Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump 

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am

Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump 

Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  CSS-Offical-New-Logo2
Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  The-Hillary-Files

They say that little things come in small packages. This will be one of the most concise and condensed articles that I have ever written. However, it may prove to be one of the most important I have written, since I broke the Benghazi mutiny story almost 5 years ago.

Please note the caption in the picture above. Obviously, Hillary did not become President. However, she is going to jail for her actions in pursuit of the office.

Hillary Clinton Is Being Offered Up As a Sacrifice by the Deep State

I was told by very reliable inside sources that Jeff Sessions was closing in on the alleged pedophilia allegations against John Podesta and Hillary Clinton and this was going to prove doable because Anthony Weiner and possibly Huma Abedin were going to turn State’s evidence. Weiner is taking his chances in jail (27 months). However, Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, is closing in, with the foreign support of President Duterte and Vladimir Putin on child-sex-trafficking emanating out of the United States’ elite Deep State.

Yesterday, even Putin said the Deep State assassinated John Kennedy. And with each passing day, and with each child-sex-trafficking arrest, the Deep State risks more exposure to both their existence as a shadow government and their true nature. The light of day is something that Deep State will not permit, so a deal is being made which will be revealed in the final paragraphs of this article.

The Sources

Since the election of Donald Trump, I have been receiving information from an FBI employee (nonspecific) and two State Department employees. One of the State Department employees and the FBI employee must remain anonymous. One State Department employee, Monika Wesolowski and she can provide confirmation to the some of the ancillary revelations in this article.

Clinton Will Be Offered Up On a Platter

Yesterday, I read no less than six articles in which DNC officials want Hillary to just go away. The fact that these stories were released on the same day is not a coincidence. this is part of the deal that has been made between Donald Trump and members of the Deep State. This is the primary reason why former FBI director, James Comey, was fired when he was. His loyalty to Clinton was a  threat to this arrangement. Here are the links to a few of these stories emanating from the DNC and the media who are distancing themselves from Hillary.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/even-clinton-groupies-cnn-are-fed-hillarys-pathological-bullshit/ri20012

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillary-clinton-dazzles-memorial-day-crowds-her-favorite-anti-seizure-glasses/ri19988     

Rmember? Hillary was not supposed to be ill. Where did this come from?

Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Bill Clinton, and James Comey’s brother (runs finances for the Clinton Foundation) are under FBI investigation as I write these words. The tips to Jeff Sessions were provided by sources close to Clinton, presumably, Deep State operatives. Hillary will very likely go to jail, or at minimum receive a suspended sentence and pay a big fine. I have been told that the Clinton Foundation will cease to exist in its present form. Some may remember that I broke the story, from my same sources, that Podesta had been caught converting Clinton Foundation assets to gold, art, etc., and then hiding these assets. I stated at the time, that Hillary knows that RICO will soon come knocking and that total asset forfeiture will occur. Podesta is trying to stay one step ahead.

Clinton Will Not Go Down for Child Trafficking, Drug Dealing, Money Laundering or Gun Running

The Deep State is feeling the heat because the most prominent members of the Independent Media have been relentless in their pursuit of these activities, especially child-sex-trafficking. I was told by my sources that the Deep State, even with the support of the media, cannot contain these revelations. They do not want a sleeping public to be aroused by a story that would dwarf Watergate.

To the best of my knowledge, this has not hit the mainstream media, yet, but it will very soon. Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for “pay for play” and misusing her authority as the Secretary of State to get Lois Lerner, IRS director at the time, to prosecute an African national government official who is living inside the United States if this African official does not help stop the investigation into a government official from Bangladesh who participated in pay for play with regard to the Clinton Foundation. There is a second African nation that is subject to this investigation, as well, for the same reasons. I have agreed to not release the identity of the second nation because it is too close to one of my sources.

Please note that Hillary will be going down for “pay for play” and not drug dealing, gun running nor child-sex-trafficking. She will also be charged with malfeasance of office with regard to the IRS issue. In exchange, Trump gets to purge much of the Deep State that is embedded in the FBI and the State Department.

All three sources, including Weslowski have told me that their supervisors have cleaned out their desks. Many are taking retirement. In Monika Wesolowski’s case, her supervisor and her supervisors two levels up are all leaving. Monika said that her office is almost empty. The purge is already beginning.

Conclusion

This story is a work in progress and there will be updates. I chose to publish what I know at this point because I wanted to get out in front the mainstream media spin that will undoubtedly be coming in order deceive the public. I asked the question, “Does this mean that Trump is backing off of child-sex-trafficking?” Nobody is certain.

