Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

We need something a little light-hearted and fun sometimes. Strain your noodles some and give these your best shot at a funny and/or fitting caption. Got a picture you want captioned? Put it up here then stand back and let us at 'em.

Theme for the moment is . . .

BACON!  hilarious

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Well, this post went nowhere so I'll end it with this . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:14 pm

i just did not want to do anything that would cause me problems when i sit down to eat  BLT.....i almost have two ripe tomatoes, should be about friday, and i am salivating just thinking about a BLT made with a fresh, homegrown, juicy ripe red tomato.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:18 pm

I looooove BLTA's!!! The A is for the currently over priced avocado.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:24 pm

I really like bacon... mine extra crispy.  Growing up my mom saved the bacon grease.... cooked everything in it.  Can you say.... cholesterol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:44 pm

rawblues wrote:
I really like bacon... mine extra crispy.  Growing up my mom saved the bacon grease.... cooked everything in it.  Can you say.... cholesterol.
yeah, i know folks in their 80's that take the leaf lettuce, and mustard greens that i give them and will heat up the bacon grease and pour it over the raw leaves and eat it like a salad......at their, age i guess they can eat anything they want to eat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 12:49 pm

rawblues wrote:

CHOLESTEROL !!!

I still save bacon grease. Have a jar of it sitting on the counter at this very moment. Don't tell anyone though, my cardiologist would have a hissy fit. BTW, my cholesterol level and such is one of the few "normal" things about me.

lol!

Love spinach wilted in a little bit of bacon grease. Touch of heaven on a plate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSAuemPws0

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm

I love bacon straight from the packet, so...no crispy for me..... chuckle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Yaddy wrote:
I love bacon straight from the packet, so...no crispy for me..... chuckle

Sounds a lot like "RAW" to me. Hope you cook that stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Now, American bacon comes from the belly.  (thus streaky with more fat in it....and that's where we get all our bacon fat grease from for other uses) Canadian bacon comes from the leaner back loin section of the hog.  Not sure from what part of the pig the Australians get theirs from?  

I can't imagine eating belly fat bacon raw, but I'm sure it's done, afterall, we serve up possum, gator, and fried pig ears here in the south!  Not to mention various road-kill. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 7:58 pm

researcher, i was raised on bacon grease and lard and i have to admit that food is much better when they are fried in them too......if you like fried fish, which everybody in the south does, fry some catfish in pure lard and compare it to fish fried in other oils....no contest, but, i had a coronary at age 43, and i have CAD....my wife has kept me alive with canola oil, steamed and boiled everything, so i won't be trying the bacon grease salad....i rarely eat meat and when i do, its baked or grilled, except for a burger every now and then....i raise our own vegetables and my wife cans and freezes most all of our food and i don't use chemicals unless i have to....see, i am also a two-time cancer survivor, and a decade ago, i didn't expect to be sitting here writing about bacon grease salads, like i am right now....colorectal cancer that had spread to the lymph nodes and then the radiation treatment caused the prostate cancer.....i am pretty careful about what i eat, but i do have a weakness for sweets, actually, i have a very strong weakness for sweets....my wife hides them and rations them out to me....i am similar to a heroin addict when it comes to sweets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Michael371, you must be one tough fellow to have come through all those health issues.  Sounds like you have a great wife too.  That's a blessing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   Wed May 24, 2017 8:36 pm

rawblues wrote:
Michael371, you must be one tough fellow to have come through all those health issues.  Sounds like you have a great wife too.  That's a blessing.
i used to be tough, not so much anymore....really, to be honest, i am kind of a wuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change   

Back to top Go down

Caption The Picture - Something Fun & Off The Wall For a Change
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1