Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered off the California Coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColonelZ
Super Elite

PostSubject: Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered off the California Coast    Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Published on Jun 25, 2017
A massive underwater entrance has been discovered off the Malibu, CA coast at Point Dume which appears to be the Holy Grail of UFO/USO researchers that have been looking for it over the last 40 years.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered off the California Coast    Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Not buyin' it! Until someone drops a submersible camera down there with photographic evidence I won't ever buy it! Oh yeah, the fishing boat scene (ultra low rez) of ***something*** way way WAY in the blurry distance breaking the water surface . . . ever heard of whales? I live here, have seen this often.

Link below to my screenshot.

https://maps.ngdc.noaa.gov/viewers/bathymetry/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

I really wish the FDA would lighten the restrictions on prescribing testosterone.
Our country desperately needs more of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered off the California Coast    Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:31 pm

They kept talking about the "support pillars" and the last picture shows that instead of being supports they are, instead, on front of the rest of the wall...lol. When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered off the California Coast    

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1