Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013

Go down 
+14
Internet Pilgrim
researcher
stonewall
moko
Yaddy
Kitiara
Delfi
Proskuneo
hiscity
Pony1
billetman
quietobserver
Dove
laibcoms
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

Before you read the news, anyone remember what I said before about Pope Benedict XVI and the last pope? That I had a vision (or whatever you want to call it) when I was young? And then when Benedict XVI was chosen, I knew that he isn't the last pope and that he won't last long in his position?

Could this be it? Could the next one be "The Last Pope"? I will surely watch the conclave again.

So, with the news:
Source: http://www.rappler.com/world/21553-pope-says-will-resign-on-feb-28-vatican-spokesman

Quote :

VATICAN CITY (UPDATED) – Pope Benedict XVI on Monday, February 11, announced he will resign on February 28, a Vatican spokesman told AFP, which will make him the first pope to do so in centuries.

"The Pope announced that he will leave his ministry at 8:00 pm (1900 GMT) on February 28," said the spokesman, Federico Lombardi.

Below is the full text of Benedict XVI's resignation letter:
Dear Brothers,

I have convoked you to this Consistory, not only for the three canonizations, but also to communicate to you a decision of great importance for the life of the Church. After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry. I am well aware that this ministry, due to its essential spiritual nature, must be carried out not only with words and deeds, but no less with prayer and suffering. However, in today’s world, subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of Saint Peter and proclaim the Gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months, has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me. For this reason, and well aware of the seriousness of this act, with full freedom I declare that I renounce the ministry of Bishop of Rome, Successor of Saint Peter, entrusted to me by the Cardinals on 19 April 2005, in such a way, that as from 28 February 2013, at 20:00 hours, the See of Rome, the See of Saint Peter, will be vacant and a Conclave to elect the new Supreme Pontiff will have to be convoked by those whose competence it is.

Dear Brothers, I thank you most sincerely for all the love and work with which you have supported me in my ministry and I ask pardon for all my defects. And now, let us entrust the Holy Church to the care of Our Supreme Pastor, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and implore his holy Mother Mary, so that she may assist the Cardinal Fathers with her maternal solicitude, in electing a new Supreme Pontiff. With regard to myself, I wish to also devotedly serve the Holy Church of God in the future through a life dedicated to prayer.

From the Vatican, 10 February 2013

BENEDICTUS PP XVI

Source: http://www.rappler.com/world/21553-pope-says-will-resign-on-feb-28-vatican-spokesman

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 am

Whoa! Tom's phone must be ringing off the wall.
It's on Fox, CNN, etc.

We must pray for one another. The world certainly isn't going to.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:32 am

Dove wrote:

We must pray for one another. The world certainly isn't going to.
Amen to that one.
Who's it gonna be.....??....I still think Peter Turkson is the dark horse in this one. (no pun intended) He's been at the forefront of all the catholic charges for global financial regulation (by the vatican of course), common currency or regulated global currency, etc. etc..Plus he's more appealing to their "emerging" catholic populations than a 70 something year old italian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 am

Peter the Roman: The Secretariat of State Cardinal Tarciso Bertoni, I think this time they want an Italian. Turkson is a good dark horse.
Watch for the smoke!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 am

Here comes Petrus Romanus! Things should really start getting interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 am

Will be a good show!

SPECIAL BROADCAST THIS THURSDAY NIGHT WITH TOM HORN, CHRIS PUTNAM AND STEVE ON HAGMANN AND HAGMANN ON THE 'FINAL POPE' AND ITS PROPHETIC RAMIFICATIONS FOR YOUR FUTURE
Just as Tom Horn and Cris Putnam predicted in their 2012 book 'Petrus Romanus,” Pope Benedict is stepping down in less than two weeks. The Cardinals of the church are preparing now and the first week of April, when the eyes of the world will focus on the chimney of the Sistine Chapel to watch for the smoke that will declare the arrival of Petrus Romanus, the final pope. TOM ,CHRIS AND STEVE WILL BE ON HAGMANN AND HAGMANN -DISCUSSING THE FINAL POPE AND THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR AS THE FINAL POPE IN HISTORY COMES ON THE SCENE AND IT'S END TIME RAMIFICATIONS! THURSDAY EVENING 7-10 MTN TIME .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:35 am

This was from Tom's book, I find it interesting what Nostradamus wrote.

Whether or not the threat whispered by Paola
was actually formulated or will come true, the report illustrates once again how
efforts are being made by at least some members of the College of Cardinals to
manipulate events in order to align themselves as candidates for Petrus Romanus.
Besides Francis Arinze, Tarcisio Bertone, Peter Turkson, and Angelo Scola, other
nominees for the Final Pope include Cardinals Gianfranco Ravasi, Leonardo
Sandri, Ennio Antonelli, Jean-Louis Tauran, Christoph Schönborn, Marc
Quellet
, and the highly improbable but popular
Timothy Dolan, Archbishop of New York City.

With this
in mind, one thought each of these papal contenders may want to consider is how
many Catholics believe the sixteenth-century seer Nostradamus was actually the
author of “The Prophecy of the Popes.” If that is so, a point made by the National Catholic Reporter earlier in
this series concerning the popular West African Cardinal Peter Turkson being
“young” in terms of electability at age sixty-three may have a way of coming
back around. The “dark horse” candidate Turkson—and his ideas for a one-world
financial and political authority housed in the United Nations—could become a
remarkable and unexpected fulfillment of both the Prophecy of the Popes and
Nostradamus’s prediction of an end-times “young black pope” who seizes control
of the Roman Hierarchy with the assistance of conspirators during times of
darkness and war. In Quatrain 6.25 Nostradamus wrote:

<blockquote>
Through Mars adverse [a time of war] will be the monarchy

Of the great fisherman [the pope] in trouble ruinous

A
young black red [a young black Cardinal] will seize the hierarchy

The predators acting on a foggy day
</blockquote>
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 am

if pope peter is next and we are still here, we know what to do next.

this is it

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

ColonelZ wrote:
This was from Tom's book, I find it interesting what Nostradamus wrote.

this series concerning the popular West African Cardinal Peter Turkson being
“young” in terms of electability at age sixty-three may have a way of coming
back around. The “dark horse” candidate Turkson—and his ideas for a one-world
financial and political authority housed in the United Nations—could become a
remarkable and unexpected fulfillment of both the Prophecy of the Popes and
Nostradamus’s prediction of an end-times “young black pope” who seizes control
of the Roman Hierarchy with the assistance of conspirators during times of
darkness and war. In Quatrain 6.25 Nostradamus wrote:[/size]

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Through Mars adverse [a time of war] will be the monarchy

Of the great fisherman [the pope] in trouble ruinous

A
young black red [a young black Cardinal] will seize the hierarchy

The predators acting on a foggy day
</BLOCKQUOTE>

that's interesting... could: Through Mars adverse [a time of war] will be the monarchy

be an allusion to March? (Mars) maybe them electing the new pope in March whic would make sense with our current timing...
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

If there's a meeting on the 15th and someone figures out how to deflect that near earth asteroid into Rome... (or it bounces off a satellite...) then there's going to be a huge harvest. :cherry:

Tom Horn's Petrus chp. 13 (these are still online on TH's raiders site)

Quote :
J. R. Church of Prophecy in the News called our office a couple years back and led us through verses 476–483 of this part of the Zohar to point out what nobody in the 2012 research community had written before—that the time of Jacob’s trouble (the Great Tribulation, which some Catholic scholars say begins with the election of Petrus Romanus) will commence according to this ancient text in the year 2012 when the “kings of the earth” gather in Rome, possibly during a papal conclave, and are killed by fiery stones or missiles from the sky.

The prophecy in the Zohar, given by Jews hundreds of years separate from the divination of “the last pope,” is amazing when compared with the Catholic prediction. The final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign ends in the destruction of Rome, will assume authority during a time of great tribulation, and then “the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the terrible and fearsome Judge will judge his people.” But Dr. Church pointed out how in the Jewish Zohar, this vision of the destruction of Rome is repeated, though one prophecy connects it to the coming of the False Prophet, and the other, the Antichrist:

Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:57 am

Holy Cow could you imagine an asteroid landing on Rome!! that would get the worlds attention... I don't see that happening but even the thought of it should be enough to raise your eye brows lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Asteroids and comets have broken up before, nothing would surpise me. The Illuminati involved in a conspiracy to control Rome?
Remenber what Malachi Martim said:

This cabal of Luciferian priests is a very real presence
in the world, and considering the support these perverted curates received form
the Church hierarchy, Malachi Martin's claim that
they constitute an organized fraternity of Satanists, which he referred to as
"Lucifer's Lodge," . It functions with the secret support of the
church hierarchy on all levels.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Wow an asteroid strike in Rome and some how they appoint a black Pope? Now that would be just amazing. I remember seeing Oprah talking with Bishod TD Jakes (I really like him. His teachings are so bibically sound) and both of them commenting that they NEVER thought they would see a black president in their lifetime. Well, I gotta say a black Pope? Never even crossed my mind. But why not???

Dude's so ready to get this show on the road. Amen, come Lord Jesus. Let thy will be done above and bellow i.e. in heaven and on earth. cheers

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Chris Pinto Cautions Possibly False Flag   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Chris Pinto Cautions Possibly False Flag

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/noise-of-thunder-radio-show/2013/2/11/notradio_021113.html

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_POPE.RESIGNS_02.11.13.mp3

- does not believe the Malachy prophecies any more than fatima
- suspects jesuits of contriving an end-time event to attempt a false millennial reign (NWO)
- points to catholicism as the original domininionists
- id's John Brennan (new CIA director) as jesuit trained
(and is vetting the muslim conversion angle*)

spanish inquisition <--- except Chris Pinto soapbox

(* http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/shock-claim-obama-picks-muslim-for-cia-chief/ )
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

If a prophet is 20% wrong re: Malachy -- what does that mean?

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:07 pm

laibcoms wrote:
if pope peter is next and we are still here, we know what to do next.

this is it

Ill have to go find that again, I sure wish that forum had search Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm

You can try this using your favorite search engine:

romanus site:watchermeetup.50.forumer.com
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

like this in google:

Code:
site:www.mt.net last pope  -statistics

site:watchermeetup.50.forumer.com "last pope"

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/potentially-big-pope-would-resign-if-incapacitated-t356608.html (circa 11-2010)
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm

IF a prophet is half a % wrong it's "off with his head!
according to the Bible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Do I just enter that into the search bar? seriously, I don't know this stuff, I'm just starting to learn about CSS. idk
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

But I found Laibcom's post !!!
Laibcoms wrote:
Now we'll see if my vision is correct.

During the election where Clinton won, I had a vision. In this vision, I was told that the last US President will be "Black" (no racism intended there). Clinton won. Then later he was called the "First Black President". So I thought that was it. But there was another part of that vision that did not happen - the last Pope. I waited and waited and nothing. Then Clinton was replaced by Bush Jr.

Then Pope John Paul II passed away (and I hope to see him in heaven for being honest with their RCC's wrongdoings and asking for forgiveness for their crimes against humanity, the Jewish people, and Christianity-at-large). I was watching the whole time until Benedict showed up. I knew something was "not right" - he is not the last Pope. His rule won't last long, he is not the last Pope.

Then the Obama election. Boom. There's the Black President. The last President of the United States of America. I knew then that he will win, even during the party-campaign period, I knew he will be the choice. The vision was literal. I shook, I prayed, it is near.

Yet the last Pope has not showed up yet. If my understanding of the vision is correct (and take note, I misunderstood it once already), the last President (and 'black', again no racism intended there) and the last Pope are supposed to exist at the same time.

I didn't know there were talks about a new Pope already until I checked Watcher Forum page upon pages. I was out-of-the-loop. I admit, it kinda surprised me that a new Pope is being talked about already, when I shouldn't have been surprised (that is much evidence how much out-of-loop I am these days).

Now it's election day in the US. Will Obama win? Yes, and I hope I am wrong. If he does win, and the talks about a new Pope materializes, then…

(OT: If I remember correctly, I posted about this vision here years ago, probably on the old old forums.)

Now my earthquake vision… the last part of it is coming closer… I pray that God push all Christians to win souls today, it is coming, the little details of the 3rd part are one-by-one showing themselves. But that's for another post (and which I also posted before)

Well, I hope I'm wrong. Because you know, the first and second part of my earthquake vision shook me to my bones and soul, that I prayed I don't want to see anymore of it (1st part: 2004 tsunami; 2nd part I was right in the middle of it). So yeah, I hope my "last president and pope" vision is wrong. It scares me to see these things come to past, and I don't know why I'm scared to begin with. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 Article-2276884-17841A9A000005DC-22_634x815
A sign from God? Lighting strikes the basilica of St.Peter's dome earlier this evening during a storm that struck Rome on the same day Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation.

I don't know if the picture is real by it's source but if it is WOW!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276884/Pope-Benedict-XVI-resigns-First-Pontiff-600-years-stand-longer-strength-carry-on.html#axzz2KeawvMev
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

for Laibcoms...

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/prophetic-words-about-2010-t353362-10.html#p2101163

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/prophetic-words-about-2010-t353362.html#p2101112
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

You have to give me a css tutorial hiscity! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 am

wow you found it, those are my only online posts left. I used to have a blog where I blogged about it fresh, but I deleted it after, you know, the ridicules and what not.

My friends I warned and those few who remember the post were the only ones who remembers those days.

that's the bad habit of mine, i dont write things down on a notebook, i put it online, then i cant remember where.

thanks for finding it!

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:29 am

It's just such human nature to reject anything that hasn't been personally experienced.
Do not be silent, Laibcoms!

Every ounce of your experience is scriptural. And I so appreciate that you are not
adding your own interpretations, but only reporting what you were given-shown.

We are 'behind' the timing I expected from what I've been given.
And when I asked about that, He said [in a direct visitation of a heavenly being] [paraphrased] Not yet, for the sake of the unsaved.
And by the by, the Love that radiated from that Being was overwhelming, filled me with Joy,
made me cry for the beauty of it.

Habakkuk 2:For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

1 Timothy 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

I think we can appreciate that the Time IS Now, the Day is Not Yet, but soon and very soon now.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 am

"Next Up, Peter the Roman," PID Radio 2-11-13
Sharon & Derek Gilbert interview Chris Putnam

http://www.pidradio.com/2013/02/11/p-i-d-radio-21113-next-up-peter-the-roman/
http://pidradio.com/archive/2013/02/pidradio130211.mp3

" Prophecy & Popes / Halting Aging," Coast to Coast 2-11-13

https://youtu.be/7VCKWUcVlik
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 am

things are getting interesting again : )
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 am

"In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman who will nourish the sheep through many tribulations. And when they are finished, the City of Seven Hills will be destroyed, and the Dreadful Judge will judge His people."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 pm

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 TurksonThe false prophet?
Cardinal
Peter Turkson of Ghana, president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and
Peace.

Turkson, still young in church terms at 63, was the chief
organizer of the Assisi gathering, just as he was the top signatory on the
document blasting “neo-liberal” ideologies and calling for a “true world
political authority” to regulate the economy. During Vatican press conferences
to present both, Turkson was the star attraction each time.

Can anyone say, papabile?
Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 pm

wow....its the only word i can think of right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Let’s take this to the next level. I know this is a lot of “what ifs,” but it is
worth considering.

What if:

A.
Rome is destroyed. Where would the Vatican relocate?
Quote :
Op-Ed:
Exclusive: A Seat for the Pope at King David's Tomb

Published: Friday, February 01, 2013
11:16 AM

Israel seems to have sold Jerusalem
to the Vatican.

An historic agreement has been drafted between Israel and the Vatican. The
Israeli authorities have granted the Pope an official seat in the room where
the Last Supper is believed to have taken place, on Mount Zion in Jerusalem,
and where David and Solomon, Jewish kings of Judea, are considered by some
researchers, to also be buried.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12814#.URqEAvKX_kd

The Vatican would relocate to
Jerusalem on Mt. Zion.

B. What if the Vatican took its surviving
antiquites to Jerusalem? Objects like
this:

Quote :
It has been well reported that many
centuries ago a statue of the pagan god Jupiter was found in Rome. The large
bronze statue was altered and renamed St. Peter. One strong indication of this
comes from John Parker: “By some writers, it is affirmed to be no other than
the statue of Jupiter, with a new head and hands; others stating that this
famous statue was melted down by order of Pope Leo I in the middle of the fifth
century, and recast into this figure of S. Peter, holding the keys of heaven
with one hand, whilst the other is raised in the act of benediction in the
Roman manner, with the first and second and fingers extended” (The Archaeology of Rome, p. 38).

Ralph Woodrow, author of Babylon Mystery Religion, goes further:
“This statue is looked upon with most profound veneration and its foot has been
kissed so many times [by devotees] that the toes are nearly worn
away!” (It is more than interesting to note that the Catholic religion has a
long tradition of kissing idols—feet, rings and crosses—yet the pagan
origin
of this practice can clearly be found in I Kings
19:18
and Hosea 13:1-2.)

Incredible! Yet these are the facts from history. This same
statue—directly related to the abomination of desolation—is now prominently
displayed in Rome!

Remember, Jesus said His servants—those who understand God’s
prophecies and know what to watch for—shall “see”
the abomination of desolation. This must be referring to something that is
physically set up and visible in the holy place.

Will this statue be brought back, full-circle, to Jerusalem to
fulfill this end-time prophecy? God, through the initial fulfillment, has
almost certainly provided the answer for those willing to believe His Word and
plain accounts of history regarding the role of this image and its connection
to the end-time civil ruler (Beast), and the religious leader (False Prophet)
who will direct that it be placed—with himself—in Jerusalem.

http://rcg.org/articles/witaod.html

This could be the very same statue
of Jupiter that Antiochus Epiphanies set up in the Holy of Holies and to which
he offered swine’s blood on the altar – the Abomination of Desolation.

This may seem like a stretch, but we
live in very stretchy times.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Laibcoms, what is the third part of your vision?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Hagmann & Hagmann

UPCOMING BROADCAST: Thursday, February 14, 2013: Tom Horn and Steve Quayle return

Special show time: 9:00 p.m. to midnight ET; 7:00-10:00 p.m. Mountain Time; 6:00-9:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio to listen live. I'll start a topic with the mp3 link inside when it hits the archives. I'll give y'all three guesses as to what this show is going to discuss.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:09 pm

False vs True Prophets, Hal Lindsey Report 1-11-13 (note: HL gives pre-trib spin fwiw)
http://www.hallindsey.com/videos/?vid=293

"Bookies See Three Cardinal Race for Pope," bizu.tv, 2-12-13
http://www.bizu.tv/bookies-see-three-cardinal-race-pope-23816

Prophecy of the Popes, Hal Lindsey Report (11 months ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5B3zBMXQX4
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Isaac Newton, David Flynn & the Arrival of Petrus Romanus
04/12/2012, by Christ Putnam
http://www.logosapologia.org/?p=3611

