Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse   Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:23 am

http://shiftfrequency.com/paul-rosenberg-the-shocking-results-of-continuous-systematic-abuse/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse   Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

That's one bad list there. But I guess people are going to have to first figure
out that they're sick, so that they figure out they need to get healed, and
then, hopefully come to realize who the Healer is, before it's too late.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Paul Rosenberg ~ The Shocking Results of Continuous, Systematic Abuse
Page 1 of 1