Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Sat May 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Published on May 27, 2017
This is a medium definition video; for the HD version please go here:
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/patapatani2
Rental and sale of the above helps fund these adventures

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Sat May 27, 2017 1:13 pm

That first minute . . . I expected Indiana Jones to pop out at any moment! Rofl

Poor Brien Feorster just can't seem to ever say the words fallen angel or nephilim. If my information on him is correct. and I've looked into him, he's atheist or agnostic. Too bad that he can't seem to see, or that he deliberately ignores the biblical view because his very interesting secular conclusions would merge like a lock and key with the bible. Not withstanding, Feorster has done some amazing work and I'm glad that he's out there doing it. Just wish he would 'smell the coffee and see the light'.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Sat May 27, 2017 1:41 pm

He's so close......I thought with working with L A Marzzuli and the DNA he'd say Biblical Nephilim but not yet, still have hope for him, hopefully working with L A it will come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 pm

I could the one doctor, if this is the 1st time he has seen an elongated skull, thinking it might be an instance of binding. I can also see him thinking that the top suture in the skull could be one of the rare instances seen in medicine. BUT, when pretty much all of the naturally elongated (you can usually see the marks on the ones that were bound) skulls are missing the top suture line there is just no way that the two occurrences together can be coincidence, imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   Sat May 27, 2017 2:27 pm

researcher, he will hear and see if he "has eyes to see and ears to hear".....if he is a sheep, he will come around, if he is a goat, he will not.....the evidence is there, it has been there for centuries, but for the really smart,college grads, to say "nephillim or fallen angels" it would authenticate the bible and you know that it ain't going to happen....all of the egyptian hieroglyphics showing the rulers with elongated heads, and being some much taller?.....any dumbass ought to see that something just ain't normal.....funny thing, most archeologists are agnostics or atheists
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two American Doctors Inspect Strange Ancient Skeletons In Bolivia   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1