HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The World Stage and Your Real Power~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:48 am

Like you, no doubt, I've always known this world ain't right and I don't belong to it.
Every worldly success came with a trap.  I now consider them as 'course corrections', and they only bother me now as I see others heading towards them. So we warn.
But at the same time, while we're in it (but not of it) we must not lose sight of or forget what we've gained, because that is our both our Source and our Power.

I have an example, and if you don't mind, please envision a theater and a stage, and a play going on.  You are born onto this stage and required to find your place, get your lines learned, and conform.  Even non-conformance and rebellion is scripted, and as always the results are a dismal disappointment.  This great cacophony churns out chaos and loss continually.

Whether in a moment of desperation or a moment of silence and deep longing for a hope remembered, Promised but Unseen, we look out from the stage into what seems like total darkness against the glaring stage lights, and we sense a Presence watching from the balcony, who calls to us to find the stairs and come up hither.

It surely feels that this could be the death of us for all we know (and it is).  But whether we start out haltingly or if we leap  (and it always feels like a 'leap'!),
like Pilgrims we head out for parts unknown, not even seeing the helpers all round and about us.

(to be cont'd so your eyes don't glaze over. lol)

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Dove wrote:
I have an example, and if you don't mind, please envision a theater and a stage, and a play going on.  You are born onto this stage and required to find your place, get your lines learned, and conform.  Even non-conformance and rebellion is scripted, and as always the results are a dismal disappointment.  This great cacophony churns out chaos and loss continually.

You nailed it! We were born into the real world but trained to the stage, which we think is real - then the lucky ones find out it isn't.

Dove wrote:
Whether in a moment of desperation or a moment of silence and deep longing for a hope remembered, Promised but Unseen, we look out from the stage into what seems like total darkness against the glaring stage lights, and we sense a Presence watching from the balcony, who calls to us to find the stairs and come up hither.

Maybe not come up hither (right away anyway) but rather open your eyes - and when you do, it's like being born again.

We're in the midst of a war against reality - and the reality is that this planet is your birthright and all the resources in it, and you are a wonderous, spectacular creation of the most high and holy Jehovah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:35 pm

You jumped ahead!  Laughing  I'm glad!  And I appreciate that you read it and contributed time and thoughts.  I know you all are the choir of the Redeemed, but I have to say it all anyway.   Laughing  Maybe I can do part deux tomorrow.  lol.
When we get in to doing battle, I want to hear your visions of that, too!

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 am

Let's say we're made the commitment to go for it.  Step one-leave the stage.  One foot in, one foot out, goes nowhere.

Calling God down doesn't work the way we want it to.  Early on we may still be perplexed at His absence, but He has an Order to all things that must be followed.
And the reasons for this are given in the Word.
The world mocks, where is your God?  What kind of a God would allow this?
We now have these answers, to both know and pass on.

We know all that must happen as we make our Way to the Presence of the Most Holy God: cleansed, washed, made a New Creature, with a New Life ~ the Eternal Life of the Spirit and in Obedience to Him, living in Accordance with His Word which is His Law and the Only Law of His Kingdom.

If ever there was a key to attaining-reclaiming our God given Authority within His Creation, it is the necessity of breaking free from the fallen world, and ascending to and abiding in and by the Kingdom of God.

And the biggest mistake after taking the leap may be putting ourselves back into bondage to the ways of the world by not understanding the Reality of what we have gained.

That script that we were born into was written by satan.  We know it now, yet we're still shocked daily as we witness it.  There are no limits, no boundaries, no end to the perversions, the trickery, lies, brutality, bloodlust and death.  And worst of all there is the blindness of the masses that just about passes ALL understanding!  And if God had not told us, had not opened our eyes...."there but for the Grace of God go I."

Is it this knowledge that separates us?   Knowledge is Power the world says.  Meh..(to quote Delfi Wink ),the knowledge the world speaks of falls far short.