Please note that the allegations that will be coming Hillary’s way will have nothing to do with the big three criminal activities of the Deep State.

One final note, Wasserman-Schultz, according to my FBI source, better have lots of body guards because in trying to distance herself from the related Seth Rich murder, she is bringing the same kind of attention that the Deep State is trying so hard to avoid.

I will be offering counterpoints to the MSM as this story about pay for play begins to break in the MSM. I am also producing a video which validates the claim that Hillary has been “ditched” by DNC leadership.

Finally, we now know why Hillary was not prosecuted by Trump for the emails when he took office.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 am

Great  article ! I was surprised last week when the other side didn't support that "comedian"  and speculated something was up.It will be interesting to see this play out unless... there is a distraction of some sort.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 pm

i don't think it is really a good thing to put a lot of stock in dave hodges.....if he is on a show, i turn it off because i think he is a plant
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:05 pm

michael371 wrote:
i don't think it is really a good thing to put a lot of stock in dave hodges.....if he is on a show, i turn it off because i think he is a plant

Maybe, but then again he does get much right too. Sometimes I have to roll my eyes at over the top hyperbole and I have to always take him with a grain of salt. When I listen/read anything over at common sense I do so with my discernment shield deployed. Of course I do that with most everyone anyway.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 4:56 pm

I agree with researcher and micheal371.....roll my eyes at some of the stuff he comes out with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Maybe Allen West would be better?   Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

https://thelastgreatstand.com/2017/06/07/more-dirt-emerges-on-hillary-it-may-actually-stick-too-video/
https://youtu.be/gZ-tMGvwvPQ

WWW.THELASTGREATSTAND.COM
Allen B. West reports:
During the 2016 presidential campaign Hillary Clinton couldn’t seem to keep herself out of the center of a federal investigation for much longer than a couple of weeks, and now she’s in trouble once again.
DO NOT MISS: Toxic New Details About Seth Rich’s Murder Emerge (Video)
Yesterday, Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley has started an investigation into whether Hillary acted to prevent a Bangladeshi probe into Clinton Foundation donor Muhammad Yunus.

According to the Daily Caller
The Iowa Republican’s effort is the first new official inquiry of Clinton since her unexpected loss in the 2016 presidential election to President Donald Trump. Trump’s supporters often chanted “lock her up” during his many boisterous campaign rallies.
DO NOT MISS: Remember Clinton & Lynch Secret Tarmac Meeting? It Was Recorded! (Video)
But upon assuming the presidency, Trump and leaders of the Republican-majority Congress displayed little appetite for reopening investigations of Clinton’s tenure as the chief U.S. diplomat and multiple persistent allegations of “pay-to-play” corruption involving the Clinton Foundation. Until now.
The Daily Caller News Foundation (TheDCNF) Investigative Group exclusively reported in May that Clinton sent top U.S. diplomats to pressure Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina and her son Sajeeb Wazed in an effort to kill that country’s corruption investigation of Yunus and Grameen Bank. Yunus was then managing director of the state-owned Bangladesh bank.
DO NOT MISS: What Happened to NYPD’s Pedophile RICO Case Against Hillary? (Video)
In a June 1, 2017, letter to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Grassley repeated TheDCNF charge that Clinton threatened Wazed with an IRS tax audit if his mother did not back away from the corruption probe. Wazed has lived in the U.S. for 17 years.
“If the Secretary of State used her position to intervene in an independent investigation by a sovereign government simply because of a personal and financial relationship stemming from the Clinton Foundation rather than the legitimate foreign policy interests of the United States, then that would be unacceptable,” Grassley told Tillerson.
“Co-mingling her official position as Secretary of State with her family foundation would be similarly inappropriate. It is vital to determine whether the State Department had any role in the threat of an IRS audit against the son of the Prime Minister in retaliation for this investigation,” Grassley continued.
Hillary’s aid to Yunis came in the form of 18 grants, contracts, and loans awarded to two American-based foundations he owns, the Grameen Foundation USA, and Grameen America.
DO NOT MISS: Kellyanne Conway Just Revealed What Really Happened Election Night (Video)

THIS VIDEO SHOWS THE HUGE STRIDES MADE TO BEAT YOUTUBE'S CENSORSHIP!!!!
BUT WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP!
PLEASE HELP SAVE FREE SPEECH ONE STEP AT A TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump    Breaking: A Hillary Conviction Is Being Offered Up In Deal Between Deep State and Trump  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1