Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POMPUS Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

POMPUS Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’ Empty
PostSubject: POMPUS Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’   POMPUS Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:26 am

http://skywatchtv.com/2017/07/18/petrus-romanus-new-world-government-must-rule-united-states-good/

Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’

July 18, 2017 by SkyWatch Editor
Pope Francis told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica that the United States of America has “a distorted vision of the world” and Americans must be ruled by a world government, as soon as possible, “for their own good.” The Pope made the observation in an interview with La Repubblica reporter Eugenio Scalfari. “Last Thursday, I got a call from Pope Francis,” Scalfari reported. “It was about noon, and I was at the newspaper when my phone rang.” He said Pope Francis had been watching Putin and Trump at the G20 and had become agitated. The Pope demanded to see him at four that afternoon, according to a Google translation of the Italian report. (READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

POMPUS Petrus Romanus: A New World Government Must Rule The United States ‘For Their Own Good’
Page 1 of 1