Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commentary & Analysis by L. A. Marzulli The mass exodus of Christians

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commentary & Analysis  by  L. A. Marzulli  The mass exodus of Christians Empty
PostSubject: Commentary & Analysis by L. A. Marzulli The mass exodus of Christians   Commentary & Analysis  by  L. A. Marzulli  The mass exodus of Christians I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

The mass exodus of Christians from the Muslim world | Fox News

Commentary & Analysis  by  L. A. Marzulli  The mass exodus of Christians Tahrir-square

A mass exodus of Christians is currently underway. Millions of Christians are being displaced from one end of the Islamic world to the other.

We are reliving the true history of how the Islamic world, much of which prior to the Islamic conquests was almost entirely Christian, came into being.

Please check out the Links: In Other News:Tracking the Birth Pains!

I believe we are seeing the positioning of military forces in the Middle east, which will lead to the Psalm 83 War. As many of you know, I have been following this since this Blog began back in 2008. Since that time we have lived through they hype of 2012, and as I pointed out in The Cosmic Chess Match, nothing happened. Since then there have been other distractions, especially from our lame-stream-media who delight in informing us of Kim Kardashian’s baby bump, and the latest musings of Lindsay Lohan. Meanwhile, the Middle East is seething from the Arab Spring in which the entire political landscape has been drastically altered.

Politics Prophecy & the Supernatural
In Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural, there is a quote that I bring the reader back over and over again; The present political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago.

This rings more true today than ever, as the story above indicates. There is now a mass exodus of what was a Christian presence in the Middle East as the Arab spring which I believe has a supernatural component to it, has changed the political and religious landscape. We are seeing the clash of two belief systems based on two different set of supernatural events. Those who have fled can read the writing on the wall and have left their countries in fear for their lives. Coupled with this is the growing animosity — on a global scale — toward Israel.

You wouldn’t believe the hate mail that comes across my desk for my support of the Jewish state. At conferences I tell people, if these are not the Jews being gathered back into their ancient homeland, as prophesied in Ezekiel 37, and elsewhere, then God has made a terrible mistake and I guess we’re going to have to find where the real Jews are hiding, kick these imposters out and bring the real ones into the land!

Of course, this is absurd, yet there are those who insist this is what must be done. I usually respond to this type of blather with this pithy statement, Hitler had no trouble determining who the Jews were, so the confusion is on your end.

What may be a game changer and another indication how close we are to seeing a war, is that Jordan, who has a peace treaty with Israel, has expelled the Israeli envoy. This is telling as Jordan is the only friend — this may be an obvious overstatement — Israel has in the region and due to the pressure behind the scenes by the Moslem Brotherhood, I believe King Abdullah has caved in an attempt to cling to the reigns of power, as all he has to do is look at what happened in Egypt and the ongoing blood-bath continuing in Syria.

In closing todays post: I believe we are about to see a regional war. I also believe this will be the Psalm 83 war that my friend and author, Bill Salus has been shouting from the rooftops for several years. The place to keep our focus on, is, and always has been, Israel. For those who hold another position, good luck in trying to figure out what is going on as most of all the end-times prophecies hinges around this tiny nation, born on the birth pangs of the Holocaust, which by the way, means, A burnt offering on an altar.

War is coming and despite what HAMAS and Hezbollah, Iran and the Moslem Brotherhood believe, they will lose this war. Israel will never be removed from the land…. never. What has been written will come to pass. What was foretold in scripture will be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down

Commentary & Analysis by L. A. Marzulli The mass exodus of Christians
Page 1 of 1