Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:42 am

BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government

(NaturalNews) A new law proposed by the European Commission would make it illegal to "grow, reproduce or trade" any vegetable seeds that have not been "tested, approved and accepted" by a new EU bureaucracy named the "EU Plant Variety Agency."

http://www.naturalnews.com/040214_seeds_European_Commission_registration.html
Back to top Go down

BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

They could eat my shorts so to speak!

(well they wouldn't have to, cause I've had my hermetically sealed buckets for a while.)

And write these idiots a letter and ask what kind of seeds they got stored in the seed banks underground???
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:21 pm

I am a big gardener,and I have been expecting something along this line for a while....I was expecting to have to get a permit....I know this is in Europe,but everything that came to britian,ends up here....its on,and very few people realize what their lives are about to be like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:48 am

They're so perverse it can make your head spin.

Thank you Jesus for making a better place for me and for giving me HOPE for a better future.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:25 am

How could they possibly check this? There are things growing wild everywhere and lots of people have saved seeds from heirloom varieties. I wouldn't know an heirloom from a hybrid just by looking at a plant, and how many others would either?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government    BREAKING: European Commission to criminalize nearly all seeds and plants not registered with government  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1