Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Face on Mars Comic and 47

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Face on Mars Comic and 47 Empty
PostSubject: Face on Mars Comic and 47   Face on Mars Comic and 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 am

The Face on Mars comic came out in September 1958, the year I was born.
It was September 2005 that I was overwhelmed and compelled to research 
the Face on Mars and the Cydonia Mars Region. That was exactly 47 years!!!
I was 47 years old at that time and it was Revelation 4:7 that I was shown.
Face on Mars Comic and 47 Thefac10
Revelation 4:7
The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
Face on Mars Comic and 47 Cydoni13
The comic only has a cover page and 4 pages and mentions living Creatures.
(4 living Creatures)
Also that the facts were being stuffed in my brain. How 
much of a coincidence is all that, WOW!!!
Face on Mars Comic and 47 Image010
.Face on Mars Comic and 47 Image011
.Face on Mars Comic and 47 Rocket10

Face on Mars comic page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face on Mars Comic and 47   Face on Mars Comic and 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Face on Mars Comic and 47 Brithd11

Last edited by Done on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face on Mars Comic and 47   Face on Mars Comic and 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 pm

1 Corinthians 1:18
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Face on Mars Comic and 47 Four_e10
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Face on Mars Comic and 47   Face on Mars Comic and 47 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 3:17 pm

I've seen that face on Mars comic before a few years ago. My take on it; predictive programming just like in the movies, TV, music, etc. today. I also think that we've probably been mucking about on Mars (and the moon) for a long looooong time.

Somebody knew something back in 1958 for that comic to have happened.

Gotta wonder about this one below too. I learned of it from (I think) Joseph Farrell in one of his many interviews with George Ann Hughes.

Puzzle of the Space Pyramids by Eando Binder - 1971

Face on Mars Comic and 47 41Y56ENHY6L._BO1,204,203,200_

Wikipedia wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puzzle_of_the_Space_Pyramids

Puzzle of the Space Pyramids
is a fix-up science fiction novel by Eando Binder. It tells the story of several successive space expeditions to Mars, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. As each planet is found to harbor various (usually hostile) alien life, each expedition must survive both the elements and the attacks by the natives. The continuing thread through the expeditions is the discovery of an ancient pyramid on each planet they explore. These puzzling pyramids were apparently built by an unknown primeval civilization far older than and unrelated to the current inhabitants. When a final pyramid is found on Jupiter, its existence may point the way to their builder's secret.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face on Mars Comic and 47   Face on Mars Comic and 47 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face on Mars Comic and 47
Page 1 of 1