What we have is far greater than the 'knowledge of good and evil'.  We have the Presence of the Creator of all things abiding in us. Talk about miracles!
Even as we attained Eternal Life and Communion with the Father, He has sent us back, as Jesus prayed, with the Spirit indwelling us to execute the Will of God on this earth!

Is that what's happening?  If so, how so?  If not, why not?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:05 pm

nice thread i feel very in tune with this thread. The spirit's been working overtime lately. Kindling fires, amping up the wattage, desiring for lights to shine. To me he's saying, have faith in humanity. Keep a positive attitude about yourself and about others to manifest peace, love, and harmony. Send blessings to others. Expect blessings in return. Stay happy and positive no matter what is going on in your life ... challenging for me Wink but worthy of effort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, a very good thread with a lot to think about.

Lovisa wrote:
amping up the wattage, desiring for lights to shine.

Power station, Lovisa! Now I know where to plug-in should the grid go down. lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm

researcher wrote:
Power station, Lovisa! Now I know where to plug-in should the grid go down. lol!

chuckle You're going to be glowing. Idea

When i said "worth the effort" it only means to remember that i have choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:54 pm

More incoming spirit food:

Choose to keep yourself, align yourself, or regain your balance in faith and positivity, even though circumstances may temporarily throw you off balance. The sooner you are able to get back on your feet the better. Living in anger and/or fear only serves to empower your enemy (those who mean to cause you harm, be they physical or spiritual).

Anger and fear are positions of weakness. Beyond that, living in fear or negativity hinders the ability of your messengers (angels) to assist you. Remember that we live in a matrix and our choice is 0 or 1 (good or evil).

Witchcraft works in a way so as to create fear and negativity (media might be a good example of this, or false flags), to undermine your confidence but curses won’t alight on an undeserving target. They only work when we've stepped off the narrow path and our shields of faith and assurance are down. Best to keep those shields up or put them back up as soon as possible lest a firey dart should come your way.

You are a creative being. Your thoughts (fears or confidence) will create your future life. What do you envision for yourself? What do you wish to create? Fearful scenerios or ones of blessings and strength? Fearfulness or confidence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Now we're getting somewhere!  cheer cheer cheer

God is a rewarder of those who diligently Seek and Find Him! And when we grasp the magnitude of THE EXCHANGE that's taken place, and WHERE to find the Kingdom and WHAT the Kingdom is, it couldn't be any other way!
Keep going!  I'll be back. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:40 am

I found a couple graphs, to help make the "Unseen Seen".

First, God's EEG:

Now, the world's, and that of the 'natural man':

And I liked this of 'tone' vs 'noise'; the discord of the stage and the
never failing Orderliness of God.

Is it any wonder that God said, "BE STILL, and KNOW that I AM God."

God spoke to Elijah:

11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord.
And, behold, the Lord passed by,
and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord;
but the Lord was not in the wind:
and after the wind an earthquake;
but
the Lord was not in the earthquake:

and after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire:
and after the fire a still small voice.

(1Kings 19)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Whether we tripped, slid, jumped or got knocked off the stage like Paul, we're off. And that changes everything forevermore. Yet even though it seems like we sure got somewhere, (and we did), it's only the beginning.  But before we take on the world again there is much work to be accomplished first in the Spirit, and putting our attention back onto the world should only come after we are well-established in the Spirit and the Kingdom.

And THAT renewal, communion and establishment must be daily.  Daily is what makes the difference from barely hanging on through the storms to having Power and Authority over the storm.

Knowing what we know of the world, why would we come back here unarmed? And I don't mean just the violence.  There are many weapons formed against us.  Unless the Rapture happens in our lifetime, the Life is going to depart from the flesh, and the flesh is going into the ground or up in smoke.  It's destiny is ash, dust.
The transfigured body does not bleed.  It's very cool really.  Multi-dimensional.  Not just spirit as the Ascended body, and not flesh. But able to serve God's Purpose.
And ours.  Because they have become as One. We now have no purpose outside the Will of God, and with Right Understanding of God's Will towards us, there is nothing greater we could desire.

The Bible says God willingly grants the prayer for wisdom.  That, to me, is synonymous to praying for the Holy Spirit, as He is Wisdom, and we cannot be pleasing to God unless we are conformed in the manner that only the Holy Spirit can cause to be so.

In fact, I know of no prayer that is not fulfilled by the Presence of the Holy Ghost, as He is altogether The Kingdom, The Power and The Glory of God on earth, right now, indwelling all who are Sanctified.

The Bible says the Holy Spirit calls no attention to Himself, that we do not pray to Him. He is an aspect of God that maybe we grasp, and maybe we really don't or can't.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-holy-spirit/
In the Bible, the word “spirit” is translated from the Hebrew word ruʹach and the Greek word pneuʹma. Most often, those words refer to God’s active force, or holy spirit. (Genesis 1:2)

These meanings all share the sense of something invisible to humans that produces visible effects. Similarly, the spirit of God, “like the wind, is invisible, immaterial and powerful.”—An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, by W. E. Vine.
The Bible also refers to God’s holy spirit as his “hands” or “fingers.” (Psalm 8:3; 19:1; Luke 11:20; compare Matthew 12:28.) Just as a craftsman uses his hands and fingers to do his work, God has used his spirit to produce such results as the following:

So we're off the stage, in some in-between process of being educated, transformed, and conformed to a Way very contrary to the ways of the world and our old nature.
And depending on how far up the path we landed, the whole thing can be pretty perplexing.  We can find the Spirit ready to work before we've even figured out what's going on!
Of course He knows what He's doing, but we may not have the 'surrender' part down quite yet.   But we learn!  LOL.
So it's been my little niche to examine what actually happens in this 'in-between' area between the world and the Kingdom,  as it is the difference between nothing and Everything. It seems like so many times I was made to 'walk through-live out' the lesson, and as I am an imperfect nobody, I expect you have had to and are doing the same.
But I say that so you can know that whatever He is walking you through is so that He can reveal More of Himself to you, so that you will ever seek More of Him, that He
Alone is your Life and your Salvation, and that He is well able to do it perfectly, doing more for you than you can possibly ask or think WHEN we give our lives over to Him to do AS HE PLEASES, and as we patiently watch in Peace of body, mind, soul and spirit, Trusting every step of the Way.

God is growing us up, and we have to keep Coming.  Some of us are so old we should be running at this point!  LOL.

What do we gain, and how do we get "There", next I hope.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 pm

What a wonderful encouraging thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:50 am

The Bible tells us that those who are successful on the stage, usually don't look for anything more, and especially not something that requires sacrifice of their idols, whether that's position or goods, etc., whatever they deem more valuable than knowing God. (the camel and the eye of the needle.)
Satan has convinced the many that 'giving up' to God means losing.

Then there are those who hunger and thirst after Righteousness; who qualify as those named in the Sermon on the Mount; those who will not compromise or settle for the world's rewards and leave the Promises of the Kingdom unfulfilled.

Is there no such thing then as a financially wealthy Christian?  The story of the Prodigal Son is a parable of "this" lifetime; of the 'eternal' Kingdom.  You see, what we are doing is discovering something that's already always been there, always existed.  It's just not a function of the 'ways of the world'.  It's a function of Life in the Spirit.  The wealth, the governance and the authority was the father's.  He was King of the land.  But look what he bestowed on his son,including authority, once the boy was done with, and done in by the world.  And what authority did the boy wield? His own? No. The Authority to carry out the Will of the Father, which benefited and prospered ALL in the Kingdom. This story is not about Jesus.  It's about us.

So how do we reconcile Luke 6?  It's a Kingdom Principal. When we were born again we entered into the Eternal Life in the Kingdom.  In the Kingdom, if we want something, we first give it.
Have you heard the ditty, "Do the thing~have the Power", or "God abhors a vacuum", or Be in the flow? 
Right Understanding of the Spirit of God and the Kingdom is that you are giving from a well that never runs dry WHEN it is used to serve the Father's Business.  So, first ask.  Do we think to ask first?  It works better that way.  Wink
How can the river of Blessing pass through you and you not get wet? You're going to get wet!  (I say from experience.)

But let me set that aside for a bit, because Prosperity is a result, never a cause. And we are pursuing First Cause~Source~ God.  THEN, all else shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6)  My hope is that when we're done here we see it couldn't be any other way. Truth is if the Spirit resides in us, we already have everything.
And we don't have to 'make it so'.  We just have to wake up to it~to Truth.

Let's face it, we may have come to hate the world (and rightly so)(but not the people.
May be trite but true nonetheless: judge the sin, not the sinner. We don't know what God knows).  I might even want to make an effort with my language here, to better reflect that Truth.

But we've still got this problem of a mind conditioned to the world.  And the quickest way to overcome that is to stop thinking.  Not with drugs or alcohol or sex or jobs or sports (heehee) or other diversions.  We may invoke God plenty there, but it's not Holy.
Think back to the EEG's.  How are these representations supposed to mesh so that the Spirit might live in and through us.  In the beginning of the journey, there is clearly much work to be done....on us.

Going back to Lovisa's account of the Spirit speaking, He is saying something different than our normal, flesh bound reaction to stress, frustration, resistance, even to rudeness, attack and denial.  And what did she say?  She chooses to yield to the Spirit and thereby be conformed.  God never forces us.  It is our choice always. And the results of those continuing choices is SO much more than just being a 'better person'.

(intermission  Wink  )  And thank you, Yaddy!  thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Thanks for sharing more of your wisdom Dove. thanks

Dove wrote:
But we've still got this problem of a mind conditioned to the world.  And the quickest way to overcome that is to stop thinking.
chuckle

Or turn off the TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:45 am

Sure, tv. Much (all) of it mindless cud chewing, with no truth or substance.  Just stories to occupy time and stimulate us to feel something and believe and act accordingly.  It's another tool to keep us focused outward rather than within where the New Life of the Spirit resides.

Our very physiology is attuned to the negative; in the ancestral fight or flight response.  Continually living 'in Peace' is a hard state to maintain.  And certainly is not part of the script the world gives us to function in.
Yet this Peace is a part of who the Holy Spirit is for us and towards us and in us and through us.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control." Gal.5:22-23
This is the New Creature in Christ we are by the Holy Spirit.

We see that the transformation goes much deeper, to our character and our nature, where we naturally respond to the issues of life in this manner, without even having to think about it. It is just who we have become.

Trying to hold ourselves to such a standard is not possible, God said.  It is only by His Spirit expressing Himself through us that we can show a measure of Holiness.
We could not save ourselves so God did it for us; we cannot keep ourselves, so God does it for us.  And THEN He promotes us for letting Him do so!  Amazing.

Our position is of yielding the 'I am' of us to the Great I AM so that we may be conformed in thought and deed.  This begins to bridge the gap between the intense discord of living the stage life and the Steadfastness of living the Eternal Life.
We are to bring every thought into captivity to obedience to Christ.

2 Corin. 10:Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS THE WILL OF GOD FOR YOU AND ME as we walk through this life, regardless of the temptations to do otherwise.

If we're looking for the Power, and I believe we all need the Power, we need to be at home in the Spirit, and we will be evidencing Fruit as proof that it is no longer I who lives, but He who lives in me, because the Power is His.
Certainly we want God's Blessings and Assurances to be for us personally, in real time, and in time to meet the need (not too late).

I've written out a few experiences before on forum of a 'walk-through lesson', just to testify that this unseen world is as practical as can be. And you know a few of my faults; enough so you can see obedience trumps perfection (I don't have that!!) every time.
It's just that the quicker we yield, the quicker we get to the other side of the problem.  (And don't think I  don't fight fear.)

One of them was a few summers ago as I unknowingly drove towards a tornado, in coastal Connecticut of all places. Just as I reached the rain wrap there was a small rest area I managed to pull into with a couple vacant spots. As I parked, the blinding deluge dumped full force.
When it passed and we all got back on the highway, traffic was stopped up ahead so I took the exit there.  I drove through downed trees, flooded roads, no power of course, deeper and deeper into a 'bad' section of Bridgeport, looking for the other highway north.
I stopped at the only place around, a gas station with a young ME boy at the register and an old 'walking dead' alcoholic at the counter. The boy didn't know, and the alcoholic couldn't have given his name, I don't imagine.

And one other person had pulled his old car in for gas; a robust man of ME descent, with dread locks and an Islam bumper sticker.  I hesitated, then decided 'oh...I don't think so', reached for my door handle and heard the Spirit say, "go ahead".
Now mind you we were just beginning to unravel the depths of the threat of Islam on forum.  But, at His Word...

I think the man asked, 'what do you want' rather than 'what do you need', and as I told him he felt he couldn't be sure the road was open where I could follow directions, so he said, 'follow me.  I'll take you there.'
Well, he went the back roads through a neighborhood where you could say I did not belong.  We had to back up, turn around, try again and again to get through the downed trees and power lines and the big equipment which was coming in.
Finally we broke through to the main street and he drove all the way to where the highway split north and south to point me in the right way.

By the end of that thirty minutes or more we had formed quite an unspoken bond, and gleefully waved, beeped and smiled, celebrating our accomplishment as we parted ways. He was just as happy as I was.
Was he just a man?  I don't know.  I've walked through too many 'supernatural' events to say.  And it's the lessons learned that matter. thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 am

From that experience I determined to call no man my enemy so that I would not make a(nother) mistake. (I'll explain.)
That's not to say that people under the name of that other religion are not a real and present danger!   And if the Spirit had not spoken I would not have approached him.
BUT, to a "born again of the Spirit" Follower, WHEN is Father not involved? He's always involved.  We just may miss it.  God is never the 'problem'. 
What I am saying is God trumps the world! wherever He has access.  And what we 'think' we know doesn't inhibit or deter what ALL He can and will do for His own.
And we need to Live and Listen all the time in that Awareness that He is always with us.

Psalm 121:8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

And the tornado?  I could have left an hour earlier and none of the above would have happened.
Perhaps in my busyness I missed a prompting to do that and drove myself into trouble. How many times in how many ways have we done that?  Many times for me.

Afterward I found out the tornado crossed the highway just ahead of me, downing trees and causing accidents. It happened so fast.  But there was a port in the storm (that little rest area) for me and a few others (I highly doubt they were all believers-just fortunate. Rain on the Just and the unjust).

Things change when we pursue God.  We change, our experiences in the world change, and the experience of others changes as well.

There isn't anything God will ask of us that He will not do Himself!  He might have need of our mouth or fingers or feet, but HE WILL DO THE THING.  He Himself executes His Will.
AND there comes a time when He instills His Confidence in us too~where you know that you know that you know.

~~~
These things may not seem like any big deal to you, but because God was involved they are very big to me.  I just hope that you see Him moving in them and are emboldened, and encouraged. 

We wait for the Kingdom on earth.  But we now have the Kingdom of God by the Spirit.  So says Paul.
And Lo and Behold, it's Truth!  But don't expect it to conform to the ways of the world!

I encountered a verse this morning that gave me pause:
Jesus said,

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

I've always said that we don't need to go out and buy guns or knives or bazookas.  The proof is what Jesus said about our enemies, backed up by how the Apostles acted throughout their ministry.

Yet there IS something we must buy:

Matthew 13:

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:  46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

~~~~
Kill or be killed is the way of the world.  Life and Life More Abundant is the Way of the Father and therefore the Son and Holy Ghost. And the "born again of the Kingdom Above".
His ways are not our ways, His thoughts not our thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8,9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

so are my ways higher than your ways,

and my thoughts than your thoughts.

And to the verse that seems to say one thing, but in context is speaking of the Second Coming:

Luke 19:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.  12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.  13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.  14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.  15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.  16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.  17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.  18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.  19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.  20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:  21 for I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.  22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:  23 wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?  24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.  25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)  26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.  27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Even to the location! Just to make it more clear.

28 And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.  29 And it came to pass, when he was come nigh to Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount called the mount of Olives,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 am

Not forgetting that All who call on the Name of the Lord will be saved.

How about we call this in-between place of conformation the GAP (between earth and heaven~the stage and the balcony).  And as it is a journey that we 'walk', it has to be progressive. 
Then comes a time, a moment when everything shifts.  There are still two Kingdoms:
the fallen and the Risen, we don't deny that.  But from that moment we are no longer victims of the fallen world.  We have Overcome.  And not just the temptations of sin:  we overcome the CURSE.  We come to a place I call 'THERE' (because He hasn't given me a word for it) wherein is the Power of the Spirit over the issues of life and Life: to break the authority of the curse, and to instill the Blessings of the Kingdom to ALL who seek Him AND find Him.
And He said, if you will seek with ALL your heart and mind you WILL find Me.
The subtleties of the Word can shatter worlds.

To put a visual to it, we could say it is the Cross that forms the bridge between Kingdoms; that we follow Jesus' footsteps, and that the Spirit helps us keep our footing and not stray to the left or right.  
Of course as we're walking towards the balcony, we're walking away from the stage,
and that's exactly what the Bible says we must do: out of the old life, into the new, as we are conformed to the Image and Likeness of Christ.

Not as one fooled by the Mercy of Forgiveness: The world and the Kingdom don't mix, ever.  Even when He comes, the world will be put down, put away for 1000 years.  The Kingdom will not abide side by side with it.  (And I can hardly wait.)

So, though the Spirit must do the Good Work in us, we still have our jobs.  We are to 'walk'=seek, and to yield=surrender.  We are to 'put aside' our old ways, give our burdens over, take no thought for tomorrow, believe the Word and Trust God.
Where or how can the Kingdom be established in a person full of the world?
The Kingdom drives out the world from within.

Before the Blood of Jesus, the cleansing process was arduous and even perilous and fearful. Is God any less Holy today?
Even though Forgiveness covers a multitude of sins, one who claims His Name owes Him.  We are owned by Him, and obliged to be obedient to His Words; fully to our own good.  We lose nothing of worth, and gain everything.

I think of Jesus finding so few willing to come to the banquet that He went through the streets inviting the riffraff come.  Luke 14.
Those who were called were too busy with the things of the world and the issues of life.  That's not good!  I can be pretty darned stupid, but never that, I pray!

So, transformation requires transparency. I don't wear a Jesus button or a Cross,etc.
but out of the blue strangers have reacted to the Spirit within.  That's fascinating to me. I did nothing, said or thought nothing, but SOMEthing happened between their spirit and Him that touched them.

I once heard a funny sermon exemplifying how we need not ask about EVERYthing.
It's better that we are just cohesively in peace.  Really, how much does a temple do?
It's good to have right understanding of the relationship between us and the Spirit of God on the earth today, even as He so Loves and blesses a willing and obedient soul.

So what does the New Creature look like?  He looks like what he looks upon.
And if the Spirit and the Kingdom is WITHIN, then all life proceeds from within.

We desire to hear His Voice. John 10:
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

We desire to see Him. 
John 14:
1If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.  19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.  20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.  21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am

My EEG of God was ridiculously over simplified, of course.  Instead, it is a marvelous, and magnificent symphony.  Yet the simple graph reflects the ever cohesive and consistent Unified Nature of God flowing through all creation.
He is Unified and Constant: the Remedy for chaos.

The graph of the world, and the brain focused on the world, is pretty accurate, and becoming more chaotic every day.
Even we who know better and know Truth must be vigilant not to get 'caught' in the world's struggles as we spend so much time looking at it.

I have a silly picture in my mind of the angels conversing. The first angel says, "Did you just hear a prayer?"  The other one says, "I don't know. Not really. Are you looking?'  The first one says, 'Yes, I'm looking, but there's SO much noise...wait...this might be little piece over here... is there more? Help me find the rest of it!"

Part 2 might be that after some time we get an answer to prayer, but it sure doesn't look like what we had in mind!  LOL. 
That scenario can be greatly improved upon.

