Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran   Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 8:31 am

Y'all didn't think for a minute that FARRELL, the high octane guy, would let something like an Islamic NATO pass without a peep did ya? He came through and didn't disappoint. I still personally think it's a stepping stone towards that Caliphate they are wanting with Turkey at the head. All about that in another thread a few days ago.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/05/news-views-nefarium-may-25-2017/

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live on May 25, 2017
The Nerfarium has been working overtime... in case you missed it, President Trump wants an "Arab NATO" and to that end, has concluded a big arms deal with (fanfare here) Saudi Arabia... and Newt Gingrich is calling it a foreign policy triumph...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUrhVVAMSA

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/05/slow-change-iran/

Joseph Farrell wrote:
In last Thursday's News and Views from the Nefarium, I spoke about President Trump's recent visit to Saudi Arabia, or, as we like to refer to it here, the (out)house of Saud. In that video, I reviewed a couple of articles from the Washington Post, one by former Speaker of the House of Misrepresentatives, Newt Gingrich - oh how I struggle to resist the temptation to refer to him as Newt Gangrene - in which he extols the President's bright shiny new foreign policy boldness, and the other article, outlining plans for a Saudi-led "Arab NATO." As I indicated there, one of my suspicions, first articulated on the late George Ann Hugh's The Byte Show some years ago, is that the Islamic world was being set up for a fall. In last Thursday's News and Views I also questioned the wisdom of dealings with one of the most blighted and barbaric regimes on the planet, to the tune of selling them billions of dollars worth of arms plus, apparently, the actual weapons manufacturing base to make them.

[Much more at link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran   Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 10:03 am

Ummmmm..... finally got a chance to listen to Farrell in the video above and - BOOM!

High octane speculation starts at the 14 minute mark . . .
Farrell really gets going at the 17 minute mark . . .
Then at the 17min18sec mark he says it . . .

. . . CALIPHATE . . .

Following exactly what I said a few days ago. If you haven't seen that thread and/or need a refresher the link is below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16813-bpearthwatch-on-the-very-edge-of-armageddon-19-may-2017

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Joseph Farrell: Couple ‘O’ Things to Do With the Outhouse of Saud, Trump, That Islamic NATO Thingy and Iran
Page 1 of 1