Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year Empty
PostSubject: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Does this picture below really need any words? Bet y'all can think of a few.

Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year Back_t10

https://www.yahoo.com/news/walmart-apologizes-photo-shows-guns-154611006.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Start the year with a bang!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 am

Josephus wrote:
Start the year with a bang!!!

Hilarious!  Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Get loaded for school!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm

how about the 233 number?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year   Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping For Back to School? - Don't Forget the Guns! - Own the School This Year
Page 1 of 1