Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling their soul to satan, for success

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Selling their soul to satan, for success Empty
PostSubject: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:41 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-orders-conspiracy-re-education-for-lauryn-hill.html

Judge Orders Conspiracy Re-Education For Lauryn Hill

Singer told to undergo counseling over ‘conspiracy theory’ that music industry strangles real talent

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
May 8, 2013

Grammy award-winning singer Lauren Hill has been ordered by a judge
to “undergo counseling because of her conspiracy theories.” What was her
conspiracy theory? That the music industry oppresses people with actual
talent in favor of pumping out mindless nonsense.

Yesterday Hill was sentenced
to 3 months in jail followed by three months’ home confinement after
failing to pay a tax bill because she had withdrawn from society
following threats to her family.

In June last year, Hill posted a diatribe
to her Tumbler account complaining of how the music industry is
“manipulated and controlled by a media protected military industrial
complex.”

As we’ve highlighted numerous times in the past, other
recording artists have made it clear that anyone who doesn’t conform to
the strict demands of the music industry or even, as Nicole Scherzinger recently remarked,
sell their soul to satan, tends to find success hard to maintain in an
industry that punishes individuals who dare to speak their mind.

In numerous performances and speeches over the last few
years, Hill has attempted to warn young people about how “pop culture
cannibalism” and the deliberate reductionism of art and music is
damaging a whole generation and turning them into passive, unthinking
consumers – destroying inspiration and true creativity in the name of
profit.

Last edited by spring2 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: World Unites Against the Illuminati: Professor Griff On Fire!   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:47 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/world-unites-against-the-illuminati-professor-griff-on-fire.html

World Unites Against the Illuminati: Professor Griff On Fire!

Prison Planet.com
May 7, 2013

Tonight’s Infowars Nightly News features the worldwide premiere of
our groundbreaking interview with rap artist Professor Griff of Public
Enemy.

Professor Griff lists Obama’s lies, describes why hip hop stars are
in the White House and breaks down some of the world’s deadliest
corporations.

Griff has always been an outspoken voice in the hip hop community and
by combining forces with Alex Jones and Infowars, he attempts to break
the public’s mass-media induced coma.

[color:e8de=#333]This article was posted: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 6:37 pm
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:33 am

Yeah start going down that rabbit hole and things get real weird, real quickly. For instance, if you study these type things you would be unsettled by the fact that Greg Hicks, a state department employee, from Michigan, is testifying on Benghazi today exactly 7 days after a state department contractor's 747 crashed and burned on take-off in Afghanistan due to apparent "human error/ cargo shift", with 6 of 7 aboard also being Michiganders, and the day of the crash also being 5-1. One could possibly draw the conclusion that someone was trying to send the message to him that his efforts will never get off the ground and he'll meet the same fate. All hypothetical and I pray for them one & all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317306/Boeing-747-crash-video-Tragic-stories-emerge-seven-Americans-killed.html
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:48 am

I have little hope for the future of this nation, especially after seeing a story last week that despite Hillary being the queen of falsehood, and the trivialization of the Presidency by Michelle, who presented an award at the Oscars, the two top contenders for 2016 are Hillary and Michelle, according to a new poll. This may not be popular, but I believe they never should have done away with property qualifications for voting. That at least limited the number of yahoos who felt entitled to pick leaders. These people are dragging the country to ruin because they have no conception of what qualities and policies are necessary to build a nation that's strong and worth living in. By giving everyone a vote, we quickly fell into the scenario of robbing the public treasury by allowing voters to vote benefits for themselves through their elected officials. The result has been to give permanent residency in Washington to those most willing to raid the public trust for the masses who only think about what someone will "give" them.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:02 am

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
I have little hope for the future of this nation, especially after seeing a story last week that despite Hillary being the queen of falsehood, and the trivialization of the Presidency by Michelle, who presented an award at the Oscars, the two top contenders for 2016 are Hillary and Michelle, according to a new poll. This may not be popular, but I believe they never should have done away with property qualifications for voting. That at least limited the number of yahoos who felt entitled to pick leaders. These people are dragging the country to ruin because they have no conception of what qualities and policies are necessary to build a nation that's strong and worth living in. By giving everyone a vote, we quickly fell into the scenario of robbing the public treasury by allowing voters to vote benefits for themselves through their elected officials. The result has been to give permanent residency in Washington to those most willing to raid the public trust for the masses who only think about what someone will "give" them.

You mean Billary?

Selling their soul to satan, for success Billary_zps1edf17e1
Back to top Go down
supershark

PostSubject: Re: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm

That picture is going to give me nightmares, Billetman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling their soul to satan, for success   Selling their soul to satan, for success I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling their soul to satan, for success
Page 1 of 1