Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

bizarro world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371

PostSubject: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:16 pm

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/hillary-clinton-devotionals/535941/

i guess i could stick a few feathers up my butt and feel called to be a bird....i read this and had to change underwear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Michael, I saw this too and couldn't agree more with you....  I thought the dude's name was impressive though..  yea, "  shill " something. Now this  announcement is really creepy if I think  much about it..   It has all sorts of implications to me.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Hmmmm, her newest scam! Shrillery at the pulpit. I just threw up!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

It is difficult to get a man to understand something . . .
. . . when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm

researcher wrote:

Completely agree! What's sad is there will be some people that will fall for her political use of religion. Hopefully it won't be many, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Josephus wrote:
researcher wrote:

Completely agree! What's sad is there will be some people that will fall for her political use of religion. Hopefully it won't be many, though.

Agree, and just like a whole bunch that Bush Jr. pulled in with his political use of religion. The Evangelicals got snookered! Of course some people seem to never learn from histories past mistakes and plenty will be pulled in yet again, and again, and again. Sad, but that's how we got second terms on Clinton, Bush, Obama, even though most people knew down deep inside that something was seriously wrong.

Lies, lies, tell me sweet little lies . . . .

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies (1987)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Thank you for  a listen to one of my favorite songs of the past, researcher. 
I think nothing good will come of this and agree that many will be deceived by it. It's implications are deep to me. 
In my opinion,  this is a lead up to something  we , a dwindling  group, expect and is part of his ( little h) plan.  I'm not being taken in. I wouldn't be at all surprised at all if a peace plan is brokered by such folks..

Last edited by bordercollie on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephus

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Thank you for  a listen to one of my favorite songs of the past, researcher. 
I think nothing good will come of this and agree that many will be deceived by it. It's implications are deep to me. 
In my opinion,  this is a lead up to something  we , a dwindling  group, expect and is part of his ( little h) plan.  I'm not being taken in. I wouldn't be at all surprised at all if a peace plan is brokered by such folks..

If she really does go this route, and use religion for her political gains, I could see her using this to further the ecumenical movement's agenda of "one religion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

I was thinking the EXACT same thing! The 'one world church' with Satan at the head. I think maybe Josephus nailed it.

Count me out!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bizarro world   

Back to top Go down

bizarro world
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1