Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 pm

I took the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars and first took the color out of the image by changing it to gray scale. Then I gray scaled the white portion of the image. It's easier to see shades of gray then white. It aloud me to see what was washed out in the image.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? 3b3qv710
Then what appeared in the image was the 4 living creatures of the Bible.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Cydoni15
Then I inverted the gray scale to see if there was any other detail to be seen.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Coolwa11 Then I noticed in the upper left hand corner the outline of my home at address 1630 and the outline of the Constellation Scorpius, who's brightest star is Antares which lies at right ascension 1630.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Myhome11
Then I realized eventually that the Moon, Earth, and Mars on key dates were at RA1630. 

See link:
Constellation Scorpius or Eagle

Luke 18:27
27 Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”

Last edited by Done on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Matthew 13:11
11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see;
    though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

[size=12]15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]
[/size]
16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
18 “Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”  100 60 30 or 1630
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Sorry, but 100 60 and 30 there is not 1630. You are reaching to make that equivalency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Josephus wrote:
Sorry, but 100 60 and 30 there is not 1630. You are reaching to make that equivalency.
Is that the best you got? lol

Matthew 13:13
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Done wrote:
Josephus wrote:
Is that the best you got? lol

Matthew 13:13

If you are so sure that you can just laugh it off, then prove it out. Show us how "some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty" is the equivalent of 1630? I mean, I'm asking you about Scripture. If you know the answer to something I am asking about, shouldn't you be willing to fill me in instead of just laughing it off?
Back to top Go down
gregglaser

gregglaser

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 pm

-

Last edited by gregglaser on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am

10-4 well said.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am

Sorry for the short remark. I work so hard to get it right. It was the numbers in sequence I was trying to show. I guess the only thing I'm trying to say is God is real to me.

Last edited by Done on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Done wrote:
Sorry for the short remark. I work so hard to get it right. It was the numbers in sequence I was trying to show. I guess the only thing I'm trying to say is God is real to me. So is the watchers and that puck the devil.

I can appreciate that, we all get short sometimes. And, by no way was I trying to imply that you don't believe He is true. Sorry if I came across that way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:33 pm

Ezekiel 1:10
10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Ezekie13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 9:22 am

The date God gave me for the date of Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33 is also the date that Easter falls on in the year that I was born 4-6-1958. To me it verifies I was given the right date.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Jesus_10
Look the symbol of Scorpius/Eagle above the out line of my home and the Ram. The Sun is in Aries and the Moon in Antares/Eagle.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Myhome12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 am

Resurrection video 4-6-33

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Moon on top of Antares Pyramid 4-6-1958 same as all others.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Galaxy22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Here is a better image of the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars, shown by God how to render it first time out no trail and error. I had no idea what would appear beforehand. When I was done with the rendering shown to me by God. The 4 Living Creatures appeared from out of the Bible.
Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Mycydo11
This one untouched. Yet you can still see the 4 Living Creatures of the Bible.Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? Cydoni18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?   Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Jesus showing me the watchers secrets?
Page 1 of 1