Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question since I'm new.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Question since I'm new. Empty
PostSubject: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:05 pm

In the short time that I've been here I have seen a lot of posts linked with alternative media sources (I really don't like that name because I think most people consider them to be second rate, at best). Personally, I think that is very good! I have a very strong distrust of today's media.

So, with all of that said, what is your go-to alternative media sources?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 9:00 pm

drudge first, then circa...it really depends on the subject matter is.....i listen to "israeli news live"?....the MSM is now like orwells ministry of truth" and i do not watch any so-called news programming on any networks....to be very honest, i have not watched tv, except for football,basketball or softball games in over 5 years.....if it were not for Auburn sports, i would not even need a tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 9:24 pm

While I have some trusted sites and authors I won't recommend any in particular... because most people will find their own.
I do not overlook news posted on a site just based on the individual owning it.
So, what I look for primarily are what I consider to be the most truthful content on the most important hot news topics like collapse, Syria, N. Korea, EMP, folks against America that would do harm to you and I in short order.

I do throw in Health, Archaeological (support of bible), .gov, Space, Weather etc that I feel are something important to know about for the day or future and follow up if there is something important to add to the post.

YOU ALL SHOULD MAKE NOTE OF THE ARTICLE LINK BELOW that will provide new moves against you in regard to Youtube posts and contracts between Verison and legalities with .gov and censorship and potential prosicution.
HERE: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16908-incremental-enslavement-that-grows-stronger-by-the-day-read-terms

be careful and bow out soon to avoid trouble.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks Mike. somehow I got away from Drudge. I used to check him at least once daily, if not more than that. There was a time I got tired of all of the news and "unplugged"...I guess that must have been when I stopped checking him regularly. I'll have to add him back to my bookmarks. I just learned about Circa in the last couple of weeks. I'm glad to know someone I trust uses them.

Spring2, that is the way I have tried to look at news sources too, but I have had to rule a few people out. I haven't really ruled out any news services though, except one...The Washington Post. I used to check them because so many people reference their political work. Lately, though, their political reporting has become no better than a tabloid paper. As a rule, I still try to look at news sites the same way. "Try" being the keyword.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:19 am

http://www.wnd.com/ is a daily for me.   And www.breitbart.com, www.zerohedge.com
I used to check http://rapturewatch.net/ for their daily video lineup.

http://redstatewatcher.com/  sometimes, just to offset the constant anti-Trump.
But they're very good at trying to make mountains out of mole hills.

I appreciate those (Spring) who will read through http://allnewspipeline.com/ as the articles
that make it here to the forum seem forthright.

A couple others require hip boots up to the eyeballs and I won't recommend.

There's no newspaper or MSM I give any attention to.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question since I'm new.   Question since I'm new. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question since I'm new.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: