....one is a former preacher who became disabled and had some horrible things happen to him and a lady who is a pretty good bible researcher in her own right......i am getting old and have so many health issuesand may not be around much longer, so they need to find a place that has like-minded people to hang with.....make them welcome..m
Of course they're welcome and don't talk like that michael371!  I love you I love you  I'm  not planning anything after 9/23 myself !!!  We may be harpazo'd!!! Love and Maranatha!

Follow your Heart
 Make the RIGHT decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Back in the day when I first joined the forum, I had good eyesight...... now I'm always looking for my 2.25 "readers" before signing on. Laughing Oh well, the years fly by.   Besides David of course, we had some pretty good members back then with some interesting insights..... anyone remember ole "starkman?"   I didn't always agree with him 100%, but I have to admit, he had some very interesting viewpoints, arguments and posts.  A sharp guy. There were many others too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Starkman, that was back in the day. Proskuneo from Hawaii was another. Remember Beulahland way back at the old forum at watchermeetup.50.forumer.com or some of the REAL OLD-TIMERS at boardzero that ended in 2008. I joined up way back in the boardzero days. What a history.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

As the Good Book says in Philodendrons 2:16
“The large print giveth, the small print taketh away!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Yes, I remember all of those posters.  David Flynn had a way of silently keeping everyone on their toes as far as making people think deeper about things.  When he was in a period of not posting, things would slack off intellectually somewhat and then out of the blue he would write a long "forum only" mind-boggling post about something that he had been researching and everyone would completely refocus.  He left this earth way too young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    Tue May 23, 2017 8:04 am

Yep! You guys nailed it. It was just like that.  You always knew David wouldn't leave us hanging.  What a wonderfully considerate guy!

Follow your Heart
 Make the RIGHT decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum    

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1