The simple beauty is that what we desire to become and what God desires us to become are one.  Then He Himself causes it by placing His Spirit in us.
Then all we must do is yield to Him, to His Way.
"why do you call me Lord and not do the things I say?"
God said  we're always under the Holy Spirit or the other spirit.  By not choosing God, we make a choice for the enemy. So much for 'master of our own soul or fate.'

So we look again at all God's Spirit is in us. 
He is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

There is a slight resemblance in what we can manage even at our best, and the Overwhelming Fullness and Richness of these qualities as expressed by the Spirit.
And it's critically important because the Fruit is the First Evidence of things Unseen, first to God and us, then through us to the world.

And the world is constantly giving us "really good reasons" to think and act just the opposite.
But these are NOT to be taken as just principles that we try to live by. 
And trying to hold ourselves to these 'higher standards' can drive a person half
crazy.  Just ask Paul.  He said, I do the things I don't want to do, and don't do the
things I want to do....it can get pretty frustrating trying to do this in our own strength.

But there's an answer.  And it's  non-negotiable if we want to see the Kingdom of God and reap of God's benefits.  So said Jesus.

Again:  Seek God.  Receive His Salvation, Receive His Spirit, become subject to it.
Repent for our failings.  Repeat the instructions.  "His Mercies are new every morning."   We want Fresh Mercy for the new day, and Abiding Grace along with.

IF we are not subject to God we are automatically in rebellion. That's just how it is in a Kingdom.
That doesn't mean we have no voice, no say.  We have the right to petition God and He welcomes and encourages it.
And we have the right to expect a good outcome, if we've asked for something that is in accordance with His Will as well.
And we know when we become aware of rebellion in us, we repent and ask for forgiveness and know that we have it.

Watch how many lessons from just one little short story:

2 Kings 20:
20 In those days Hezekiah was sick and near death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, went to him and said to him, “Thus says the Lord: ‘Set your house in order, for you shall die, and not live.’”
Then he turned his face toward the wall, and prayed to the Lord, saying,  “Remember now, O Lord, I pray, how I have walked before You in truth and with a loyal heart, and have done what was good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
And it happened, before Isaiah had gone out into the middle court, that the word of the Lord came to him, saying,  “Return and tell Hezekiah the leader of My people, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of David your father: “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the Lord.  And I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for My own sake, and for the sake of My servant David.”’”
Then Isaiah said, “Take a lump of figs.” So they took and laid it on the boil, and he recovered.

>God told His servant what was to come.  (note the order of things as they unfold.)

>God is the Giver of Life.

>Hezekiah turned from the world to seek God and God Alone. That was his first response.

>Hezekiah relied on His Obedience in life as justification for asking God to change his circumstances. (a radical change)

>"Surely" I will heal you, God said. 

>On the Third Day...  (God's pattern for LIFE in Jesus?)

>In this story, obedience to the Third Day instruction to 'go up to the House of the Lord"  unlocks the Blessings; answering both the need and the desires of the heart, pouring out "More than you can ask or think." 
Hezekiah never prayed for deliverance from the enemy on this day.

>Whereas God had been sought and found, not only will God extend the King's life, God said He Himself will defend and deliver Hezekiah and the city from the Assyrian.

>After that, Isaiah gave the king a bunch of figs to heal the flesh.
~~~~

There were two corresponding actions required on earth, per God's instructions. Even though the Healing was released-bestowed immediately at God's Word, the corresponding action was the bunch of figs. 
The addition of 15 years to Hezekiah's life, and the deliverance from the king of Assyria was contingent on Hezekiah going to the Temple on the third day.

I could write pages on The corresponding actions.  They are everywhere in the Bible. They "are evidence of Faith-Belief", they 'seal the deal', 'complete the circuit'.
They seem integral to the process of 'on earth as it is in Heaven'.
It would be interesting to look at more of them and understand their import.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Stage and Your Real Power~   

Back to top Go down

The World Stage and Your Real Power~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1