Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info   Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 am

He has a new book coming 17 or 19 Sept. titled "The Paradigm"

This is a prophetic analysis: Part of the Elijah paradigm, he calls it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info   Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Don't go much for Jonathan Cahn......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info   Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:50 am

Thank you for posting!!!!

Peeps, it does not matter the name, the voice, the appearance etc, It only matters that we Listen with our Ears, and See with our Eyes what these people present to us ... The Truth is what matters! and the Knowledge!

Hosea 4:6
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info   Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

I might understand where Yaddy's coming from, and agree.  The Messianic Jewish perspective on the Messiah we know is....is...different somehow.  Not better, and not necessarily worse (at least in this case), yet we perceive a 'difference'.

And the never ending books, and the hype.  Yet, it's alot of knowledge to convey and then back up with Scripture.  I guess it just has to be written out.

Cahn has Old Testament knowledge that I'll never achieve, and sees things that only such a scholar could understand and deliver.
And his speeches to our Nation and the Nations are incredible. He's very brave!

And to Spring; agreed that with all discernment, we pursue Truth!  Has Cahn failed in the Truth?  I don't know, but in my weakness of OT teaching, I haven't seen it myself so far if it's there at all.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info   Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Cahn new harbinger info
Page 1 of 1