Quote :
[Quoting David Flynn:] Rome lay on the Tiber River, which bisected the city. Its original founding date also can be regarded in a similar bisected manner. The prophetic implication of a revived Roman Empire at the coming of the Antichist is not outside the possibility of a supernatural time signature, a year mirroring the original on the other side of the dividing point of the era founded at the birth of Christ. As has been demonstrated in previous chapters, the application of the number 2,520 and its half 1,260, suits a variety of prophetic and geometric realities. Using this principle, the year 753 BC designates the founding of physical Rome and AD 753 establishes the rebirth of the spiritual Rome. Newton’s count of 1,260 years from AD 753 brings us to the future year AD 2013.
Quote :
[Chris Putnam continues:] My original research was for a Church History term paper and was conducted without regard to Flynn’s work. I arrived at AD 756 based on the beliefs of Jonathan Edwards. While the dates are not identical, the synchronicity is still rather astounding. Furthermore, David Flynn arrived at a prophetic event horizon in roughly the year 2012 from several different angles and our research for the soon to be released, Petrus Romanus, seems to further confirm many of Flynn’s ideas. The date of temporal ascendency is placed in a range by scholars (752-756), as one can readily see from the various sources I have cited here and in my previous article.
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

wow. Israel and the Vatican had that agreement? It's the first time I heard of it and no peace deal have been signed yet. And to think, the modern day Israel reads the Christian Bible.

And that statue sounds like it will be the abomination, a false god inside the literal temple of the True God.

Btw, is anyone familiar with the Israeli tradition that the AC will come from Europe but is of Jewish blood? Supposedly of the tribe of Dan? They believe it because Dan and his tribe were always the first to sin. I read it somewhere before, two years ago I think. Im not even sure if it is Dan or another tribe.

-----------
The third part of the vision is the strong earthquake. Where I saw the tall buildings here in our place destroyed. When I had the vision, there were buildings I dont recognized because they werent built yet. I thought then it was nothing, w/c ended up me not realizing the vision is three parts.

When it was made known to me that it is three parts, that's when I watched carefully. The buildings in my vision are now all standing. Though a few more still waiting to be finished but already recognizable. The most iconic of those that wasnt there but now is, happens to be where my girlfriend is working Sad But we have to trust the Lord Jesus and keep our faith. If that's where the Lord wants her, then that's where she should be.

But I can not say this huge eq is related to the rapture-eq or the eq in the Bible that will happen in the end times. I dont want to say that it is. The vision only showed that what we will experience has to do with the movement of the so-called "Marikina fault line". Which, after a few years of my vision, scientists started going public aboht their fears of the fault line moving in our lifetime and causing the strongest quake in the Philippine history.

tbh, it scares me to see the vision happening or getting affirmations and confirmations of it. When I have forgotten about it, a new event will happen which reminds me of it. Like now, the Pope news.

(posted.via phone, hard to type)

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 pm

More coverage.

Pope Benedict Resigns, Irvin Baxter, 2/11/13
http://www.endtime.com/podcast/pope-benedict-resigns/

PROPHECY OF MALACHY: THE FINAL POPE?, Chris Pinto, NOTRadio_02.12.13
http://www.noiseofthunder.com/noise-of-thunder-radio-show/2013/2/12/notradio_021213.html
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Thank you for sharing, laibcoms. Seems like things are really starting to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

More on St.Malachy.....Lucifer has his Satanists in the Vatican.

Malachi Martin
concealed even greater detail of this luciferic “enthronement ceremony by
Satanists in the Vatican” in his book, Windswept House:

<blockquote>
The
Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer was effected within the Roman
Catholic Citadel on June 29, 1963; a fitting date for the historic promise about
to be fulfilled. As the principal agents of this Ceremonial well knew, Satanist
tradition had long predicted that the Time of the Prince would be ushered in at
the moment when a Pope would take the name of the Apostle Paul [Pope Paul VI].
That requirement—the signal that the Availing Time had begun—had been
accomplished just eight days before with the election of the latest
Peter-in-the-Line.

