Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

brother comeys traveling dog and pony show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371

PostSubject: brother comeys traveling dog and pony show   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:04 pm

neil diamond had a hit song back in my day called "brother loves traveling salvation show" and it has played in my head all day....we had company today and i did not get to see much of the comey testimony, but i am listening to some of the commentary(rush,sean,levin) and doing some youtube excerpts of certain parts of it, and it is my opinion, based on what i have heard,saw and read that the lawmakers, if they are serious, have comey,lynch,holder and the clintons by the "uh huhs"....unfortunately, here is why the neil diamond song is playing in my head,except the words are " Brother comeys traveling dog and pony show".....it is obvious that it is they colluded to trade favors for cash....anybody on here know that comeys brother was on the clinton foundation legal team?....they are caught, but every one of you knows how this story ends....there is a good chance that comey committed a felony by leaking information and i suspect that he is behind most of the earlier leaks....he tried to play both sides and now he may be the one who takes the fall because,in the end, he was the one that got played....he gave lynch and clinton up today, and now the ball is in the departments of justices court....this is why the hildabitch made the statement,"if that m***********er gets elected, we'll all have nooses around our necks"...luckily, the mic was hot and it got out to the public, and also, remember lynchs plea to "hit the streets?"....it happened right after sessions was nominated for AG....she knows that comey can sink her and the clintons.....it would be in comeys best interest to make a deal, because it appears, according to folks much smarter than me, that he may have committed a felony in leaking info to the press....its there for the taking, the question is if the justice department going to "pack up the babies and grab the old ladies and everyone go"......i already know the answer and so do you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=451H6kaKeSU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: brother comeys traveling dog and pony show   Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Couldn't have said it any better than Michael371 just did. I hope that Comey does hard time but . . . . well, you know.

Got this live album on a reel to reel tape and a still sealed LP record (and one very worn out played to death 8 track tape). 1970 and best Neal Diamond recording ever cut and best version of this song. Enjoy the music, Michael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ArFwZc0UyM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: brother comeys traveling dog and pony show   Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:22 pm

The Comey dog & pony show in a nutshell. Trumps lawyer speaks and lays the whole thing out in words even a common core / no child left behind / skull full of mush school drop-out can understand. Video via BPEarthWatch - 7½ minutes - thank GOD Mr. Trump fired him (Comey)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmvxYMG78yo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: brother comeys traveling dog and pony show   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:14 pm

researcher, for the last couple of months, my head has been spinning because there has been some things happen that do not seem to fit in my previous personal perception of what were "things to come" concerning america....if trump is real, and i hope he is,it is my belief that if the entirety of the Christian population, by that i mean REAL BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS, would, at a given time, humble ourselves and ask God for deliverance out of this morass that has overtaken us, i have no doubt that the walls would crumble and and God would show the world just who we really are....see, remember old herbert w. armstrong?....everybody who was anybody called the old man a heretic, and he may have been on some things, but i can say for certain, that he was dead on concerning the northern tribes....i used to listen to him on the radio, at night,on a little transistor radio when i was a kid....i loved his prophecy and anti-evolution teachings and thought he was full of s**t on the lost tribes.....as i began my own journey into finding truth and shedding "religion", i decided to disprove h.w. armstrong.....to make a long,30 year story short, not only did i not disprove him, i am 100% convinced that he was right.....i did the legwork in tracing them as long as they were visible in history, and then when various groups "appeared " in europe....i used to watch gene scott 24/7 until he died and it was evident that doc suspected, and tended to agree that armstrong was correct....anyway, it is still my view, and i know that you will still disagree, that the paradigm shift has happened, and that only the people "with eyes to see and ears to hear" will be able to grasp the reality of what exactly is taking place on the world stage....except for the "chosen few" the world has been turned over to a reprobate mind and there is no turning around except for Divine intervention, one way or the other, and america had better wake up.....right now, there are only two options for this country, it can stand with and as, Israel, or it can be babylon.....it is one of those, right now, i don't know which, but i don't like the odds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brother comeys traveling dog and pony show   

Back to top Go down

brother comeys traveling dog and pony show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1