Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements 

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements  Empty
PostSubject: Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements    Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 9:08 am

Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements  Untitled-design

Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements 

After a detailed analysis of the description of the Biblical Tabernacle, an engineer has found startling correlations between the earthly structure and the orbits of the ...

Read more at

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/#cVB2K2UZj4vW5x1v.99
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements    Stunning Research Reveals Incredible Alignment of Holy Tabernacle and Celestial Movements  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 am

Article explains:
One answer to this question was given in Bamidbar Rabbah (12:12),  a collection of ancient rabbinical homiletic interpretations of the book of Numbers, in which it is written that when Israel erected the tabernacle, God told the angels to erect a corresponding version in the heavens.

That sounds a little backwards. Wink

But I had to look up 'the 10 utterances of Creation', and there isn't 10 unless "In the beginning.."
counts as 1.  Much meaning has been attached to the 10 utterances, but I'm missing it. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1