Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:17 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/05/message-from-god-found-hidden-inside-dna-sequence-2447606.html

Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 10:51

(Before It's News)
Vine of Life News, your premier Christian news source.

ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! Images-240x180

Feb. 01, 2013 | THE DAILY CURRANT

Researchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

The stunning finding represents nearly irrefutable evidence of God’s existence and his role in creating the process of evolution by natural selection.

The message was discovered
when researchers noticed strange mathematical patterns appearing within a
certain section of the genome.

ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! Smallgod

For Heaven’s Sake

“We knew the patterns weren’t
naturally occurring,” explains Charles Watson, the lead scientist on the
project, “but we couldn’t come up with any convincing explanation for
them.

“On a whim, we started cross
referencing the patterns with language databases,” he explains, “and we
were shocked to find that the patterns corresponded to ancient Aramaic.”

Stunned by its discovery, the team contacted language experts familiar with Aramaic - the language Jesus Christ spoke in daily life.

Entirely decoded, the message reads:
“Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found
creation’s secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.”

Yahweh is the biblical name for the Judeo-Christian god.

Inherit The Earth

The findings will be published in the journal Nature next month, and are expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection in 1859.

“This doesn’t mean that the theory
of evolution is wrong,” says Watson. “It’s just incomplete. It seems
that in reality the Judeo-Christian god actually started the whole
process.

“And instead of just telling us about
natural selection, he left a hidden signature that we could find
200,000 years later when we invented the right technology. It makes
total sense really.

“Before this discovery I was
a committed atheist. Now I’m a devout Christian. This is exactly the
kind of proof I needed to ease my doubts.”

In addition to its profound impact on science, the news is set to revolutionize the world of comparative religion.

“I think the message clearly indicates that God wants us to co-exist peacefully with our fellow human beings,” says Janice Taylor, a bishop in the Anglican Church.

However, other Christian denominations have a different interpretation of the scientists’ findings.

“Clearly this means our God is the
one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions,” says Frank
Page, leader of the conservative Southern Baptist Convention. “Now that we have truth on our side, I think it’s time we start a new crusade.”
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

This is very interesting, if true! I have no problem with God doing such a thing, but I am very skeptical that Harvard would put out a statement about it. Of course, they couldn't give up evolution, which makes it more believable that they would put this out there.
If true, the sad part is the southern Baptist saying that we should exterminate all other religions, so there goes the free will God has given us to choose; instead of be forced to believe in Him. I did like the part where the atheist now says he is a devout Christian. So if this brings people of their own free will to believe in our heavenly Father, through Christ Jesus our Lord, then i hope this is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Now share it peacefully....

“Clearly this means our God is the
one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions,” says Frank
Page, leader of the conservative Southern Baptist Convention. “Now that we have truth on our side, I think it’s time we start a new crusade.”

Always one idiot to stir up hate... what is wrong with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm

The source article references something called "The Daily Currant". I've never heard of it, but this article doesn't sound right to me. It sounds kind of like "The Onion". From "The Daily Currant's" about page:

Quote :
About

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

http://dailycurrant.com/about/
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

sounds awfully "funny" to me! bright idea
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:14 am

Kitiara wrote:
The source article references something called "The Daily Currant". I've never heard of it, but this article doesn't sound right to me. It sounds kind of like "The Onion". From "The Daily Currant's" about page:

Quote :
About

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Thanks, Kitiara.
It was intriguing though to contemplate the repercussions for a
minute. But along with a big revival, there would still probably
come a very big war, and more dead scientists, guaranteed.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!   ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT MESSAGE FROM YAHWEH IN ....DNA!!!!
Page 1 of 1