Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan Empty
PostSubject: My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan   My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you know that I have just 
remade the video I did on the mark of the beast. The last one
was only 20mins and some feedback I got was that it wasn't exactly
clear. So I have now done a 1hr 30min version.
I tried putting it on youtube but they kept taking it down.
Then I tried putting it up on a server and again the files were removed.
I contacted the server and they said that they did not remove them.
I checked the server logs and according to the logs no one had logged in
or out other than me. This tells me that who ever did it was Pro.

link
http://markofthebeast.x10host.com/website/index.html

If anyone wants to see it I have included a link to a web page where they
can download a torrent file. Seemed the easiest way to do it,
the file is 141mb and in an mkv file format
to keep it quick to download but still have good quality

II have never said much about myself or explained where I got some
of my intel from, so here goes

Born in England 1966,I was educated in the States from 5 to 15 years of age, then returned to the uk
At the age of 11 I was inducted into the House of York.
It was no until I was an adult theat my mother told me that my education had been paid for by the House of York via a scholaship.
From school at the age of 15 I was recruited into The British Security Services.
They paid for my next 2 years private education and my university education
when I left school. I was a junior field officer for the first 4 years and upon
graduation with 2 masters degrees and able to speak 5 languages I became a senior field officer. I worked at the american embassy in london
and then served in Northern ireland & Southern Ireland, the middle east including Jordan.
After getting shot in the shoulder I came home to england and quit, I realised I could earn alot more money doing the same work in the private sector. This would take me all around the world, working as a defence contractor and even working for the UN in Uganda and Rwanda. This experience was to leave me mentally scarred to this day. Just to give you some idea how bad it was, of my team of 6, 3 commited suicide within 5 years of coming home, 1 blinded himself with a pair of sicssors, and my best pal Greg spent 6 years in a metal hospital. I became very unwell and addicted to pain killers for over 10 years.
It was only when I found myself at rock bottom and had lost everything, my wife, my children , my home and living on the streets that I was invited by a stranger to their church that I gave my life to christ. Had christ saved me I am pretty sure I would have taken my own life. Having taken so many already believe me when I say one more, this time my own would not have been a problem.

well thats me, if you do watch the film I hope you enjoy and find it interesting.
Your brother in christ dean
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan   My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:21 pm

I'm downloading it now, and thanks.

Folks, if you don't know about torrents you need a torrent program to download these files. I use a program called uTorrent. It's pretty easy to set up and use. Link below to get it and see a screen shot of uTorrent running on my machine.

http://www.utorrent.com/

My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan Torren10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan   My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 5:28 am

Welcome back Jigsaw.  You may realize we were looking for you to return and further share your insights.  Your history is...overwhelming; I am heartbroken and silenced by it. Yet, how Awesome is our Redeemer.  Amazing, He is.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan   My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new video on the mark of the beast and Pan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: