Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question for the group

Go down 
+4
jumpstart
researcher
bordercollie
michael371
8 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

question for the group Empty
PostSubject: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:07 am

this is a serious question: whenever you see a picture of george soros, what is the first word, or words that pop into your mind?.....there is a reason that i ask this....i usually don't do theory when it comes to the bible and ancient history....it either fact or it is fiction....period....in the case of soros, jd rockefeller, rothchilds, i have a theory that is actually biblical if you allow the apocryphal book of enoch to be considered scripture, as i do.....i want to see if anyone else sees what i see (or think i see)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:42 am

The first word  = evil . I have  more but that is the first one.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:46 am

Ugly as a mud fence. Seriously!

Don't get a single word as much as I get a check in my spirit that telegraphs evil, satan's minion, satan's general, etc. All feelings . . . no words that can express . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 9:57 am

I researched  in the past about where and how he got his money....   He is not a normal guy....
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:04 am

David Rockefeller
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:17 am

Sick is the first word, but it is on a couple of levels.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:53 am

bordercollie wrote:
The first word  = evil . I have  more but that is the first one.

Same here.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 1:23 pm

still not getting what i am looking for

A Psalm of Asaph.} God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 1:54 pm

there is a hint in the scripture in my above post....i'm not trying to play 20 questions, but i am wanting to see if other people connect to what i am wondering about
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

So those are satan's words, motives, goals.  Are you asking if he is satan incarnate?
(Incarnate definition, embodied in flesh; given a bodily, especially a human, form: a devil incarnate.)

Does satan ever assume flesh?  Or does he just empower THE anti-christ, who we are told is a man.

Or is Soros a 'front man' to certain people we haven't even clearly identified yet.

Does this line of thought track with your thinking?  I won't go on with a bunch of "if's" (if I even am able?) unless this is what you're thinking.

Last edited by Dove on Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:14 pm

You see Lucifer? I can see that. If I were to compare him to someone though I would go with Nimrod. He seems to be creating his own following, and influencing many nations and economies. And, the things he pushes are pushed as fervently as a religion...essentially making it his religion.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Well from those two "hints" one about the divine counsel angels getting reamed and the other about satan's ultimate fate maybe

1) Satan himself

or

2) an evil fallen angel masquerading as a human

????? Say it ain't so but that's what I got from it. And for the record I don't hold to either Satan, fallen angel, anti-christ, false prophet, or what-not to Soros. Just one very rich psychopath and a very bad hombre.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:46 pm

researcher, i think you might want to look at it in a little different perspective, and i think you might see where i am coming from with soros...remember, this is theory, based on some passages from the bible that are a bit obscure....when , in the book of job, satan approached God for his divine council meeting, God asked him what he had been doing, and he answered "From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."....now, this would indicate a literal,physical presence it would seem to me....i am not saying that soros is anything, but i am not saying he isn't, either....i tend to look at things supernaturally, or at the least, preternaturally, and something is out of sort with this sunuva'bitch.....in doing a little research in the sumerian clay tablets, pertaining to the apkallu, even though they were god/human hybrids, they died a physical death, as well as the nephillim of genesis 6 did in the flood...researcher, i ask you one question, think about a while before you reply, why is this evil bastard alive, considering just how much damage that he has done to the nations of the world and their economies , not to mention how many people have died indirectly from his actions...why has he not been assassinated ?.....i may be letting my intuition lead me off on a tangent,(damn sure won't be the first time)but i don't think so because this has been gnawing at me for a long time.....i am sure that he is still a rothchild agent, but there is just something about him that has grabbed my attention for about 2 decades.

dove, according to  luke 22:
1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. [/size]
2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 
3Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. 

4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. 

the only time that the word "diabolos" was ever used in connection to a supernatural entity entering or "possessing a person was right here....the greek term "diamon" was always used in reference to "demon" but this was directed to diabolos or "devil"....

there is something about soros that is beyond the ability of a normal human, and yes, he may be a psychopath, but remember, "evil" has a supernatural origin 

Last edited by researcher on Wed May 31, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed print)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:48 pm

why did my print get so small?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:00 pm

michael371 wrote:
why did my print get so small?

I fixed your print size and also made the text at the end of your post that was invisible visible. There was a lot of messed up code. ???? on why ????

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Thanks much, Michael.  I had not considered Luke 22  for what it really says.  Fascinating.  And now much more to think on, for sure.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:05 am

I just love the fact that y'all even know who the divine council are. And understand the references to them.  I  bet there aren't too many forums that are blessed enough to have such deep thinkers in Fathers word and also  thank Dr. Heiser for being so cool and learning the semitic languages.  I wonder , if it wasn't for David, would we have learned of Heiser so long ago? God bless them!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:10 am

And so Michael you're saying Soros might be an Apkallu?  Interesting! I could go with that for fun ,  but the dude needs to change his meat bag it's starting to stink. Lolol  I never thought of the appkallu per se but I have often thought that he was some evil creature inhabiting a human meat bag.   That sounds so gross and crude but  I guess that's really all it is.

Last edited by Delfi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:21 am

This is really an interesting post, I brought Heiser up about the divine council and that's funny because he also disputes Stichens claims about the Annunaki.  I personally don't  believe in them. So I guess I don't believe in Apkallu either.  Still, soros looks like a mythological  demon thing in a human body if anyone does. Besides Hillary. Lmbo
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 am

Josephus wrote:
You see Lucifer? I can see that. If I were to compare him to someone though I would go with Nimrod. He seems to be creating his own following, and influencing many nations and economies. And, the things he pushes are pushed as fervently as a religion...essentially making it his
Nimrod if he returns will be 1000 times scarier than Soros imho.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 6:01 am

Evil. And I get the same reaction every time I see a picture of Jared Kuschner.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 7:02 am

Delfi wrote:
Josephus wrote:
You see Lucifer? I can see that. If I were to compare him to someone though I would go with Nimrod. He seems to be creating his own following, and influencing many nations and economies. And, the things he pushes are pushed as fervently as a religion...essentially making it his
delfi, no, i am not saying soros is an apkallu or annunaki....(delfi, genesis 6 is pretty clear about the watchers=annunaki)i am not actually saying anything, just thinking out loud....that POS has an aura of evil smeared all over his rotten body....the pope wields so much power because he is "holy", right?.....we all know that he is the embodiment of religious evil, but yet the nations of the world stand in line to faun over his damn ring...soros,also,wields great power in the financial arena, similar to "pa pa".....except for putin, and the dude in hungary,(not counting prince cra cra in north korea) the rest of the  leaders of the world are so fearful of soros and his ability to destroy economies....i really do think there might be a supernatural, or at least a preternatural element to him...

delfi, there is no doubt that nimrod is coming back....the spirit of nimrod is the "spirit of anti-christ"....nimrod is the anti-christ, "the one that was, and is not, and is to come, even he is the eighth and is of the seven".....the one constant of all of the seven kings(kingdoms) was their systems of paganism....same religion, same gods, different names through the centuries, all started by nimrod,semiramus and tammuz in genesis 11....for some reason, in the bible, nimrod went through a name change and became king amraphel, the king of shinar.....will nimrod be re-incarnated?...probably not....cloned?....still doubtful....a person will come in the spirit of nimrod is the most likely answer....remember, nimrod became a "mighty hunter "(strongs allows "gibbori" to be used here, also) before (against) the Lord.....now, if revelation 9 is saying what i think it says, and the abyss is opened (think CERN) and the locusts have a king over them, and nimrod, the king of shinar ,became a gibborim, which is one line of the nephillim, is that king, just think a minute and do the math...

just trace allah, al the way back to his origin,delfi.....hint: moon god...apollo=apollyon...i 'll stop there, i don't want to spoil the fun for you....its really fascinating stuff
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:03 am

Your conclusions strike me as very solid, Michael. And I hear Goodgame and J. Richardson and others
echoed there.
Now that you've brought up Allah,  I've always wondered why his prophet mohamed never seems to be considered  the 'false prophet' who gives power to the beast-the anti-christ.
Especially as someone (perhaps you) entertained as I do that the seat of the false prophet certainly could be the Eastern leg of the Catholic church.
If it doesn't work, can you, or anyone, tell me why?  I'd like to better understand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 am

Dove and others, I assume you all read that post I made showing the tablet that links Allah and Lucifer @ about 4000 yrs ago?

On Soros and many others EVIL is the first and then I wonder if they are all inhabited by something or somehow controlled, on Soros.. he is careful in choice of words in order to hide his purpose. The others seemingly are insane!

I find the conversation very interesting, as of recent a NASA contractor made statements about knowing 100% that there are aliens present under our noses! I'll try to find that one and post.

Wiki: via Isquick search::
The Apkallus are referred to in several Sumerian myths in cuneiform literature. They are first referred to in the Erra Epic[6] by the character of Marduk who asks "Where are the Seven Sages of the Apsu, the pure puradu fish, who just as their lord Ea, have been endowed with sublime wisdom?",[7] a rhetorical queston as he already explained earlier, "I made those (original) Craftsmen go down to the Apsu, and I said they were not to come back up."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am

I went looking for it Spring, and have found these:  https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=Allah+and+Lucifer&show_results=posts

One of the links is from Shoebat on the 4000 yr old 'find' linking Allah and Lucifer.
http://shoebat.com/2015/08/21/archeologists-discover-a-4000-year-old-archeological-find-linking-allah-to-lucifer-and-the-harlot-religion/

Other goods ones as well.

edit:
Shoebat is a must read:  just started and ran into this:  "the snake beast god known as Ishtaran another name for “Allah” who is literally mentioned in the epic by name and was a transvestite (dual male and female nature)."

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: www.ancient-origins article   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 am

http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/banduddu-solving-mystery-babylonian-container-006341
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:43 am

Delfi wrote:
Josephus wrote:

I agree, Delfi. I'm not saying Soros is Nimrod, just pointing out the parallels I see between the two. I don't know if Soros has ever wanted to create something allowing him to enter heaven, or wanted to enter heaven to war with god, but he has done just about all of the other things Nimrod did. Even Socialism seems to be his religion that he is trying to spread to all peoples.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:31 pm

Dove wrote:
Your conclusions strike me as very solid, Michael. And I hear Goodgame and J. Richardson and others
echoed there.
Now that you've brought up Allah,  I've always wondered why his prophet mohamed never seems to be considered  the 'false prophet' who gives power to the beast-the anti-christ.
Especially as someone (perhaps you) entertained as I do that the seat of the false prophet certainly could be the Eastern leg of the Catholic church.
If it doesn't work, can you, or anyone, tell me why?  I'd like to better understand.
i spent a lot of time trying to place him myself, and when i get time to explain it, maybe he has his place in prophecy study, but maybe, as history.....i do know that someone as significant as mohommed is there, we just have to find him....i THINK he might be a prototype of the false prophet of revelation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for the group   question for the group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for the group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: