Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4

Go down 
+2
Kitiara
Delfi
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 Empty
PostSubject: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:33 am

http://www.infowars.com/d-c-police-chief-we-will-arrest-adam-kokesh-and-open-carry-protesters/

D.C. Police Chief: We Will Arrest Adam Kokesh and Open Carry Protesters

Infowars.com
May 7, 2013

District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department Chief Cathy
Lanier says she will arrest Adam Kokesh and any other protesters who
violate the district’s gun laws.

Last edited by spring2 on Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

It sure sounds patriotic and all that standing up for our rights stuff but imo, only bad will come of it. Any scenario involving patriots with guns rallying outside the Capitol building, with an anti gun President in office is bound to end up badly. I'm thinking something along the lines of what happened at Kent State...... If we had a president that respected the constitution I wouldn't feel this way. but there's no telling what BamBam would do, he feels he has no restraints and the Constitution is outdated and he's the one we've been waiting for etc...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Besides, what do we know about Kokesh? He could be a play actin' spy!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:15 pm

I am all for standing up for our rights, but this does not seem like a wise idea. And all they need is for one infiltrator to become part of their group, and ... I can just picture really bad things happening.

Sad
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm

i applaud his conviction, but i think we all know that this ain't the same world it used to be.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm

They could be walking into a trap, the dark lords arm has grown long.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:04 am

r3m0 wrote:
i applaud his conviction, but i think we all know that this ain't the same world it used to be.

I agree, unfortunately his "conviction" will end with his conviction. Federal gun crime mandatory sentences are as follows:

§ 924(C)IF, DURING AND IN RELATION TO A CRIME OF VIOLENCE, A PERSON USES OR CARRIES A FIREARM, THE SENTENCES FOR THE GUN RE:
1ST TIME
2ND AND EACH ADDITIONAL TIME

IF GUN IS POSSESSED
5-YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM
25-YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM
AND GUN IS A SHORT-BARRELED RIFLE OR

SHORT-BARRELED SHOTGUN
10-YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM
AND MACHINE GUN,

DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE,

OR A SILENCER OR MUFFLER IS USED
30-YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM
LIFE
IF GUN IS BRANDISHED

(DISPLAYING OR SUGGESTING

THE PRESENCE OF A FIREARM

TO INTIMIDATE)
7-YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM

SHORT-BARRELED SHOTGUN
AND MACHINE GUN,

DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE,

LIFE
IF GUN IS DISCHARGED (FIRED)

SHORT-BARRELED SHOTGUN
AND MACHINE GUN,

DESTRUCTIVE DEVICE,

LIFE
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:04 am

This is frightening. Obama is just waiting for an excuse to claim that there's civil war brewing so he can impose martial law. Nathan Leal had a dream about this very thing (patriots with guns standing in the street being confronted by troops and shot - and this beginning a civil war.) He talked about it on his latest visit to Hagmann and Hagmann. His description of the dream begins at around 1:20.00- 1:24.00 Are these people just not thinking or are they provocateurs?

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Starting to look like Adam Kokesh works/worked for Obama for America:

http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-smoking-gun-adam-kokesh-works-for-obama/
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. These people, under the guise of patriotism, are being setup, big time, by TPTB. I wouldn't be surprised if Kokesh isn't a government agent.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:41 pm

billetman wrote:
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. These people, under the guise of patriotism, are being setup, big time, by TPTB. I wouldn't be surprised if Kokesh isn't a government agent.

This guy reminds me of the "KONY" fruitloop awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4   Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will this be how and when it begins here, or ?? Armed March on DC July 4
Page 1 of 1