Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Wouldn't Believe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You Wouldn't Believe Empty
PostSubject: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 pm

You wouldn't believe what i have found out about our birth certificates and how that whole thing works. i spent a little over a year learning their "languages" and studying their "rulebooks" and checking out the pieces of the system to find out who does what and how it works. i found out a lot. Unfortunately i was 4 days late to completely redeem myself and my certificates vested in someone else (well i still have a stray one that's not due until 7-7) but the good news was that i figured the whole system out. The bad news is, i don't have an upper and lower case name and i don't have an all-caps name and i don't have nationality. The bizarro news is, not one of them care.

They don't live in the real world. They live in a world of paper. They don't care about people (they pretend like they do). They care about bonds.
pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 am

How long have you been researching? Dave

I've come across a lot of this same material.. goes back to the crown.

I have much better understanding these days why the gov does not like sovreign citizens.

And one question I have is when did we loose the common law and end up in the British Maritime law here, was it as
this post https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17160-the-fickleness-of-law-especially-usa-law
by Catherine J. Frompovich
Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Spring wrote:
goes back to the crown

BINGO! For the record I've been researching this on and off for almost 40 years. Researching this subject is like fighting the mythical Hydra. Cut off one head and ten more grow back to take it's place. I don't think anyone can ever find the end. Well, except for Yeshua and He will get to the bottom of this and sooner the better too.

Randy Maugans has some good info on all this over at The Byte Show.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/RandyMaugans.html

These three are particularly instructive but all of Randy's Byte Show audios are good. Download every one of 'em. I've listened many times to all 13 of them. Birth certificate is scattered throughout these and "the deceit" mp3 really gets into it.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/RandyMaugans/RandyMaugans_TheSovereignSpirit_26Jan2013_TBS.mp3

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/RandyMaugans/RandyMaugans_DebtAndOtherIssues_29Apr2014_TBS.mp3

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/RandyMaugans/RandyMaugans_TheDeceit_9Aug2014_TBS.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 1:51 pm

i heard a jordan maxwell lecture one time concerning this, and i didn't, nor do i now, fully understand what this actually means......i will check out some of the links after a brief nap.....this garden and the alabama humidity have whipped my arse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm

@ Spring. i started studying full time around March 2016. The "sovereign citizen" thing was not for me. When i found out that our "paperwork" was not right i started looking into it. To answer your other question about maritime, after the Civil War, bit by bit.

i probably shouldn't have said that they don't care about people, maybe they do. It seems though, in regard to these things, they aren't allowed to give advice. Sworn to silence or something. It's up to you and me to figure it out. They do however give a lot of clues, not in words so much as in symbols, in stories, movies, in play acting, even your mail. If you read the laws of your state, it's all there but you have to have eyes to see it. Having studied synchromysticism and mythology turned out to be very helpful. Reading (or looking words up in) Black's Law dictionary was mandatory. I actually read quite a bit of it and it was surprisingly interesting (who would have thought?).

The biggest problem in this country isn't them. It's us. We let down our guard. We let other people take care of us, probably our biggest fault. We didn't educate ourselves enough. We didn't place enough value on our freedom but took it for granted. We became too accustomed to entertainment and were too trusting.

@Researcher. i really like Randy Maugans, thanks for the links. There's an end but it has to be important enough to you that you decide to work for it. I wouldn't follow any gurus on the internet, although some have bits and pieces. It's up to you and me to sort through it, if we feel so inclined.

@michael371. i think jordan maxwell was the first person who i ever heard talk about it too, on Coast to Coast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Wouldn't Believe   You Wouldn't Believe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Wouldn't Believe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: