Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That DAM that wouldn't break...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

That DAM that wouldn't break... Empty
PostSubject: That DAM that wouldn't break...   That DAM that wouldn't break... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/06/12/adm-nuclear-dam-busters-found-under-oroville-paul-preston/

link:https://youtu.be/acfvmTCtcvc

not surprised.
waiting to see recent info on china deal.. green whatever.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

That DAM that wouldn't break... Empty
PostSubject: Re: That DAM that wouldn't break...   That DAM that wouldn't break... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Read this earlier this morning. This is one of those times that I think Dave Hodges is full of
rat-s**t,
bat-s**t,
bulls**t,
and just plain old southern fried s**t ! ! !

Still haven't changed my mind on Gov. Moonbeam though. I wouldn't put this past him but I still think it's bogus.

Jerry Brown, now there's someone who really needs the Vince Foster - Seth Rich "special treatment"!

! ! ! YESTERDAY ! ! !

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

That DAM that wouldn't break...
Page 1 of 1