Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Published on Jun 25, 2017
The best way to learn more about the elongated skulls is to join us on tour in Peru: https://hiddenincatours.com/tours/#major

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:20 pm

I just like saying Paracus Peru!

Seriously though, that is interesting. Weren't some of the ones in Egypt found to be of European descent? Or am I just thinking of the royals they found to be of Levant (Jewish) descent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:41 pm

He said American Indian haplogroups are A, B, C, or D. That’s African, and i think D’s brother E is African but into Africa, not out of. D would be more Chinese. American Indians should be mainly a clade of Q (with some R1b or R1a cousins mixed in. Also, mainly in South America, there's some C from Africa).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:35 am

Lovisa wrote:
He said American Indian haplogroups are A, B, C, or D. That’s African, and i think D’s brother E is African but into Africa, not out of. D would be more Chinese. American Indians should be mainly a clade of Q (with some R1b or R1a cousins mixed in. Also, mainly in South America, there's some C from Africa).

My brain just blew a fuse!!!! 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 am

researcher wrote:
Lovisa wrote:

My brain just blew a fuse!!!! 
my brain is more modern than yours,researcher....this one tripped a breaker for me...please explain this so a 7 year old can understand...i know some about genetics, but , evidently, not near enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:55 pm

http://www.roperld.com/YBiallelicHaplogroups.htm This is a pretty interesting read on where the different haplogroups are thought to have originated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lovisa

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm

@ researcher, michael371 - you guys crack me up lol!

@ Josephus - i agree. It's interesting to find out who's who, where they came from and where they went. Don't wait for science (it's a good place to start but they're excruciatingly slow and get stuck in their own ruts), better to look into it for yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DNA Testing Of Paracas Peru Elongated Skulls: May 2017 Update    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1