</blockquote>

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Pope resigns: Peter Turkson reveals vision for the Church and 'alternative lifestyles'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/the-pope/9866227/Pope-resigns-Peter-Turkson-reveals-vision-for-the-Church-and-alternative-lifestyles.html

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 PeterTurkson_2479141b
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 am

re: Pope resigns: Peter Turkson reveals vision for the Church and 'alternative lifestyles'

PT has a very detached way of referring to himself in the 3rd person. Possible multiple !
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:53 am

"I saw Satan fall from heaven as lightning." Could this be what Jesus' statement refers to?
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

mainstream takes notice... and not even the "science guy" is mocking

Quote :
The end? This could be the beginning for a doomsday meme that hangs over a whole generation, if it's taken seriously. There's already a 586-page book about the coming apocalypse, titled "Petrus Romanus." One theologian, Michael K. Lake, is quoted as saying that "Catholic and evangelical scholars have dreaded this moment for centuries.

"Why the buzz over St. Malachy's 'last pope' prophecy outdoes 2012 hype"
NBC Cosmic Log 2-12-13
http://cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16940253-why-the-buzz-over-st-malachys-last-pope-prophecy-outdoes-2012-hype?lite

While filed under "Seriously?" ....
"Latest Doomsday Prophecy Involves the Pope" Newslook Buzz60 2-13-13
http://www.newslook.com/videos/543149-latest-doomsday-prophecy-involves-the-pope
Quote :
Ever since the Mayan doomsday didn't come through for end of the world fanatics, there's been a void. But have no fear; a new scenario has emerged. It involves St. Malachy of Ireland and his 112 phrases that prophesize the end of the world. Each phrase was related to each pope going forward and ended in the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
"I saw Satan fall from heaven as lightning." Could this be what Jesus' statement refers to?
I had the same "thought" when I saw the picture and article online. A Roman thunderstorm in February; while not unprecedented, is extremely rare. According to the weather channel daily highs for Feb have ranged from 45 to 59 with lows from 48 down to 28. Not exactly thunderstorm weather.....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

photoshopped?

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Dove wrote:
photoshopped?
Valid point but I'll edit a link in. It really happened. I saw it in a foreign paper that said something along the lines of "God recharges benedicts pacemaker battery for his last hurrah".
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Thinking about it more brought to mind Revelation 12:12, “Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For
the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he
has a short time.” Is this lightning strike which occurred in conjunction with the announcement actually Satan falling from heaven to earth, angry because he is almost out of time? And falling where else, except to the place where he will empower a false prophet?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm

[img][/img][img][/img]going back in time a bit does the kid on his left resemble anyone we know?
ARGH!! I can't get the pictures to upload!!!Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 2040538120
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Thinking about it more brought to mind Revelation 12:12, “Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For
the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he
has a short time.” Is this lightning strike which occurred in conjunction with the announcement actually Satan falling from heaven to earth, angry because he is almost out of time? And falling where else, except to the place where he will empower a false prophet?
I think, and have for awhile now, that God is so incredibly, unbelievably brilliant (for lack of an appropriately descriptive term paying proper honour and respect) that much of scripture will have a multifaceted effect. I mean that in the sense that you can watch how "6-6-6" follows evil whether its the lottery when bo was elected, his home zip, the logo for cern; etc....Just as B...H....O...can be loosely translated as behold I saw satan fall as lightening from the heights lightening is falling in conjunction with this event. There appear to be "rules" put in place by the Lord that must be followed. Given what we know of satan and his minions they follow said rules because they must; not because they choose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013   Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Benedict XVI Resigns, effective Thursday, February 28, 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next