Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

*** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: *** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:03 pm

I didn't have one growing up and I never became one myself either. Probably why I'm so weird. But I still appreciate all the substitute dad's out there that took me under their wing and that I borrowed from the world from time to time.

Remember and be thankful for yours before it's too late. If you haven't gotten around to calling dad today, close this message and go do it right now.

Link to the photo above:
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/192cdf3967b5412e5a9a2ac7e6f10ad25a5a38c53ffbbe612454472d2356f7a5.jpg?w=800&h=387

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: *** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Well said, researcher. Well said!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rawblues

PostSubject: Re: *** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:33 am

Thanks for those very nice sentiments researcher.  I for one, was very blessed to have had a wonderful dad for 12 years.  He went to be with the Lord much too young but he had a tremendous impact on my life in the short years that I had him.  Being a dad myself to two children, I can't tell you how many times when certain situations have come up with them, that I've asked myself, "now, how would "Dad" have handled this?" 

I usually fall short of his wisdom, but still, he's always been the standard that I strive for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***   

Back to top Go down

*** A Happy Fathers Day Message To All You Dad's Out There ***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1