Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) Empty
PostSubject: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Is this the start of something even more terrible? I do not want a race war in my country (what's left of it anyways) but for years I've warned that "it's coming". It will be bloody - it will be deadly - mark my words, IT IS COMING and it may have already started. It's been here seething and simmering rather quietly all along but now it's getting physical. Expect more of this. We were warned in Mat:24 vs 6-8 about this. As I understand it kingdom vs kingdom it could translate accurately to ethnos vs ethnos.

Mat:24 vs 6-8 wrote:

6  You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.  
7  Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  
8  All these are the beginning of birth pains

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html

Pictures, videos, blood and carnage in the above link.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:45 pm

I could see the left and right wing fringe groups getting after it to a certain intense level..... but a full fledge race war?  I just don't really see it..... the vast majority of people today are just too plain soft and self-centered to even care.   Maybe so if some major economic collapse happened due to world war or Yellowstone blowing or the New Madrid popping thus resulting in people fighting for food and water.... then yes, it could get violent for a little while.  

But really, if it ever gets that bad, then all you have to do is just go to your nearest FEMA Camp where the government will feed you, shelter you and protect you from harms way.  When the violence ends, you can go back home.  So why worry?  And besides, it's all free!!!!   
  GREEN
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:00 pm

I think we are definitely building toward racially divided skirmishes. You have the BLM group that has become more active and stronger, and now the white nationalist group is starting to rear its head again. I don't doubt that those two groups may have some bad fights. I hope it doesn't break down to anything resembling war though.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

It was a little "sarcasm" on my part.  Things actually stink pretty bad in the ole USA now.  I wouldn't call it "United" States of America anymore.   Things are split right down the middle and all I know is that I'm not budging from my conservative stances and I don't see the other side budging from their radical left-wing stances either.

The criminals in Virginia who drove a car into the crowd should be put in prison with the key thrown away.  A bunch of troublemakers from out of state as usual.  The police should have had a one block separation between the two groups and enforced it and none of this would've happened.   Racists from all sides should go back to the rocks that they live under and stay there.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Well peeps, you can add civil war to my original race war statement. The race thing is just one part of many parts and the post focusing on just race was short-sighted on my part. However, since it focused on a white supremacists rally and BLM and antifa getting their underwear all in a bunch it involved race so that was the main focus.

Let me now correct that. Replace the words "race war" with "civil war"! Race will be just one faction of many in another civil war. Look at how split we are as a nation ON EVERY LITTLE THING. This has been simmering in the pot for decades and if we collectively as a nation don't come together and get our sh*t together as one people the simmering pot is going to boil over. PERIOD!

All News Pipeline just released two new articles today that pretty much sum up the facts and data that, over the past 40-ish years, I've personally observed. This is a spiritual battle and it's erupting more and more daily into the physical world. I do believe that all the last days warnings are rapidly coming to pass, faster and faster, like birth pains. We were warned about this! Yeshua talked about it, John talked about it, the prophets wrote about it. It will happen! I'm just the messenger so shoot me if it makes you feel any better.

Let me add that there is compelling evidence that this was yet another PLANNED false flag! Gotta keep the natives of all races restless and at one anothers throats, don't-cha know. Second link for more on that and it's a follow-up on the first link..

http://allnewspipeline.com/Leftist_Insanity_Rages_In_America.php

All News Pipeline wrote:
And while standing strongly against 'white supremacy' here at ANP, we find it very interesting that the mainstream media is attempting to label those who hold that view as being 'alt right', as if they want Americans to believe that anyone who supports President Trump also holds the same views as those who stand for white supremacy. As William B. Stoecker recently reported in a story here on ANP, Americans need to pay attention to the 'leftist newspeak' we're now witnessing that clearly is part of the globalists 'orwellian agenda'. 

Further proving the msm's and 'deep states' attempts to divide this country in any way that they possibly can, it's long been warned that a house divided against itself cannot stand and it's clear to us that the quickest way that the globalists can complete their 'takedown' of America is to get us fighting amongst ourselves. Age old wisdom divide and conquer.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Virginia_Fallout_Was_Planned.php

All News Pipeline wrote:
EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED IN ADVANCE

The fact that the Governor issued that statement before the planned White Supremacist "Unite The Right" rally even began, tell us a number of things, such as the even was planned, permits were obtained and the state authorities were aware that outside groups were coming in for the specific purpose, in the governor's words, to "commit acts of violence against the rally participants."

Which is exactly what happened.

MUCH MUCH MORE AT BOTH LINKS

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Researcher, I read an article yesterday that had some tells in it. It wasn't about this topic, per se, but it was about what has been happening in Charlottesville, what is planned to happen, and the governor's words. It can all back up the claims from the ANP excerpts.....that is, if I can overcome this horrible brain fog and physical issues going on today. If I can pull my self together I will link it for you, and expound upon it some.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Josephus wrote:
Researcher, I read an article yesterday that had some tells in it. It wasn't about this topic, per se, but it was about what has been happening in Charlottesville, what is planned to happen, and the governor's words. It can all back up the claims from the ANP excerpts.....that is, if I can overcome this horrible brain fog and physical issues going on today. If I can pull my self together I will link it for you, and expound upon it some.

Thank you, Josephus. I do understand brain fog all to well and I pray yours will pass quickly. I look forward to seeing those articles if you can find 'em again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:53 pm

any of these links help?

For More Information See:
https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-virginia-riots-staged-to-bring-in-martial-law-ban-conservative-gatherings/

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article166907647.html

http://www.matrixfiles.com/DavidBrock/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump.pdf

http://lisahaven.news/2017/01/leftist-memo-leaked-sick-plans-to-attack-trump-andwhen-you-see-whats-in-it-youll-flip-out/
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Sorry guys, can't find the article (it was one specifically, but actually two) that I read yesterday. I think I read them on Drudge's site, and I can't remember what news site they were linked to.

What stood out to me the most though, is that Jason Kessler (the Unite the Right organizer) not only organized Saturday's demonstration, but already had one where his group stood around with a bunch of torches and has plans for multiple more demonstrations. I can't remember if he already has permits for any of them, or not, yet.

As we have seen sine the Presidential election, Anti-Fa has been given a wide berth to do what they do at the demonstrations they attend. We have also seen since before the election that the BLM group is getting braver and more militant every time they show up, it seems.

Then we have yesterday. Many of us intuitively knew that if leftist groups were going to be allowed to act out, like they have been allowed to do, sooner or later the neo-NAZIs, Klan, and other white supremacist groups would show up and start acting out too. Well, yesterday was "sooner or later" and it was the 1st real violence between the groups. I say "real" violence because there have been scuffles before, but this left people bloodied, beat up, and one dead.

Obviously the media, politicians, and the other ptb are calling out all the people that share blame....right? RIGHT?! Of course not! Let me say right now that I can't stand the white supremacist movement, it makes me sick! However, there is blame to go around here! I don't doubt the neo-NAZIs were looking for a fight, but history has taught us that the Anti-Fa group was definitely there looking for one. I honestly don't know about BLM this time...I'm not sure they are brave enough, yet, to go looking for a fight with a group like the one they were facing, and they could have really been there to just counter-protest.....and, admittedly, I could be being naive.

There is another group that deserves blame in Saturday's disaster...the Charlottesville Police. They knew what type of people organized the demonstration, and when they saw Anti-Fa in their black garb with their helmets and other paraphernalia, they knew what was most likely going to happen! They had the opportunity to put space between the groups to make sure they didn't come in contact, but they didn't do their job. When the fighting broke out, the police stood down. And today, the Governor is bragging about what a good job they did...I guess he may right...I mean it was only one person that lost their life, and no property damage (as he wants to point out) /sarcasm.

Researcher, the point about the Governor points to the larger issue/s, and why I think, like you, that we are headed toward civil war. The politicians are using this kind of stuff to gain political points! Instead of actually caring for the people and making plans to get a better grip on future situations, this gov. is making sure that the next demonstration lead by Jason Kessler has the potential to be even worse.

You also have our media and politicians not recognizing how both sides played a part in this mess. So, one side is made the victim, and one side is made the enemy. This empowers the "victim" (BLM, Anti-Fa, etc) to show up and act more, at even more events, which, in turn, is going to lead to more and more people showing up in retaliation.

It really doesn't look good, right now.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 am

Well, y'all can add these to the mix.

First see the topic that Spring posted yesterday on Jason Kessler. Part and parcel with that false flag thing.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17674-report-unite-the-right-organizer-jason-kessler-was-obama-supporter-involved-with-occupy-movement

After you've digested that one hobble yourselves on over to this link and see even more damning stuff. Lots of folks are digging deep and finding some pretty interesting stuff. To quote a song from The Music Man, "you got trouble . . . trouble right here in River City"!

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/08/15/signs-of-charlottesville-white-supremacist-rally-being-a-false-flag/

Detailed article, lots of pictures, some damning videos. Not gonna post 'em here just go to the fellowship of the minds link to see.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)   Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race Wars in Amerika: I've Been Warning Y'all For Years - Is This the Start? (add CIVIL WAR to this post)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: